PDA

View Full Version : QUESTION - Will Terrell Owens be ready for the Super Bowl?

Heyman
01-23-2005, 07:25 PM
QUESTION - Will Terrell Owens be ready for the Super Bowl?

Anyone else see the Eagles defeating either the Steeler or Pats?

I'd argue that the Eagles aren't as good as either of those teams (although not by much), but could win due to higher motivation.........if they get T.O. back.

BabyHugger
01-23-2005, 07:37 PM
I think TO will play regardless of whether or not he is ready. He will also make an impact just by being there. He will play, there is no doubt.

Heyman
01-23-2005, 07:41 PM
He will also make an impact just by being there.

That's kinda what I'm thinking.

IMO - Philly is slightly inferior to NE and Pitsburgh in terms of their overall level.

However - I think Philly's motivation will be EXTREMELY high with T.O. there.........and this will be enough to make them victorious come Super Bowl Sunday (regardless of who they play).

p.s. Should they make a WNFL in the future? (Women's NFL). The current Seattle Sea Hawk team could then join that league.......and have a chance at winning. :cool:

BabyHugger
01-23-2005, 07:44 PM
LOL also he will draw coverage off the other receivers and Westbrook.

road doggy dogg
01-23-2005, 07:56 PM
TO is gonna be in the Superbowl whether anybody else wants him to be or not.

Joe Kerr
01-23-2005, 08:19 PM
T.O. was jumping around on the bench at the end of the game..Also Andy Reid said that Terrell Owens is Playing at the Superbowl. He looks fine and still has 2 weeks before he has to play.

The Answer
01-23-2005, 08:29 PM
He can and will

The Outlaw
01-23-2005, 09:44 PM
I hope and think he will.

John la Rock
01-23-2005, 09:46 PM
He will definetly play. He can walk and can dance lol.

In 2 weeks time TO will be ready.

WATCH OUT PATS!!!

Rain Man
01-23-2005, 09:47 PM
T.O. was jumping around on the bench at the end of the game..Also Andy Reid said that Terrell Owens is Playing at the Superbowl. He looks fine and still has 2 weeks before he has to play.
Yeah at his press conference someone asked about TO coming back and Andy Reid goes "I got a little caught up in the moment out there, and he was standing there so I had to make him feel good" or something along those lines. So you gotta figure they are trying to either keep it under wraps. But either way he is playing in that damn game.

The Icon of Elisim
01-24-2005, 01:32 AM
I dunno, my initial instinct is no just because I don't think the Eagles would play him if he couldn't play at a high enough level.

BCWWF
01-24-2005, 01:30 PM
TO is gonna be in the Superbowl whether anybody else wants him to be or not.

Yeah I agree. Even if he isn't 100% or even like 70% there is no way that Terrell Owens sits this game out.

One one of those ESPN opinion shows one of the guys was saying something like:

"Deep down TO wants his team to lose this game so that he can be the talk of Philly, the number one guy 'If we had TO we would have won...'"

If you ask me that is just bullshit and the guy probably has never even met TO, but if he is at all capable of playing I can't imagine him not.

BCWWF
01-24-2005, 01:32 PM
I dunno, my initial instinct is no just because I don't think the Eagles would play him if he couldn't play at a high enough level.

If they don't play him then Andy Reid will have great credibility as a coach, being able to say no, you aren't going to play to a guy like TO in a game like this is something most coaches wouldn't have the balls to do. Personally I don't think he would do that though, but we'll see. Its two weeks away right?

The Outlaw
01-24-2005, 01:49 PM
One one of those ESPN opinion shows one of the guys was saying something like:

"Deep down TO wants his team to lose this game so that he can be the talk of Philly, the number one guy 'If we had TO we would have won...'"

That's the stupidest thing I have ever heard...:nono:

OssMan
08-17-2006, 03:07 AM
he'll play,

Jesus Shuttlesworth
08-17-2006, 12:47 PM
ha I saw him play in person nigs

Kris P Lettus
08-17-2006, 03:01 PM
photoshop

Jesus Shuttlesworth
08-17-2006, 06:07 PM
haha oh yeah I forgot

#1-norm-fan
08-20-2006, 11:41 PM
No way in hell he'll play.

After Dallas wins the NFC Championship, Parcells will sit him out because he "needs more practice."

road doggy dogg
08-21-2006, 01:34 AM
Shut the fuck up this was the most retarded bump in the history of existance