PDA

View Full Version : Pay-Per-View Names

Marc the Smark
01-15-2005, 07:38 PM
What do you think would be some good names for new ppv's in the WWE?

V
01-15-2005, 08:02 PM
copy and paste

nah...

new years revolution was really good i have to say

i'm not too creative so i probably can't come up with anything good

Joe Kerr
01-15-2005, 08:08 PM
"Bloody Valentine" in FEB.

"Dont worry HHH doesnt win"....of course that's a Smackdown PPV

Mr. Nerfect
01-15-2005, 08:23 PM
"Bloody Valentine" in FEB.

"Dont worry HHH doesnt win"....of course that's a Smackdown PPV

:rofl:

I don't know why, but I love the name "Fully Loaded" for some reason. I would love to see a "Night of Champions" PPV where either all the champions face each other (with the Women's Championship and Cruiserweight Championship getting seperate matches), or all titles are defended independantly.

I've also had this idea for a PPV called "777" in July. It turns out Eric Bischoff was apart of a show or something with a similiar name. Anyway, basically you just have matches revolving around the number 7. Best of 7 Series Final, 7-Man Battle Royal, 7-Way Elimination Match, 7-Man Tag Team Match, 7-Team Tag Team Turmoil, etc.

.44 Magdalene
01-15-2005, 10:00 PM
December Pay-Per-View...Seasons Beatings.

Mr. Nerfect
01-15-2005, 10:43 PM
December Pay-Per-View...Seasons Beatings.

LOL, I'd order that just for the name.

RGWhat316
01-15-2005, 10:49 PM
I guess it has only worked on Feb. 14, but I liked the name of St. Valentines Day Massacre. I believe the last one was in '99.

Mr. Nerfect
01-15-2005, 11:56 PM
I guess it has only worked on Feb. 14, but I liked the name of St. Valentines Day Massacre. I believe the last one was in '99.

I think it was the only one of its kind, too. The Big Show debuted there. :y:

Aussie Skier
01-16-2005, 12:15 AM
I reckon the best way to find good names are to look at song titles and the like.

Stuff like:
Welcome to the jungle,
Appetite for Destruction,
Fight Fire with Fire
End of Days

i dunno

but basically, i like most of the PPV names...except!

BAD BLOOD, and I hate those big red thing (blood drops) hanging off the ceiling

Mr. Nerfect
01-16-2005, 12:41 AM
I reckon the best way to find good names are to look at song titles and the like.

Stuff like:
Welcome to the jungle,
Appetite for Destruction,
Fight Fire with Fire
End of Days

i dunno

but basically, i like most of the PPV names...except!

BAD BLOOD, and I hate those big red thing (blood drops) hanging off the ceiling

I would personally do away with Bad Blood, The Great American Bash (I'm half-and-half on this one), Vengeance and No Mercy (it reminds me too much of No Way Out). Replace No Mercy with Halloween Havoc, TGAB with FUlly Loaded and Vengeance with a new PPV name.

Fox
01-16-2005, 12:44 AM
End of the Line

Apocalypse

Halloween Hell (October)

Bend Over

Mr. Nerfect
01-16-2005, 04:01 AM
End of the Line

Apocalypse

Halloween Hell (October)

I actually like those three. Halloween Hell would make a great SmackDown! PPV, and Apocalypse would make a great parallell to Armageddon. End of the Line suits the WWE well in my opinion. Give it some kind of gimmick match to go along with it.

RGWhat316
01-16-2005, 12:23 PM
RAW ppv: The Glass Ceiling

Joe Kerr
01-16-2005, 12:33 PM
"Hunter needs a raise, buy this PPV"

"at least 1 match youll like"

I would like WWE to do a ECW PPV "Hardcore Heaven"

Savio
01-16-2005, 12:47 PM
Um
"Hatred"
"Almost sold out"
"Malice"
"Canada vs USA" :shifty:

Innovator
01-16-2005, 12:52 PM
Turning Point

Final Resolution

Victory Road

........wait

Joe Kerr
01-16-2005, 02:11 PM
"The Christian Coalition"

Loose Cannon
01-16-2005, 02:12 PM
I always thought Wrestlemania would be a good one.

RemyRed
01-16-2005, 07:25 PM
WWE Destiny. Wrestlepalooza is still the best ppv name I've heard

Afterlife
01-16-2005, 11:52 PM
That "Seasons Beatings" really cracks me up. lol

Fox
01-17-2005, 12:00 AM
With all these HHH PPV names, it gives me a good idea.

They ought to have one PPV a month dedicated souly to Triple H. Y'know, the first hour can be spent by having Triple H run his mouth on the mic about how good he is and why he's the World Champion, with Ric Flair in the background nodding his head, cutting in every now and then for his usual "MY GOD! MY GOD! MY GOD! TRIPLE H! TRIPLE H! BEST IN THE BUSINESS! BETTER THAN I WAS IN MY PRIME! LOOK AT MY MAN-TITTIES JIGGLE! WOOOOO!"

The second hour will be a battle royal, with 20 other superstars and Triple H. If HHH doesn't win, the person that did win gets the World Title. Obviously, Triple H will win every month.

The last 45 minutes will be a Triple H vs. HBK match. According to the WWE, the fans never get sick of seeing that.

They could call it "The Game Show."

Afterlife
01-17-2005, 12:46 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHA *Rep*

.44 Magdalene
01-17-2005, 11:07 AM
With all these HHH PPV names, it gives me a good idea.

They ought to have one PPV a month dedicated souly to Triple H. Y'know, the first hour can be spent by having Triple H run his mouth on the mic about how good he is and why he's the World Champion, with Ric Flair in the background nodding his head, cutting in every now and then for his usual "MY GOD! MY GOD! MY GOD! TRIPLE H! TRIPLE H! BEST IN THE BUSINESS! BETTER THAN I WAS IN MY PRIME! LOOK AT MY MAN-TITTIES JIGGLE! WOOOOO!"

The second hour will be a battle royal, with 20 other superstars and Triple H. If HHH doesn't win, the person that did win gets the World Title. Obviously, Triple H will win every month.

The last 45 minutes will be a Triple H vs. HBK match. According to the WWE, the fans never get sick of seeing that.

They could call it "The Game Show."

:shifty: You just described an entire month of RAW as one PPV. If they did that, what else would we have to look forward to?

Joe Kerr
01-17-2005, 11:43 AM
"Retirement Home"

Hired Hitman
01-17-2005, 11:43 AM
Revenge

Boiling Point (That MTV show is cool :cool: )

Reigning Supreme

Revolt (possibly Raw Revolt)

Authority

Turning point (is a good one)

End of the Line (is another good one)

Apocalypse (I like this one also)

Desire

Tactical Warfare

Revulsion

Eternal Suffering

Undeniable Punishment

Animosity

Hostility

Resistance

Enmity

Controversial Political Issues (Random Backstage politics plug)

Hired Hitman
01-17-2005, 12:04 PM
Revenge, Boiling Point, Revolt, Authority, Turning point, Hatred(Raw Hatred), Apocalypse & Desire Have to be my favourites.

Hired Hitman
01-17-2005, 12:11 PM
Revenge, Boiling Point, Revolt, Authority, Turning point, Hatred(Raw Hatred), Apocalypse, Animosity, Hostility, Resistance & Desire Have to be my favourites.