PDA

View Full Version : Which Of Theses Game, Shall I get?

Mister Sinister
01-09-2005, 06:02 PM
Well, I have a Wal-Mart Gift Card, which I'm planning on using to order a game online, but right now, can't deceide which one to get, so I'm going to get you guys to deceide and help me out

McLegend
01-09-2005, 06:06 PM
I don't know how good it would be since I have never played any of the games, but Devil May Cry. Just becuase of the name.

blueskies
01-09-2005, 06:11 PM
How could a name be compared to Gran Turismo on that list?

OssMan
01-09-2005, 06:16 PM
Madden 2005

Mister Sinister
01-09-2005, 06:25 PM
Madden 2005

Got The Collector's Edition the day it came out

Mister Sinister
01-09-2005, 06:30 PM
Here is the list of all the games I own at the Moment

Grand Theft Auto 3
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance
Mortal Kombat: Deception (Kollectors Edition)
Dragonball Z: Budokai
Dragonball Z: Budokai 2
Dragonball Z: Budokai 3
Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War
X-Men Legends
Smackdown v. Raw
Socom 2: US Navy Seals
Tony Hawk's Underground 2
Madden 2005 (Collector Edition)
NCAA Football 2005
MVP Baseball 2004
Devil May Cry
Halo
Halo 2 (Special Edition)
Chronicles Of Riddick: Escape From Butcher Bay
Fable
Need For Speed Underground 2
WWE Raw 2
Manhunt
Resident Evil 0

OssMan
01-09-2005, 06:39 PM
Is the collector's edition any different than the regular one

Mister Sinister
01-09-2005, 07:15 PM
Not Really, Just have more Classic Teams, Has two older playable versions of Madden (The Sega Genesis/SNES Version) and the PS1 Version, and just has a few making of specials and such

AareDub
01-09-2005, 07:53 PM
Out of those pick DMC 3. The demo is pretty hot, especially if you liked the first one.

GT4 will probably be cool, but I'm starting to care less and less about it since they keep pushing it back. We're back to 3/1/05 now, but I'll believe that when I see it.

Doom 3..... umm don't waste your time. PC version sucked, XBOX will be slightly worse. I wouldn't reccomend it even if it only cost 20 bucks.

It looks like you have a gamecube (Resident Evil 0) get RE4, it comes out this week, that means no waiting until march like you would with DMC3 or GT4. Oh yea, did I mention it's gonna be one of the best games ever made?

Mister Sinister
01-09-2005, 11:54 PM
Out of those pick DMC 3. The demo is pretty hot, especially if you liked the first one.

GT4 will probably be cool, but I'm starting to care less and less about it since they keep pushing it back. We're back to 3/1/05 now, but I'll believe that when I see it.

Doom 3..... umm don't waste your time. PC version sucked, XBOX will be slightly worse. I wouldn't reccomend it even if it only cost 20 bucks.

It looks like you have a gamecube (Resident Evil 0) get RE4, it comes out this week, that means no waiting until march like you would with DMC3 or GT4. Oh yea, did I mention it's gonna be one of the best games ever made?

Already Pre-Ordered It, I just forgot to make mention of it, and I also have Punisher on Reserve as well, I may just save my gift card until the time get's closer, but I'm really favoring DMC3 right now, unless, Wal-Mart get's in the Remake of Resident Evil on Gamecube, since I can't find that awesome game anywhere