PDA

View Full Version : I need some info

HardyBoyz612
01-26-2005, 06:38 PM
Did Jeff and 'Taker have any other matches other than the RAW Undisputed title ladder match, or have the Hardyz ever taken on the Brothers of Destruction?

I seem to remember watching a PPV/show in which Jeff hit a swanton on Undertaker through a table. I remember some other good spots as well. So any info on this at all is welcome.

Shaner
01-27-2005, 06:31 AM
there was an angle where Jeff interfeared in a hardcore match and Undertaker ended up in a pool of sick. Then he kicked Matt's ass backstage and a program started from there!

So yeah they did have matches together leading up to Jeff's WWE Championship ladder match with Taker!

Mike the Metal Ed
01-27-2005, 07:53 AM
I seem to remember the Undertaker kicking the shit out of the Hardyz and Lita, and WWF.com putting up a "send a get well message" thing up.

But I can't remember when it was.

Shaner
01-27-2005, 08:29 AM
i think it was sometimes in 2002! Yeah i remember it too!

Tornado
01-27-2005, 11:27 AM
Wasn't it early 2002? I seem to remember them making their return at the Royal Rumble.

Shaner
01-28-2005, 08:35 AM
yeah and then there first "official" match was at No Way Out 2002 in the tag team turmoil match against - The APA, Billy and Chuck, Scotty and Albert, Christian and Lance Storm and The Dudley Boyz.
Were the other teams all correct because im doing this from memory in my IT Lesson!

Lord-Of-Darkness
02-02-2005, 08:37 PM
just before Raven left WWE there was a beat down on the Hardys by Taker and Raven. Raven handcuffed Matt to the ropes while Taken pretty much slaughtered Jeff. I dont know if it was a tag match or if it was interference