PDA

View Full Version : Savage coming back AGAIN! and TNA House shows

Dave Youell
12-13-2004, 06:28 PM
Randy Savage returning yet again? + Notes on House Shows,
» Reported by Adam Martin of WrestleView.com
» On Monday, December 13, 2004 at 5:42 PM EST

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- According to reports, don't be surprised if Randy Savage makes yet another return to TNA down the line. Savage reportedly wants to get into better shape and his recent parting with TNA last week was said to be friendly between both sides.

- The word making the rounds backstage within TNA is that a House Show event in Pittsburgh could be taking place in early 2005. TNA officials want to get some House Show dates on the schedule as soon as possible to give the talent more dates. I think it would be smart to explore options in the Nashville area as well given that is where they took off.

Credit: Mike Johnson @ PWInsider.com

HeartBreakMan2k
12-13-2004, 06:30 PM
Savage is going to be a cancer to the locker room if they allow him back.

The One
12-13-2004, 06:39 PM
I wish someone (either TNA team or Savage) would make up their minds as to what to do. I mean if you have Savage, then use him and push him (and have him help push along others too) or don't keep bringing him back and forth...arghhh!

HeartBreakMan2k
12-13-2004, 06:48 PM
then use him and push him (and have him help push along others too)
That's the problem, Savage doesn't want to push anyone else. He wants to not work with anyone but Jarrett and he wants to go over him.

Gouda
12-13-2004, 07:08 PM
If they take him back they're extremely stupid.

Why keep a guy who is so difficult to please and will walk out if not happy? Also he isn't a draw. At all. (Anymore)

MVP
12-13-2004, 07:49 PM
Savage's "triumphant" return to wrestling was shite. I dunno why TNA would take him back again even though he won't put anybody over.

Boondock Saint
12-13-2004, 08:13 PM
Oh jesus christ. Savage go home.

Heyman
12-13-2004, 08:20 PM
Just a question:

Did they push Savage as a face or a heel?

(I'm guessing "face" since he wants to fight Jarret).

Personally - I wouldn't mind seeing Savage come in as a heel.

He could act all "bitter" and stuff........and talk about how he hates the fans because they never gave him the proper respect that he deserved (i.e. they loved Hogan, Flair, etc. more than him).

Savage seems like he could get a lot of heel heat (especially if he starts rapping ;)).

foodstampchamp
12-13-2004, 08:32 PM
I didn't know their first house show was in Pittsburgh. I'm not really a TNA fan, but I'd probably make the 20 minute drive to see it.

LK
12-14-2004, 01:03 PM
My God you would think TNA have learned their lesson. Savage is clearly not committed to improving TNA as a product and just wants to make some money. This was one of the things that killed WCW.

Corkscrewed
12-14-2004, 01:26 PM
If they're stupid enough to allow him back for the 29,395,105,294th time, maybe they deserve to fail and fold.

Shaggy
12-14-2004, 03:52 PM
For the love of god Savage just cant cut it anymore. I was happy to see him back but then I heard the next week he was gone. Then I hear that he was back again and he will fight at the ppv. He was only in the damn ring for less than 30 seconds and he made the worst pin that I have ever seen. Now hes gone again. I say goodbye forever to him. We dont need him anymore if he wants to be that way. Let him go work on his second crap album.