PDA

View Full Version : Armaggedon Match in jeopardy? *Spoiler?*

KingofOldSchool
12-07-2004, 12:35 PM
Jesus appeared to blow out his knee last night during
his match with Charlie Hass. The severity of the injury isn't
known at this point. He will be getting it checked out by
doctors today.

Hmmmm the Cool Club hasn't had a great time in the last month or so.

Mister Sinister
12-07-2004, 12:42 PM
Also Backstage...Charlie Haas was seen, well not being himself and stayed away from everyone... and some even noticed a zipper on the back of his back....as well as him yelling in a voice that wasn't his own....That Jesus hasn't paid his dues yet....

During this time, Hardcore Holly was no where to be seen

RemyRed
12-07-2004, 01:36 PM
Edge should go back to SmackDown and join them.

Xero
12-07-2004, 03:48 PM
Edge ain't cool. He ain't cool without Rob Zombie, anyway.

What's with SmackDown! these days? Either you're injured, you're faking an injury, or Hardcore Holly is GOING to injure you.

Mr. JL
12-07-2004, 03:54 PM
LOL... but the bad thing is ITS TRUE... its true

RemyRed
12-07-2004, 03:59 PM
Edge ain't cool. He ain't cool without Rob Zombie, anyway.

What's with SmackDown! these days? Either you're injured, you're faking an injury, or Hardcore Holly is GOING to injure you.
He could form a stable of injury prone Handi-capable people.

Gone Mad
12-07-2004, 05:05 PM
eDge should pick a fight with Hardcore. I'd pay to see that. Actually, I would.. if Big Show comes out and beats them both down. Now, that's RATINGS!

The CyNick
12-07-2004, 09:01 PM
That sucks for Jesus if he's seriously injured. Those guys must have done something in another life to get all the bad luck they got over the past month.

I would imagine, if he can walk, he'll work the match. Its a Street Fight, so they can always just have Cena thrash him and win in a dominating fashion, which is actually probably the right move for Cena.

Mr. Nerfect
12-08-2004, 12:05 AM
That's a shame. Jesus and Carlito are two of my favourite guys. I was looknig forward to seeing Jesus kick ass and take the United States Championship.

The way I'd get out of this is to have JBL "buy" all the title matches from the Board of Directors, so we have JBL vs. Taker vs. Eddie vs. Booker (WWE Title), Orlando vs. Cena (US Title) and Dupree & Suzuki vs. The Bashams (Tag Titles).

Kane Knight
12-08-2004, 02:35 AM
He could form a stable of injury prone Handi-capable people.
Yeah, but Nash is with TNA.

Corkscrewed
12-08-2004, 04:29 AM
Geez, that blows. Jesus is just about as awesome as Carlito, and I really look forward to them as a team. I really hope it's not serious.