PDA

View Full Version : Guess who I waited on at work

Mister Sinister
12-23-2004, 03:47 PM
Okay, I work at IHOP in Daytona Beach, Florida, and I wait tables, anyways, I was on break and they seated my table while I was in the back, they told me I had a table, which I was pissed because I was wanting to get out of there...Anyways, I go to my table and well...

THere is a 7 Foot Guy with a Flattop, Guy Hair, and a mole on his chin...and you know who that guy was, Kevin Nash!

Since I just began working there, I found out he normally comes into the restuarant every Tuesday and Thursday and get's a Chicken Fajita Omlette, with Egg whites...No Cheese, Extra Salsa, Sour cream and What Toast and HGN Pancakes...yeah sorry for a dorky post, but I throught I share that...

Oh yeah, he lefts me ten bucks for my Triple H impersonation

The One
12-23-2004, 03:49 PM
Finally...FINALLY I can sleep easy knowing what kind of omlette Big Sexy likes to eat.

...no but seriously that's really cool, and way to score $10! :y: :)

Boondock Saint
12-23-2004, 03:58 PM
Haha.

What type of HHH impression did you do?

crash99
12-23-2004, 04:14 PM
Hey thats really cool. I love hearing of stories where people meet wrestlers.

Mister Sinister
12-23-2004, 04:18 PM
Oh, just the typical....Internet HHH Hater type Parody impression

Nervous Ferret
12-23-2004, 04:19 PM
IHOP!!!!!!! :cool:

Shaggy
Meeting Nash sounds like it would of been cool. Running into wrestlers is great, we should have more people post stories on here.

Mr. Nerfect
Haha.

What type of HHH impression did you do?

Maybe he had sex with the boss' daughter? :shifty:

Anyway, that's great news, man. If he comes in again and again you should try striking a friendship with him then see if you can get into TNA. It probably wouldn't work, but you never know.

Glad you could meet a guy like that, though. Good luck with your job, BTW. :y:

Nervous Ferret
12-23-2004, 04:22 PM
And, you told me before you let me guess. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Xero
12-23-2004, 04:24 PM
Pretty cool. :y:

Now I know EXACTLY what to get at IHOP if I want to be big and sexy like Big Sexy. :shifty:

He comes in every Tuesday and Thursday and this was your first time meeting him?

Edit: Damn, I must start reading things. :$

Loose Cannon
12-23-2004, 04:24 PM
^^STOP POSTING CRAP

Loose Cannon
12-23-2004, 04:25 PM
And, you told me before you let me guess. :mad: :mad: :mad:

STOP POSTING CRAP

The Naitch
12-23-2004, 04:56 PM
Helmphere :y:

Mayo
12-23-2004, 07:55 PM
That's pretty sweet, Helmsphere. Did Nash sprain his elbow while digging into the omlette?

Mister Sinister
12-23-2004, 08:25 PM
No...but we broke his nose, while smelling the scent of his Grape Jelly on his wheat toast

SuperSlim
12-23-2004, 08:52 PM
that was pretty cool... maybe next time you can do the water spit thing and one of those slow promos about bein champ.

ColdwaVer
12-23-2004, 09:36 PM
Oh yeah, he lefts me ten bucks for my Triple H impersonation

You carried his bags for him?

Savio
12-24-2004, 12:23 AM
next time you see him, ask him real loud how big his penis is.

BigDaddyCool
12-24-2004, 12:29 AM
I am so jealous right now.

BigDaddyCool
12-24-2004, 12:31 AM
I have never waited on any famous wrestlers :(

And my bosses brother is best friends with the Iron Shiek too.

Innovator
12-24-2004, 12:34 AM
next time you see him tell him that the sour cream is just too SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET :shifty:

it'd be priceless just to see the look on his face

KayfabeMan
12-24-2004, 12:35 AM
next time you see him, ask him real loud how big his penis is.

