PDA

View Full Version : Wouldn't It Be Great If Christian, Tomko, and Edge formed a Stable? (WM Idea)

RemyRed
01-13-2005, 12:23 PM
I just thought of this right now while listening to Christian's theme. They'd have to build Christian and Tomko up a lot but let's just say at Wrestlemania XXI during the Edge/HBK match (if they have one), HBK hits the Superkick but Christian runs down the aisle and distracts the ref, and while the ref is distracted Tomko boots Shawn in the face. Then Edge picks Shawn up and does the Impaler (DDT) on Shawn and takes the win. Then have all three of them attack Shawn and have them reinjure his knee (to give them some real heat). Then, after the M.E. (which for the sake of argument assume that it's Batista/Triple H and that Batista goes over cleanly with Triple H shaking his hand/hugging him w/e) the three of them return again and ambush Evolution, just completely taking them out. Tomko taking out Batista, E&C beat up Flair and then have them do a Con-Chair-To on Triple H. Then have Christian and Edge talk about how Evolution is over, they're the new players in the WWE, and that they're taking over now. Randy Orton's theme (seeing as how he's one of the top faces in WWE) hits and he comes out and teases the save for Evolution, then he joins them as WM ends.

It would make them look like a dominant heel stable and would give everyone their cocky heel Orton back, and give Christian and Tomko a good push and turn the three members of Evolution face. I realize i could've worded this idea better but I feel very lightheaded for some reason, but is this a good idea or would it not work?

Astley316
01-13-2005, 01:14 PM
I dont think Orton, should Join,

Mainly because i think edge is going for the main event in 2005, and if you had him with orton would instantly create conflict within the group, but the stable of e+c with tomko is a good one, just avoide them being a comdey duo like they were back in the late 1990's

but otherwise its a good idea, you could have this last til around summerslam, possibly culminating in a edge/christian main event, when the group ends

Shaggy
01-13-2005, 01:16 PM
I think Edge and Christian would be good in a stable together...I guess if you take Christian along you have to bring Tomko. I also believe Edge will be main eventing soon....(I also think he might win the Rumble this year).......I would love to see Edge become a top player and for people to quit thinking he is a midcarder. And sadly I just thought that maybe Orton will be Triple H for the title before Wrestlemania and we might even see Edge Vs Orton for the belt at mania.

Danny Electric
01-13-2005, 03:48 PM
No Christian has to be on his own or with Tomko not in another stable.
I really love his character, at the moment he is one of my fav current wrestlers.

Heyman
01-13-2005, 03:56 PM
Christian, Edge, and Tomko together sounds good to me......as long as Edge remains a singles competitor. Christian and Tomko can remain in the tag division (and the fag division behind the scenes :shifty: -).

BigDaddyCool
01-13-2005, 03:59 PM
Hmmmm...Christian doesn't need Edge to hold him down anymore.

Mr. Nerfect
01-13-2005, 04:29 PM
Nah, if they're going to do anything with Edge this year, he needs to go over HBK cleanly.

What I would like to see is HBK then challenge Edge to a Ladder Match at Backlash (maybe some kind of World Heavyweight Championship contract or something above the ring), or an unofficial "Ladder Championship" (just a belt they put at the top of a ladder so they can have ladder matches without them being for a specific title)? Maybe the person who grabs the belt can get one title shot whenever they want?

Actually, I think Edge will stay away from a Ladder Match, but anyway, you can do it after WM21:

Have Garrison Cade run out and assault HBK. Have him hit a few Flying Elbows off a ladder onto HBK. Then have Edge hold Michaels up while Garrison gives him the Sweet Chin Music. Garrison Cade then beats HBK down with a ladder, then cuts off the majority of Shawn Michaels' hair.

I'm not sure how willing HBK would be to do that, but Cade is one of Shawn Michaels' students, so one would assume he would do everything he can to get him over with the crowd. Anyway, can you image the heat Cade would get if he beat down Michaels ferociously, then cut off his hair and did his signature pose in the ring?

Basically from there you have Garrison Cade use Shawn Michaels' entrance music, and have him wear Shawn Michaels-esque tights, with "Heartbreak Cade", "H.B. Cade" on "Garrison Cade" on the back instead of "Heartbreak Kid" or "Shawn Michaels". Just basically have him start taunting Michaels with his very existence. HBK returns, and we see them have a HUGE feud, which has Garrison Cade try and turn Shawn Michaels kids against him by showing stuff from his DX days, etc.

