PDA

View Full Version : Cruiserweight divsion rebirth

Thriller
01-31-2005, 08:41 PM
Ive been thinking alot latley about the cruiserweight.I think its starting to pick up a bit.With Rey playing with the "big boys"WWE is preparing a new man too be the flagship of the division.That man being Paul London.Think about it.hes been impressing the powers in the head office.He was the only cruiserweight from smackdown in the rumble last night.and had to beat 3 other men,1 being the champ to get ther.I say there grooming him for Rey Reys spot which means a rebirth of the divison.London/Akio,London/kIDMAN equals ratings

Aussie Skier
01-31-2005, 09:01 PM
Kidman shouldn't be in the cruiserweight Div.

Paul London as the main man in the CW division would be great THO!

Corkscrewed
01-31-2005, 11:19 PM
*still waiting for my long-dreamed of London/Akio feud*

:drool:

Mr. Nerfect
02-01-2005, 04:51 AM
I was hoping London would take home some eliminations at the Rumble, but sadly that was not to be.

I would have marked out for London sliding straight through the ring, and elimination two guys on the apron that went over the top rope battling for elimination. Image if it had been Chris Benoit and Eddie Guerrero! London then gets in the ring, and dumps Shelton Benjamin from behind, and dropsaults Kurt Angle, sending him over the top. London and Michaels then have a staredown, and Kurt Angle thinks Michaels is responsible for his elimination. London and Michaels have a nice exhange, but London gets the elimination with help from Kurt Angle.

That's five eliminations for Paul London in less than a minute and a half. The world would be forced to realise that Paul London is a threat, and he would then go on to be a GREAT Cruiserweight Champion.

NoJabbaNoBogRoll
02-01-2005, 06:48 AM
You forgot the part where he presses Viscera over his head and tosses him out of the ring.

Danny Electric
02-01-2005, 07:27 AM
You forgot the part where he presses Viscera over his head and tosses him out of the ring.

LMAO

Bo
02-01-2005, 11:18 AM
Kidman shouldn't be in the cruiserweight Div.

!

That is true and a thought I had to use a guy to big for cruiserweight division is bring back the light hevyweight title and use it on raw for guys to big for cruiserweight div. but do all the cruiserweight style.

Corkscrewed
02-01-2005, 04:14 PM
Oh yeah, i would have marked out like mad for that.

mitch_h
02-02-2005, 02:28 AM
Rebirth of the cruiserweight division based around London... chyea right. The only thing WWE officials are noticing is how well he can kill himself. So expect him to be destroyed by the big boys.

Transplant
02-02-2005, 02:45 AM
I marked out when he got eliminated by Snitsky. It was pretty much a London Calling onto noone.