:lol:

Corkscrewed
12-24-2004, 01:21 AM
^ seconded

Anyway, that's pretty damn awesome. I wish I could run into wrestlers. Well, except Hardcore, because, ya know, he's prolly accidentally cripple me out of force of habit.

RemyRed
12-24-2004, 01:27 AM
Cool story. It'd be funny if he tells Triple H where you work and that you were impersonating him that way.

Fignuts
12-24-2004, 03:21 AM
You should have done your best wizard of oz impression instead.

Mister Sinister
12-24-2004, 08:04 AM
You should have done your best wizard of oz impression instead.

I really wanted to impersonate him instead, by taking a step towards him, falling down in agony, pretending to tear my quad

The Ravishing One
12-24-2004, 08:11 AM
Awesome :y:

MVP
12-24-2004, 09:46 AM
That's awesome man.

Loose Cannon
12-24-2004, 10:40 AM
jeez, everyday it seems like someone's telling me they met someone famous. I never have :(

Should of said put Michael Shane in the Kings of Wrestling instead of Jarrett

Joe Kerr
12-24-2004, 10:50 AM
Is he normaly a big tipper? I mean his pay checks cant be that big anymore lol

Crashnburn
12-24-2004, 11:37 AM
Meeting Nash sounds like it would of been cool. Running into wrestlers is great, we should have more people post stories on here.

I've met Paul London a few times at Indy shows in Austin, even went out to dinner with him and an indy wrestler. Each time I've talked to him he's been one of the nicest guys. First time I met him was when he was just a local wrestler and it was at the training school for the fed that he was wrestling for at the time. I was there to see a friend who was training at the time. The cool part of that night looking back on it... I actually got to watch London practice doing the Shooting Star Press with a crash pad because he wanted to use it as is his finishing move. That was the night I went with him and the other guy to grab a bite to eat. The second time was about six months later at a show for another local fed. The third time was a couple/few years later at a show for a the fed he started with (he wasn't wrestling. by this time he had started working ROH shows reguarly.) which just happened to be the day that info had leaked out that Paul had signed with WWE. I got to be one of the first to congradulate him. The fourth and last time I met him was a few months after the third time and I asked him how it was going in the WWE and he had told me that he was enjoying it. I asked him when we could hope to see the London Calling and he told me that Kidman had already approached him like one of his first nights with the company and asked him not to do the London Calling cause the Shooting Star Press was his move. It's pretty incredible when I think about it; I first saw this guy when he was towards the start of his career, even got to see him start to use his signature move, I've seen him sign a contract with the big boys (WWE) and hopefully I will get to see him win some singles gold there. I think I will be a London mark for the rest of my life because of that... plus the fact that he is one of the nicest guys and is awesome in the ring doesn't hurt either.

PorkSoda
12-24-2004, 01:12 PM
If you see Nash at IHOP again you should do his quad impression. Walk over to him with pancakes, and when you are about to serve him, fall down and hold your leg in pain. See what his reaction is.

Nah, its cool that he comes in on a daily basis. You should get to know him better, you know? :) Nobody ever comes to Boston, this place sucks.

Gouda
12-24-2004, 01:54 PM
If you see Nash at IHOP again you should do his quad impression. Walk over to him with pancakes, and when you are about to serve him, fall down and hold your leg in pain. See what his reaction is.

:lol:

Imagining that is hilarious.

Deceit
12-24-2004, 04:59 PM

Nah, its cool that he comes in on a daily basis. You should get to know him better, you know? :) Nobody ever comes to Boston, this place sucks.

HAHAHA! Yeah, tear a quad on the way to giving him his pancakes ;)

The Naitch
12-24-2004, 05:16 PM
I bet he botched eating his omellette

NoJabbaNoBogRoll
12-24-2004, 06:21 PM
He loves his omelette, he's so hyped and excited about eating it. You take it over to him, the people in the restaurant go crazy and chant for him to eat it. He has a sip of beer, which then makes the hot-tag to the omelette. He opens his mouth and BAM! Fractured jaw.