It's the type of teacher/student feud that hasn't been done before (to my knowledge), and it would really pay off for Garrison, IMO. Especially if he got a clean win over HBK at Summerslam.

Gouda
01-13-2005, 07:01 PM
That Garrison Cade idea is great. If Garrison has enough talent to do it. Can't really judge.

The Chrisitan/Edge/Tomko thing I don't like. Christian needs to be on his own. I'm hoping that in Toronto he fires Tomko due to them not doing very well in tag matches. Christian then goes on to bigger and better things while Tomko does an APA type thing (except heel) and "solves problems" for whoever hires him.

Mr. Nerfect
01-13-2005, 07:11 PM
That Garrison Cade idea is great. If Garrison has enough talent to do it. Can't really judge.

The Chrisitan/Edge/Tomko thing I don't like. Christian needs to be on his own. I'm hoping that in Toronto he fires Tomko due to them not doing very well in tag matches. Christian then goes on to bigger and better things while Tomko does an APA type thing (except heel) and "solves problems" for whoever hires him.

Thanks for the kind words. I've heard mixed reports about Garrison Cade. Some say he's really talented, and others say he's pretty average. I'm going to lean with the former, though.

I like your Tomko idea, but I think it would be great if he kept his association with Christian. One of the highlights of NYR, for me, was when Christian confronted Edge then delivered that "Tomko, kick his ass!" line. Maybe you could mix both ideas and have Christian lend Tomko to people for money? Captain Charisma pimpin' protection = ratings. :cool:

Goulet
01-13-2005, 09:11 PM
how about they get rid of that useless pile of shit Tomko

MVP
01-13-2005, 09:55 PM
Christian needs to be pushed more than anything. If he's in a stable with Edge and Tomko he's likely to be stuck in the tag team division, a.k.a. RAW's crusierweight division.

John la Rock
01-13-2005, 10:05 PM
what is with all you guys obsession with Garrison Cade? Just cause he was trained by HBK the guy is something special?

Spinner
01-13-2005, 10:17 PM
I don't think Orton should join either

Heyman
01-13-2005, 10:37 PM
Hmmmm...Christian doesn't need Edge to hold him down

Yeah. The creative team is already doing a fabulous job of that. ;)

If the WWE have no plans to move Christian above the IC level, then I see no reason as to why he shouldn't align with Edge.

Mr. Nerfect
01-13-2005, 10:50 PM
what is with all you guys obsession with Garrison Cade? Just cause he was trained by HBK the guy is something special?

I don't think anyone here is obsessed with Garrison Cade. I'm certainly not. I want to see him used in an entertaining feud (something that hasn't been done in the WWE for a long time).

And him being trained by Shawn Michaels doesn't mean anything, other than pretty much all the students of Michaels have turned out great (Paul London, Bryan Danielson & Spanky come to mind). Cade is bigger than them, but he seems to have perfected a lot of Michaels' abilities. Apparently he pulls off a great Superkick, and I've seen him hit the Cascading Elbow.

The guy's young, and if given a good feud with HBK, he could be set for life with heat that will carry him through the rest of his career.

Gene Snitsky was similiar, and I personally hope they have him go over The Undertaker at WrestleMania. It sounds bad at first, but once Snitsky goes over Taker, and now he's been made to look a monster, there'll be no denying his place on the roster. The WWE needs to solidify their talent, and set up stars for the new era. I think Shawn Michaels would be most happy tp put over one of his students, and the good thing is he can make Edge on the way there.

corey99999
01-14-2005, 06:22 AM
No Christian has to be on his own or with Tomko not in another stable.
I really love his character, at the moment he is one of my fav current wrestlers.

i agree hes wikid! having edge in the stable would just take the spotlight off christian and onto edge so just tomko and xtian :lol:

Mr. Nerfect
01-14-2005, 06:30 AM
I hope at this year's Rumble, Christian and Tomko face off against Chris Benoit & Chris Jericho to decide who the new World Tag Team Champions will, as well as to see which two men will take up the last slots in the Rumble again. Jericho & Benoit win, but that isn't the last we see of Christian. Rob Conway is set to be the Royal Rumble's #30 Entrant, but Tyson Tomko attacks Conway, and Christian takes Rob Conway's spot in a pissed off mood. Christian kicks a lot of ass, but is finally eliminated by Jericho.

