PDA

View Full Version : WM ultimate mid card match

Impact!
01-14-2005, 06:54 PM
now this is just an idea but i was thinking for wrestlemania 21 they may not use a lot of the mid carders at all (not including jericho,snitsky and the other higher or lower mid carders. hope that makes sense) and i thought since wm is the only ppv where interpromotional matches are allowed to occur, why not have a match possibly elim chamber or even a ladder, or maybe some sort of new match and make it like the ultimate mid card match.

which means lets say from raw you could have a choice of xtion, shelton benjamin, rhyno, maven, cade and if he's back in time matt hardy. and from smackdown you could have a choice of kidman, CCC, jesus, haas, luther, jindrak, dupree, jordan, RVD and so on (lets say only 3 from each brand would be involved).

so it could even be a way to join the united states championship, and the intercontinental championship together (if they unite the brands or even make the champion to go to both shows as it would give the champ more exposure. mainely for mid carders who are getting ready for a push into the main event)

now im half asleep as im writing this, so i hope it makes sense and um post your thoughts.

Mr. Nerfect
01-14-2005, 07:57 PM
I was always thinking something like a Fatal Fourway Elimination Match for the IC and US Titles would be worth watching. A new match type would be interesting, but I'm not sure what they could come up with.

Anybody Thrilla
01-14-2005, 08:03 PM
They're not gonna reunite the fucking brands. When will people get off that trip?

Eunos
01-14-2005, 08:47 PM
They're not gonna reunite the fucking brands. When will people get off that trip?

The Icon of Elisim
01-14-2005, 08:47 PM
A viewer's choice match would be kinda cool.

Like take 5 wrestlers from each brand and let the viewers choose 1 from each brand to face in an interbrand match.

Set it up so that it is announced after Royal Rumble and wrestlers are allowed to sign up. Then the wrestlers make their case over the next month and the two wrestlers are announced at No Way Out. Then the other wrestlers have time to build up other fueds for the WM.

Mr. Nerfect
01-14-2005, 09:13 PM

That was only mentioned as a possibility. We are just talking about unified champs here.

Anybody Thrilla
01-14-2005, 09:17 PM
That's not going to happen either.

Marcyo
01-14-2005, 09:42 PM
who knows?

Corkscrewed
01-14-2005, 09:44 PM
we do

Mr. Nerfect
01-14-2005, 10:32 PM
That's not going to happen either.

It won't, but it's not as out there as unifying the brands.