PDA

View Full Version : Jericho jobs

Aussie Skier
01-15-2005, 07:07 PM
from rajah.com

house show from target center, 14/1/05

Chris Jericho vs. A-rab american turncoat!! Muhammad Hassan with random funny manager
So-so match Muhammad pulls a steiner with showing his whole move set with seems to
be bodyslam, punch, kick, irish whip, suplex (repeat) Jericho gets his spots in and
a Lionsault then Manager guy interfears Jericho gives him the LionTamer/ Walls of
Jericho, And Muhammad school boys Y2J For the Uno dos three

Winner: Muhammad Hassan

Jericho then recieved a Benoit Royal Rumble 2003 esque standing obvation and you
could read Jerichos lips saying “Your the reason I do this”

:( :'( :'(

V
01-15-2005, 08:00 PM
that guy is just plain amazing

I-Hate-You
01-15-2005, 08:01 PM
Fuck!

Mr. Nerfect
01-15-2005, 08:14 PM
I hope to God he and Benoit have a ***** classic, and both guys get a standing ovation. Wait, what am I hoping for, of course they are. Unless Christian and Tomko run in (I don't think they will, though).

SuperSlim
01-15-2005, 08:15 PM
Come on Jericho.

Londoner
01-15-2005, 08:22 PM
I hope to God he and Benoit have a ***** classic, and both guys get a standing ovation. Wait, what am I hoping for, of course they are. Unless Christian and Tomko run in (I don't think they will, though).

I admire your optimisim, but sometimes it just makes you look stupid(no offence) What is the point in these two facing each other do you think? It wont be just to have a 'classic' match knowing the wwe, it'll be for storyline reasons and in this case it'll build up there feud, so basically itll be a classic right up until its ruined by Christian and Tomko.

Mr. Nerfect
01-15-2005, 08:29 PM
I admire your optimisim, but sometimes it just makes you look stupid(no offence) What is the point in these two facing each other do you think? It wont be just to have a 'classic' match knowing the wwe, it'll be for storyline reasons and in this case it'll build up there feud, so basically itll be a classic right up until its ruined by Christian and Tomko.

I know, but maybe, just maybe the WWE has realised that the Toronto fans want a match they can look back on as a classic.

I used to be content with what the WWE gave me, but just recently I've given up on that, since there is much more better stuff they could do. But anyway, I used to be happy with everything they gave me, now it's only select things with em retaining faith, but soon I'm going to be down to just whining about how crappy the product is.

I hope they really do something to turn it around and fast.

PorkSoda
01-15-2005, 08:35 PM
Whats the whole convtroversy over this? Is this a bad thing that Jericho lost or something?

Londoner
01-15-2005, 08:59 PM
PorkSoda-It's not just that he lost, it's that he is always losing, come to think of it i can't remember the last time he won.(anyone remember?) He was the first ever undisputed champion and it seems like ever since then he's always lost. He was in a title match a few days ago and now hes jobbing on house shows to a new guy, That's what the big deal is.

Mr. Nerfect
01-15-2005, 09:25 PM
PorkSoda-It's not just that he lost, it's that he is always losing, come to think of it i can't remember the last time he won.(anyone remember?) He was the first ever undisputed champion and it seems like ever since then he's always lost. He was in a title match a few days ago and now hes jobbing on house shows to a new guy, That's what the big deal is.

His last major singles win was the IC Title at Unforgiven in the Ladder Match, I think.

There was also the Survivor Series main event against Christian before NYR in the Beat the Clock Match and last week in the tag match with Benoit.

SuperSlim
01-15-2005, 09:32 PM
man his last real win that mattered was for the IC title...although I did totally forget about that. We all knew he was gonna win against Christian. and the tag match with Benoit... well.

Basically they are sayin that Jericho can't win by himself anymore. The first undisputed champ and now they are tryin to turn him into a mainstream jobber.

Mr. Nerfect
01-15-2005, 10:40 PM
man his last real win that mattered was for the IC title...although I did totally forget about that. We all knew he was gonna win against Christian. and the tag match with Benoit... well.

Basically they are sayin that Jericho can't win by himself anymore. The first undisputed champ and now they are tryin to turn him into a mainstream jobber.

It's a damn shame. :nono:

Loose Cannon
01-15-2005, 10:47 PM
The funny thing with Jericho though (and he'll even tell you himself) is that he could lose 100 matches in a row and still be over. Probably the only guy sans the Rock who could make claim to that right now.

V
01-15-2005, 10:48 PM
I know, but maybe, just maybe the WWE has realised that the Toronto fans want a match they can look back on as a classic.

if anything they'd want to piss on us for what we did at summerslam lol

Mr. Nerfect
01-15-2005, 11:53 PM
The funny thing with Jericho though (and he'll even tell you himself) is that he could lose 100 matches in a row and still be over. Probably the only guy sans the Rock who could make claim to that right now.

That's the best thing about him at the moment, and something Jericho should be proud of.

Mr. Nerfect
01-15-2005, 11:55 PM
if anything they'd want to piss on us for what we did at summerslam lol

Prepare for Viscera vs. Mark Henry in the first-ever Lingerie Iron Man Match. ;)

Nah, I think it was sort of a wake-up call last time they went there.