Damn, I wish Jericho could go on to win the whole thing.

Lara Emily
01-14-2005, 08:25 AM
I don't think anyone here is obsessed with Garrison Cade. I'm certainly not. I want to see him used in an entertaining feud (something that hasn't been done in the WWE for a long time).

And him being trained by Shawn Michaels doesn't mean anything, other than pretty much all the students of Michaels have turned out great (Paul London, Bryan Danielson & Spanky come to mind). Cade is bigger than them, but he seems to have perfected a lot of Michaels' abilities. Apparently he pulls off a great Superkick, and I've seen him hit the Cascading Elbow.

The guy's young, and if given a good feud with HBK, he could be set for life with heat that will carry him through the rest of his career.

Gene Snitsky was similiar, and I personally hope they have him go over The Undertaker at WrestleMania. It sounds bad at first, but once Snitsky goes over Taker, and now he's been made to look a monster, there'll be no denying his place on the roster. The WWE needs to solidify their talent, and set up stars for the new era. I think Shawn Michaels would be most happy tp put over one of his students, and the good thing is he can make Edge on the way there.

Why the fuck would you waste the UT streak on Gene Snitsky, that would be without a doubt the dumbest thing you could do. UT needs to job at WM to someone who is going to be a perinal future world title contender and champion. The day Snitsky becomes champ is the day wrestling dies.

It would have been like A-train pinning UT at WM 19

As for Cade haven't seen that much of him, but what i did see screamed vanilla

SuperSlim
01-14-2005, 08:38 AM
I agree with Lara there with the whole Taker thing.

Basically we have to think long run. In the long run would you even care about Snitsky? Would Snitsky even still be there? I seriously doubt it. I give Snitsky bout another year or two before he's gone. You have to look for the future of the WWE and right now I'm not seein anyone.

Orton might be considered but right now to put him over Taker would be the biggest mistake that could be made. Cena is supposed to be the future but right now he is as stale as stale bread. Face Cena has to go and he has to get his heel persona back. And fix up his FU so it actually looks like a finshing move instead of a move where you hoist the guy up and just flip him over like a pancake.

Right now there isn't anyone to lead the future that isn't already solidified so can't waste that yet.

As far as Cade goes, I'm not to sure about him. Maybe those guys that salivate over him know something that I don't. but as of right now I don't care too much for him.

juanker
01-14-2005, 11:56 AM
SNITSKY IS HERE TO STAY (Sorry major Snitsky mark here)

I honestly don't care about HBCade.

Finally, the only time I want E&C back together is if Christian helps Edge win World Title & then turns on him & claim he only helped him so he could win easily

Mr. Nerfect
01-14-2005, 06:22 PM
While I respect Taker's legacy, you have to admit, if he was anyone but Undertaker, he wouldn't have established it. I would be completely surprised if Mark Calloway going by his real name and without a gimmick had the same win-loss record at WrestleMania.

Gene Snitsky may not be the best wrestler, and he MAY be out of the WWE in a year or two if they don't use him right. But if you continued his monster push by having him go over Undertaker at WrestleMania, as well as destroying Kane by himself, not once, but twice, you have an instant credible guy who won't be gone in a year or two, because he holds such high honours.

The WWE could have Orton, Cena or even Batista end his streak, and although I'd love to see Batista end it, does he really need it? I would personally choose Batista over Snitsky, but if they did give it to Gene, you'd still have Batista over, and now you'd have Snitsky over.

Marks would eat it up, smarks might be a little upset, but it does make Snitsky more credible. I would just look more towards Haas, Puder, Reigns, Jindrak and Cade than Orton, Cena and Batista. I guess all it comes down to is do you want a known future superstar to take the cake, or do you want to make an entirely new superstar out of it?

As for Garrison Cade, he does scream vanilla, but the whole idea of putting him somewhere where he will get over is to have him lose that tagline. Cade has decent mic skills form memory, and decent ring skills, so if he got a character, who knows what may become of him (see John Bradshaw Layfield)?