PDA

View Full Version : RAW Spoilers from now on. Opinions please

Dave Youell
12-29-2004, 05:41 AM
So as of next week we in the UK are getting RAW live on Monday nights (Tuesday morning) and then repeated on Wednesday nights at 9.

What's everyone opinion about Spoilers from now on? As technically we are now on a level playing field, but I doubt many UKers on these boards will be staying up till 4am to watch it live.

Should we keep it how it is now? or get rid of spoilers from now on?

Mr. Nerfect
12-29-2004, 06:49 AM
I say keep them. Australia doesn't get RAW until Wednesday, the day after it airs in America (I just finished watching it then), and a lot of UKers will probably just catch the replay, so we may as well keep them up, IMO.

Hired Hitman
12-29-2004, 08:22 AM
it isn't hard to place a 'Spoiler' warning in a thread title.

also I love Muhammad Hussein :love:

Dave Youell
12-29-2004, 08:28 AM
it isn't hard to place a 'Spoiler' warning in a thread title.

also I love Muhammad Hussein :love:
Yeah, but so many Noobs don't and get a flamming for it

Loose Cannon
12-29-2004, 09:54 AM
there hasn't been "Spoilers" placed in the RAW Thread in like 2 years

Dave Youell
12-29-2004, 09:59 AM
there hasn't been "Spoilers" placed in the RAW Thread in like 2 years
You know what I mean :mad:

Team Sheep
12-29-2004, 12:36 PM
I'm going to be taping it on Monday nights and then watch it after school on Tuesdays, and between that time I won't be visiting TPWW so it's fine for me. But like others have said, we should still have them up for the Aussies and the Brits that watch the replay.

ColdwaVer
12-29-2004, 05:44 PM
Honestly enough people in the US even tape the show and then watch it, that I think it's really courtesy especially given the UK scene, I know I wouldn't stay up till 4 to watch Raw these days.

The One
12-29-2004, 06:02 PM
Any time you talk about anything that has recently (a week) happened on TV, it is just common courtesy to put "Spoiler"...and here is the best part, it takes 2 fucking seconds to do it you damn lazy fucks.

You have angered me...go out and bring me some chocolate unless you want to feel my wrath!

Sting Fan
12-29-2004, 10:34 PM
Well in NZ Raw is only on a 4 day delay now compared to the two week delay it has been up until now, so personaly I would appreciate the spoiler titles because from next week on I am going to try and watch without knowing results to see if it makes watching more fun.