PDA

View Full Version : Next WWE book. Sound good

Dave Youell
01-10-2005, 08:22 AM
http://images-eu.amazon.com/images/P/074349041X.01.LZZZZZZZ

Clocking up more than a million miles a year as they travel from venue to venue, the Superstars of the WWE have more road trip stories to tell than they have frequent flier miles. In this eye-popping insight into life on the road you can share their experiences and read all about their encounters, as Robert Caprio chronicles misadventures both hilarious and bizarre. From restraining drunken and abusive airline passengers, to the vagaries of hotel plumbing, to the hazards of hitchhikers who suddenly decide they would rather ride naked, the trials of non-stop travel make for a wonderfully entertaining collection of stories. Being a WWE Superstar is a job which keeps them on the road for more than 240 days a year and separates them from their families for long stretches of time; but at the same time it lets them see parts of the world many never dreamed they would visit. In this book which captures all the flavour of the peripatetic lifestyle, a host of top WWE Superstars reveal their fondest memories and their
tallest tales.

-----------------

Sound pretty good and if Lance Storms old commentrys are anything to go off this should be gold

WE HATE AMY!

JJ Moore
01-10-2005, 08:25 AM
Yes it sound good.

Mr. Nerfect
01-10-2005, 03:26 PM
I'm actually interested in this. I wonder what we'll hear about JBL? :shifty:

Corkscrewed
01-10-2005, 03:27 PM
lmao!

Awesome. Cover is hilarious too.

Innovator
01-10-2005, 05:10 PM
I'm actually interested in this. I wonder what we'll hear about JBL? :shifty:
the ass-soaping story better be in it

Fox
01-10-2005, 11:43 PM
I hear there's close to 15 stories about wrestlers walking in on Triple H giving Vince head, and their subsequent buryings on TV.

Sounds pretty good.

Shaggy
01-10-2005, 11:57 PM
Does anyone know when this book is due out?

I love reading in the wrestlers bio books about there road stories. This might turn out to be a really great book.

The Ravishing One
01-11-2005, 03:49 AM
Looks like a good purchase.

Drakul
01-11-2005, 04:26 AM
Does anyone know when this book is due out?

I love reading in the wrestlers bio books about there road stories. This might turn out to be a really great book.
Same here

nWo 4 Life
01-11-2005, 08:59 AM
I'm gonna get this book.

I bet it mentions Scott Hall, but glosses over Vince and Finkel.

Cool King
01-11-2005, 11:02 AM
Yes it sound good.