PDA

View Full Version : Vince on TNA

SammyG
11-28-2004, 01:40 AM
The following quotes are from Vince McMahon's interview with Charleston.net:

On Who He'd Like To Fight:
I guess it's a close race between Saddam and bin Laden. Maybe I'll fight both of them. We could do a handicap match. Saddam Hussein and Osama bin Laden versus Vince McMahon. Now we're talking. Those guys don't look like they eat much, and they definitely don't train, so I'd have the advantage.

On WWE Wrestlers Jumping To TNA; TNA As A Threat:
I don't know if they (pose a threat) or not. It's not a disjuncture in comparison. In terms of product value, cost of doing business and professionalism, the startup cost to emulate what we do is astronomical. It's not a good business model.

If, on the other hand, TNA sprouts up as one of a number of TNA-type operations, (and our hope is that throughout the years they will), it gives us an opportunity to reshuffle some talent. It's an opportunity for our wrestlers to continue wrestling, just not with us

ChipperCritic24
11-28-2004, 09:06 AM
wow vince was on tna?

OssMan
11-28-2004, 11:02 PM
wow vince was on tna?EXACTLY. YOU READ THE POST PERFECTLY. GREAT JOB.

HeartBreakMan2k
11-28-2004, 11:05 PM
Paul E. said it best. TNA is not a threat. They have lost more money in a year and a half than ECW ever lost. TNA just has a better backing money wise than ECW did.

Corkscrewed
11-28-2004, 11:42 PM
LMAO... "TNA gives us a chance to send non-hosses away without feeling like we've thrown them out onto the street." :lol:

V
11-28-2004, 11:42 PM
EXACTLY. YOU READ THE POST PERFECTLY. GREAT JOB.

LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nark Order
11-29-2004, 12:18 AM
Assman is made of gold.