PDA

View Full Version : Raw chat in general. ( spoiler )

RP
11-30-2004, 04:06 AM
Man Raw has so many guys i want to see champion and could legitimitly be the champion. Jericho,Edge , Batista, HHH, Orton, Benoit. I smell a Elimination chamber match soon. Ok i dont wanna see HHH as champ but still he's in the mix as a big time contender.( even tho he's champ. i'm saying in general.)

I honestly. I'm torn atm. I'm partial to Benoit cause he's my favorite wrestler of all time. I really would love to see this Batista HHH angle play out to something major like Batista beating him for the belt and i really really would love to see Edge win the Title. I think it would be very intresting. Not to mention i think i speak for 90% of the people on here when i say i want to see Jericho have the strap.

I think Orton is ok. I dont like him with the belt quite yet. Not his fault . I blame WWE for turning me off to him after they blew there load with his turn.

I'm so torn about this WWE title thing. Its funny cause i realised that after about 3 years i actually care about who is wearing the title now cause so many are going for the title.

Maven Heel turn is cool. I just wish it was on Smackdown cause i dont see him going anywhere in the near future on Raw. Maybe the IC championship. Maven fueding with Benjamin in a couple months would be very cool if they can get him over enough as a heel.

And these new guys coming in like Simon Dean and The Persians. So much to loook forward to.

Raw is hot right now.