PDA

View Full Version : **SPOILER** TNA's M.E. Tonight

RemyRed
01-16-2005, 10:20 AM
I had a quick convo last night with someone from TNA and I found out tonight that once again, Jarrett WILL NOT be jobbing the belt. The triple threat title match will end with Scott Hall screwing DDP out of the win and (accidentally) cause The Alpha Male to win, then, at the main event, once again Scott Hall comes out to save Jarrett, but is stopped by Jeff Hardy. Kevin Nash will then appear and tease the powerbomb on Jarrett, but will powerbomb Aplha Male. Alpha Male kicks out, and the match resumes for a while, then DDP comes in through the crowd, and diamond cuts Alpha Male for Jarrett's win, the PPV will close with Hall, Nash, Jarrett, and Page in the ring celebrating.

Innovator
01-16-2005, 11:55 AM
Raven face turn?!

6to1
01-16-2005, 12:44 PM
that sucks they should have let the alpha male take the belt.

Dave Youell
01-16-2005, 01:50 PM
Well i'll believe it when I see it, But with the amount of planned run ins I have to believe it's legit as TNA doesn't seem to know how to book anything else except for run ins

Ferocious
01-16-2005, 02:00 PM
This does actually sound credible as I heard somewhere TNA are wanting to do a Main Event at a future PPV with up to 15 participants. This could be a good way to lead into that.

However I can see Nash screwing Jarrett against MB after Jarrett screws Nash in the Qualifier.

Mr. Nerfect
01-16-2005, 04:37 PM
Damn it! This was the perfect place to have Monty Brown go over Jarrett and take the Championship. Jarrett doesn't need it, and Monty Brown does. It's a very simple situation.

They've got something special with their PPVs, where everyone can be like their WrestleMania. They put on good shows with Victory Road and Turning Point, and they will continue to do so with Final Resolution, but the storylines leading into FR with the NWA World Heavyweight Championship scream "New Champion!". With the few viewers they have, they better not Triple H their title. It could do more damage than what might be expected.

Anyway, if Australia got TNA, I'd order the PPV, but I swear if Monty Brown doesn't get that title soon, people are going to loose interest in him, and Jarrett, to the point where someone can squash Jeff Jarrett for the title, and no one would give a crap.

Mr. Nerfect
01-16-2005, 04:38 PM
Raven face turn?!

I hope so. That would put Raven in the perfect position to win the belt. But as I said, I think interest is reclining in the belt, so it best happen soon.

DaveWadding
01-16-2005, 04:46 PM
Nobody wants to see Monty Brown with the title.

James Steele
01-16-2005, 04:49 PM
DaveWadding=Greatness

Monty Brown is like John Cena to me, until he gets a real finisher he gets NO GOLD!

RemyRed
01-16-2005, 04:49 PM
Monty Brown = Greatness

DaveWadding
01-16-2005, 04:50 PM
DaveWadding=Greatness

Monty Brown is like John Cena to me, until he gets a real finisher he gets NO GOLD!
Monty Brown just sucks.

V
01-16-2005, 04:51 PM
how long has jarret had the title?

Innovator
01-16-2005, 04:55 PM
Honestly with the amount of bashing Jarrett receives on the internet for HHHing the title, I'd rather have him keep on strokin than Monty Brown holding a very prestigious (sp) title.

James Steele
01-16-2005, 04:56 PM
Jarrett has held to the title longer than RemyRed has been an ignorant ass.

RemyRed
01-16-2005, 04:57 PM
JamesSteele= Whining Pussy

Shaggy
01-16-2005, 04:58 PM
cant wait to see DDP become bad again. Of course no one should of really expected Jarrettt to drop the belt tonight.

6to1
01-16-2005, 05:01 PM
i would rather styles get it but he is not a choise tonight, we have ddp who can barely walk and nash who is useless, so i am rooting for monty brown.

James Steele
01-16-2005, 05:01 PM
LOL!

RemyRed had to resort to calling me a pussy to get back at me. This is TPWW man, you got to do a hell of a lot better than that!

Oh and on-topic, I have said it before but Jeff Jarrett is the biggest thing in the way of TNA becoming great.

Boondock Saint
01-16-2005, 05:23 PM
how long has jarret had the title?

He won it on their last weekly PPV (I think it was the last), right before Impact started. It was the King of the Mountain match. I think it was back in June.

Innovator
01-16-2005, 05:27 PM
LOL!

RemyRed had to resort to calling me a pussy to get back at me. This is TPWW man, you got to do a hell of a lot better than that!

Oh and on-topic, I have said it before but Jeff Jarrett is the biggest thing in the way of TNA becoming great.
Jarrett may be the greatest man, but the obvious choice is to give the title to a diety. Jarrett isn't a diety, Raven is.

McLegend
01-16-2005, 05:32 PM
Raven is great but he's got to hit the gym a little more and loss some weight.

Raven with a kilt thats just not cool. :nono:

Innovator
01-16-2005, 05:33 PM
If theres one being that can pull off a kilt it's Raven

Besides kilts are all the rage in the Clockwork Orange House of Fun

McLegend
01-16-2005, 05:36 PM
Raven doesn't look good in the kilt or the gladitor helmet.

Jeff Jarret in a kilt(even though I don't think he has ever worn one)=Ratings

Mr. Nerfect
01-17-2005, 12:58 AM
Nobody wants to see Monty Brown with the title.

Except nearly the entire TNA audience. Seriously, he's like TNA's Goldberg at the moment. He's not the best wrestler, but he's climbed the ranks, he's exclusive, he's over and hes been in the hunt for a while.

I would LOVE to see Raven take the title, but right now, I think he's going to continue his feud with DDP, or something of the like. Out of all their current main event stars, Monty Brown and Hector Garza are the only ones I can see taking the Championship (although for some reason I can see Petey Williams turning face and taking the belt).

I don't watch TNA, and I barely follow TNA, but Monty Brown is one of their better things at the moment, and TNA would be foolish to ruin him.

Aussie Skier
01-17-2005, 04:39 PM
what a cluster fuck.

pathetic