PDA

View Full Version : Tag Team Wrestling

Marc the Smark
01-17-2005, 12:35 PM
Have you noticed how much tag team wrestling sucks right now? Don't you think World Wrestling Entertainment needs more tag teams? So anyway, pair up some wrestlers. Make some new tag teams in the WWE.

Wolverine
01-17-2005, 01:23 PM
I don't think they need to pair together more random wrestlers unfortunately that's what hurt them, for it takes more out of the singles scene, if anything bring in rosey and hurricain as the tag team again and make them a bit more credible in the hunt for the belts, and hire some talented tag teams from the indies.

Ferocious
01-17-2005, 01:28 PM
The Shane Twins are going to be a breath of fresh air.

The Masterpiece could quite easily be put with another big guy to try and get a bit more experience behind him.

addy2hotty
01-17-2005, 04:24 PM
The Shane Twins are going to be a breath of fresh air.

I think so too, but I'm worried that they'll soon come in, soon dominate as the Dudley's did and go the way they have. Stagnant for a good many years.

Truth is, Tag Team wrestling can be easily defined by 'The Worlds Greatest Tag Team', simply a launchpad for singles careers. The WWE have no interest in creating tag teams to last several years. In their opinion, tag team wrestling stopping drawing after WM17.

Marc the Smark
01-17-2005, 06:11 PM
Truth is, Tag Team wrestling can be easily defined by 'The Worlds Greatest Tag Team', simply a launchpad for singles careers.

When a tag team is good, seeing one of the team members alone just isn't the same. When I was a kid, seeing one of the Road Warriors without the other, was kinda disappointing. It didn't seem complete.

The WWE have no interest in creating tag teams to last several years. In their opinion, tag team wrestling stopping drawing after WM17.

But what do the fans think? Does here in here, for example, think tag team wrestling is dead? Should it be? Are wrestlers better off alone? Discuss.

Normal Is Me
01-17-2005, 08:35 PM
If you want to see some good tag team wrestling then I would suggest you look at TNA. The WWE is simply too disorganized to care about thier tag team division.

Last nights match between Team Canada against America's Most Wanted was a great tag team match. Hard hitting, inovative moves and strong in-ring story telling.

Last months Six Sides Of Steel match with America's Most Wanted against Triple X was off the charts.

I do believe that TNA is going to have to create new tag teams in order for their division to remain strong but right now it is probally the best in North America.

TNA's New Years Resolution was miles ahead of the WWE's New Years Revolution.

TNA just needs more exposure/better TV slot and I think the fans will begin to turn the channel. ANd maybe TNA can finally make some money.

But yeah, I would stop thinking of ways to better the WWE's tag team division. More thought into bettering the tag team division has been placed here, in the last and only 5 posts in this thread, than the WWE has spent in the last three years.