Innovator
01-16-2005, 01:16 AM
Seriously did Jericho piss anyone off? This is HHH-MSG 96 punishment-esque

Mr. Nerfect
01-16-2005, 04:05 AM

I applaude Jericho jobbing to Muhammad. Hassan needs it. But hearing the reports, it seems MH isn't fairing to well with any opponent, and that's a shame because he's awesome.

Aussie Skier
01-16-2005, 04:08 AM

It sux 4 Jericho.
I'm beggining to doubt he'll ever get a really good go in the WWE.

and wasnt this the reason why he left WCW? - not getting enough chances, unable to break thru the glass ceiling.

Rammsteinmad
01-16-2005, 07:03 AM

RemyRed
01-16-2005, 10:14 AM
Jericho is a douche

Evil Vito
01-16-2005, 10:20 AM
Jericho is a douche

<font color=goldenrod>Leave the wrestling forum.</font>

RemyRed
01-16-2005, 10:24 AM
Also at the same show, Triple H cleanly beat Benoit, Orton, Batista, and called out anyone else the fans wanted in a handicap match. Afterward, he got a tremendous heckling, he laughed it off, showed his belt off and you could read his lips saying "You're the reason I do THIS!"

nelioneil
01-16-2005, 11:40 AM
Jericho is not only an amazing athlete, he also has a touch of class to him (jobbing so many times isnt right but he doesnt complain). He truly does this for the fan's. Here's to Chris Jericho

Dave Youell
01-16-2005, 01:53 PM
The fact that he jobs so much and is still one of the most over guys in the company for so long is a testimate to his talent

I-Hate-You
01-16-2005, 02:55 PM
I know this may be a little off topic, but why does Triple H hate Jericho?

Can someone tell me why HHH hates him so much?

RemyRed
01-16-2005, 03:32 PM
I know this may be a little off topic, but why does Triple H hate Jericho?

Can someone tell me why HHH hates him so much?
Well it's never been fully explained, only small comments here and there from the two, but they do go back a few ways.

Innovator
01-16-2005, 04:02 PM
I remember back in 99 during a RAW, HHH talking to a homeless guy

HHH: Why don't you get a job, no wait you can't work, like Jericho

V
01-16-2005, 04:49 PM
Jericho is a douche

that is the stupidest thing i've ever read on the wrestling forum

and that is saying a lot

RemyRed
01-16-2005, 04:52 PM
Jericho is not only an amazing athlete, he also has a touch of class to him (jobbing so many times isnt right but he doesnt complain). He truly does this for the fan's. Here's to Chris Jericho
And I'm sure his steady paycheck has nothing to do with it

DaveWadding
01-16-2005, 04:56 PM
RVD maybe? I mean everyone loves

*points*

ROB
VAN
DAM

James Steele
01-16-2005, 04:58 PM
Remy, you do know that Hulk Hogan always got a HELL OF A PAYCHECK and bitched about it not being enough at WrestleMania XIX.

I have already neg repped you 3 times today. As a follower of "CHRIS FUCKING JERICHO-ism" I am requesting that you shut the hell up you unsanctimonious son of a bitch!

RemyRed
01-16-2005, 05:04 PM
LOL

Mr. Nerfect
01-16-2005, 05:40 PM
Jericho is a douche

C'mon, man. Care to elaborate?

You don't have to like Jericho, but at least respect what he does. There's no one quite like him in the business.

LK
01-16-2005, 05:46 PM
Jericho is a douche
Want to tell us why you say that?

Savio
01-16-2005, 05:48 PM
Way to go hassan :)

Aussie Skier
01-16-2005, 07:41 PM
Jericho is cool.

He isnt the best wrestler in the WWE, and seems to be slim more so than strongly built nowadays.
but he is funny, can do some decent moves, and can make other wrestlers look a million bucks!

Gone Mad
01-16-2005, 10:57 PM
Jericho = Greatness. He will always do what it takes to make it a great show, no matter who he is up against and just gives it all he's got. I can't even remember him staying out because of an injury, now that is dedication.

So praise to you, Chris Jericho, you true Living Legend.

I-Hate-You
01-17-2005, 01:05 AM
Well it's never been fully explained, only small comments here and there from the two, but they do go back a few ways.
When the hell did these two meet up before 2000?

Jericho was in Canada, Japan, and ECW while Hunter was in WCW.

Did they perhaps meet after all?

Jason Cage
01-17-2005, 01:27 PM
it's simply pathetic how much they make him job. He is the only reason I watch wrestling. And I had stopped watching, i watched the PPV in hopes that jericho would at least go down in a good way. But nooo, HHH sucks another cock and gives him a retarted loss.

James Steele
01-17-2005, 02:41 PM
http://img156.exs.cx/img156/9467/warningdiscretionisadvised1tf.jpg

Jason, I think it was more of a lick than a suck...

:shifty:

Londoner
01-20-2005, 09:16 AM
Hey what do you know, no one disrupted the match, and Jericho won!

Mr. Nerfect
01-20-2005, 04:40 PM
Hey what do you know, no one disrupted the match, and Jericho won!

I know this may sound weird, but I was shocked when Jericho won. This is the route they should take if they have plans on turning Benoit heel. But anyway, I'm glad Y2J got a clean victory (because Benoit didn't need it), and now he might actually look like a threat going into the Rumble.

King Chrös III
01-20-2005, 07:39 PM
I was there when he lost in Minneapolis. He didn't do the job, the Arab dude came in at the end and had a cheap shot and rolled him over. Typical WWE moment. He still gots tonns of pop when he came out and when he was leaving though.