PDA

View Full Version : New Jack to WWE

Sepholio
01-18-2005, 03:50 PM
Article taken from wrestleview.com

---

As previously reported on WrestleView, New Jack announced at the IWA Mid-South event on Saturday night that he would be heading to the WWE, after being backstage a week ago.

It was rumored that New Jack brought an idea to the table that he would be the one who took out John Cena in the night club, however, now New Jack is telling people he will play the role of a bodyguard for Hassan and Daivari.

Last week we reported that Jack was given an in-ring tryout session with Val Venis, which didn't go that well, and wasn't enough to impress WWE officials to give him a dark match that night. However, on the good side, New Jack was given an opportunity to cut some promo's on the spot backstage. The promo's that New Jack gave were highly rated by Shane McMahon, and apparently McMahon was blown away by them.

News Derived From: Wade Keller @ PWTorch.com

---

So who thinks having New Jack be Hassan and Daivaris bodygaurd is a lame idea?

The Ravishing One
01-18-2005, 03:51 PM
I like it :y:

Corkscrewed
01-18-2005, 03:51 PM
Well, if they let him go full throttle....

Just give him a turban. :shifty:

Loose Cannon
01-18-2005, 03:52 PM
LOL, if he puts the Hassan head gear on, I will mark out.

SuperSlim
01-18-2005, 03:55 PM
it will be a very interesting idea.

Sepholio
01-18-2005, 03:55 PM
LOL, if he puts the Hassan head gear on, I will mark out.

That would be hillarious actually.

But, I just do not see how he could fit into their gimmick, unless they are using him to protect them from those threat making posters from Rajah :shifty:

The Naitch
01-18-2005, 04:19 PM
He should be in a program with Cena

Vastardikai
01-19-2005, 02:18 AM
How hard is it to book New Jack? Just grab a Trash Can, fill it with blunt inanimate objects, sit back, and call the surgical team for stitches on everyone.

Dave Youell
01-19-2005, 03:09 AM
Well they've needed a guy who's willing to kill himself by jumping off tall structures since Foley, bring on the insane bumps!

Mr. Nerfect
01-19-2005, 06:43 AM
I don't really want to see him in a wrestling role, but if it is just to boost Hassan and Daivari I'm all for it. Just have him come out with them, and when Jericho or someone attacks, he jumps out of the ring to stop them, etc. He could have some great Hardcore Matches with people in Hassan's name with a lot of the roster.

It sounds quite good to me.

SuperSlim
01-19-2005, 07:42 AM
hopefully there won't be too many injuries as a result

Dave Youell
01-19-2005, 08:16 AM
hopefully there won't be too many injuries as a result
New Jack V HHH

Come on New Jack take one for the team!

Nowhere Man
01-19-2005, 08:23 AM
Ugh...bad move on their parts, hiring a guy who's best known only for that time some guy nearly died in one of his matches

(yeah, you can say the same thing with Foley, but at least the person who nearly died in his matches was always Foley himself)

Aside from uiltra-violent bloodbaths, there's not really all that much New Jack is good for, especially not on WWE programming, and especially not with a character like Hassan. If they were looking for an uber-hardcore wrestler to work with Hassan and Daivari, why not Sabu? He'd fit in with the angle better, and he's a better wrestler anyway.

All that aside, good luck to New Jack and best wishes to all the people he accidentally injures.

juanker
01-19-2005, 01:51 PM
Sabu is injured

MVP
01-19-2005, 02:21 PM
Hassan doesn't need a bodyguard, he already has Daivari who can do run-ins during his matches anyway. I'd rather see New Jack go to SD.

Innovator
01-19-2005, 02:40 PM
HHH: Hey New Jack welcome to WWE
New Jack: thanks motherfucka

*during the match*

JR: PEDIGREE! Wait! New Jack just stabbed HHH in the heart with a fork!

*A light shoots out of HHH's lifeless chest*

Spirits of RVD, Jericho, Booker T, and Kane's careers: FREEEEEEEEEEEE

VonErich Lives
01-19-2005, 02:51 PM
yeah, doesn't sound like New Jack's "style" really fits the WWE, unless they're going to try and bring back the hard core division and push it again... but who does the WWE have that would be willing to go to the old ECW levels?

Dave Youell
01-19-2005, 03:21 PM
HHH: Hey New Jack welcome to WWE
New Jack: thanks motherfucka

*during the match*

JR: PEDIGREE! Wait! New Jack just stabbed HHH in the heart with a fork!

*A light shoots out of HHH's lifeless chest*

Spirits of RVD, Jericho, Booker T, and Kane's careers: FREEEEEEEEEEEE
LOLFSHFLKs;dfg

Rep this man :y:

Savio
01-19-2005, 03:24 PM
Picture of him?

Loose Cannon
01-19-2005, 03:26 PM
Just give Jack a live mic and see what he'll do :lol:

Innovator
01-19-2005, 03:36 PM
http://www.lethalwrestling.com/opinions/news_content.php?fileName=835

heres a link to what happens when New Jack shoots...