PDA

View Full Version : What you didnt see on RAW last night

Joe Kerr
11-30-2004, 10:26 AM
Remember, if you dont like my post or topics....dont read...use your brain

Thanks to Clancy Gilpatrick:

Just got back from the Raw at the Arena and thought I would send you the results from Heat and the dark match and my thoughts on the show.

Dark Match:
Chris "The Masterpiece" Masters def. Julio Dinero
Julio was announced from Baltimore and got a big pop. Masters was booed long before he opened his mouth and showed decent charisma.

Heat Matches:
Val Venis def. Viscera
Christian def. Can't remember and I should
Rhyno/Tajiri def. La Resistance
GENE SNITSKY!! massacred Danny Morrison(Doring)
Shelton Benjamin def. Stevie Richards

Watch Heat if only to watch SNITSKY's clothesline in the corner on Doring.

After Raw went off the air, Orton gave HHH a 2nd RKO after HHH sold the first one for ever.

Random Thoughts:
I really enjoyed the show live.

As far as crowd reactions, the crowd was not that live tonight. They popped for very little and were quiet through the "Desire" video with really no pops for anyone but Hogan, Rock and Austin and those were not all that loud. They had about 35% of the arena tarped off. I would say the rest of the arena was about 80% full, whatever that would be. Also there was NO heat for the Hassan promo, and that was the most aggressive of them all. No sense trying to be subtle. Why wait and let the audience figure it out on their own when they really just want you to boo them as heels.

Randy Orton is absoulutely the #1 baby face on the show. There were more people wearing Orton shirts than any one else. It seemed like every other person was wearing some kind of Orton merch.

Edge is crazy over with the girls. I mean REALLY over and the dudes really dislike him.

HHH got the 2nd biggest babyface pop of the night when he came out for the triple threat.

The crowd is also begging for Batista to turn on Evolution. I hope they wait to pull the trigger but you know how that goes.

Tornado
11-30-2004, 10:28 AM
I see you changed your font.

Dave Youell
11-30-2004, 10:31 AM
Dark Match:
Chris "The Masterpiece" Masters def. Julio Dinero
Julio was announced from Baltimore and got a big pop. Masters was booed long before he opened his mouth and showed decent charisma.

Heat Matches:
Val Venis def. Viscera
Christian def. Can't remember and I should
Rhyno/Tajiri def. La Resistance
GENE SNITSKY!! massacred Danny Morrison(Doring)
Shelton Benjamin def. Stevie Richards

Watch Heat if only to watch SNITSKY's clothesline in the corner on Doring.

Firstly, where did you get this news from?

Seconly, does anyone know anything about this masters guy? I heard that he's an OVW guy who did the RAW tour this weekend, but that's all i know about him

Good to see Julio getting a try out, I liked him in TNA

And this is like the 10th time they've used Doring, offer him a dam contract!

Tornado
11-30-2004, 10:34 AM
Also, thats a "great" avatar you have there Joey.

Dave Youell
11-30-2004, 10:35 AM
I see you changed your font.
And his Avatar

D'oh, you beat me to it

Joe Kerr
11-30-2004, 10:39 AM
Also, thats a "great" avatar you have there Joey.

thanks like suming up daves life it took me half a minute

oh dear....did I use Lime Green again!!!! :eek:

Dave Youell
11-30-2004, 10:43 AM
Joey please answer my question

nWo 4 Life
11-30-2004, 12:09 PM
Weren't they supposed to have a battle royal?

RemyRed
11-30-2004, 12:36 PM
I saw the name news at WrestlingNewsZone.com (source confirmation)

Originally Posted By nWo 4 Life
Weren't they supposed to have a battle royal?
Yeah but that was what we did see on Raw last night

Kane Knight
11-30-2004, 12:43 PM
I saw the name news at WrestlingNewsZone.com (source confirmation)
Yeah, Like Puff Daddy here will ever actually source his "news."

Funky Fly
11-30-2004, 02:05 PM
Yeah, the avatar and the font, that's not instigating, is it Radd?

I suggest you shape up before you get banned again. And don't bother sending me another PM because this isn't exactly helping your case any.

Dave Youell
11-30-2004, 02:08 PM

I suggest you shape up before you get banned again. And don't bother sending me another PM because this isn't exactly helping your case any.
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!

*runs and hides behind Funky*

Joe Kerr
11-30-2004, 06:05 PM

God damn it Stop saying it just do it...everyone knows the forums are one sided

also if your going to do it....do it right and make it a permanet ban dont be a pussy about it. TPWW is a joke to begin with and all though 75% of the posters are actually behind me (read the RAW threads I do and then say they're not) the other 25% are stuck up Mods asses.....the only decent fair mod on the boards who doesnt side with either poster in a conflict is Loose Cannon. If you want the boards to be remotly decent or interesting...be more like Loose Cannon.

Funky Fly
11-30-2004, 06:25 PM
I've never banned you, just warned you a bunch of times. I've been pretty lenient towards you, considering I've banned at least 5 other guys permamently for less stuff than you've done. You have your moments of brilliance once in a while, and I respect that, but much more often, I see you instigating and just arguing for the dumbest reasons. It's like you beg to be banned.

But if you want to be gone, that can be arranged.

The Answer
11-30-2004, 06:31 PM
HHH got the 2nd biggest babyface pop of the night when he came out for the triple threat.

That's interesting

Joe Kerr
11-30-2004, 06:32 PM
I've never banned you, just warned you a bunch of times. I've been pretty lenient towards you, considering I've banned at least 5 other guys permamently for less stuff than you've done. You have your moments of brilliance once in a while, and I respect that, but much more often, I see you instigating and just arguing for the dumbest reasons. It's like you beg to be banned.

But if you want to be gone, that can be arranged.

like I said before If people dont like my topics dont read and reply in them....if there going to reply , dont reply negatively...If a negative comment is made then I retaliate....example....look at the top three threads of mine minus the Raw thread, actually look at the RAW thread and notice how it was all positive post so no fights/feuds were going on...then look at my other threads where someone has to act cute and start shit...like Ive said over and over again...If you dont like my topics stay out of them...doesnt take a genius to figure that out..its like if you dont like eating brocolli...dont eat it.

SIDE NOTE:

I will change my Avatar once Dave Youell stops his negative posting towards me.

The Mackem
11-30-2004, 07:06 PM
I'm sorry I need a list of rules regarding Joey Radd topics/posts. I need to know what I can and can't do.

Champion of Europa
11-30-2004, 07:28 PM
Your custom title is a lie. Pendragon was banned many more times than you have been. In the event he comes back, he has the right to kick your ass.

Funky Fly
11-30-2004, 07:58 PM
Your custom title is a lie. Pendragon was banned many more times than you have been. In the event he comes back, he has the right to kick your ass.
LOL true. He got banned like 3 times in the first week I posted.

And MTH got banned more too.

Dave Youell
12-01-2004, 03:17 AM
SIDE NOTE:

I will change my Avatar once Dave Youell stops his negative posting towards me.
That's kind of hypocritical don't you think?

Fignuts
12-01-2004, 03:46 AM
You know Radd, you have over 4,000 posts, so you should have an idea how things work around here. I only have a little over 200 and I even know. If you post something that someone doesn't like, they are not going to keep quiet about it. And to ask evryone to change just for you isn't really fair, and in all honesty, it's just going to get you even more trouble. Don't take everything on this forum so seriously.(I learned that the hard way.)