PDA

View Full Version : *Raw spoilers from Japan*!!!

Aussie Skier
02-04-2005, 07:07 PM
Sunday Night Heat:

Shelton Benjamin pinned Val Venis
Gene Snitsky pinned The Hurricane
Muhummad Hassan pinned Rhyno :(

RAW:
Chris Jericho tapped out to Chris Benoit
Batista pinned Maven
NEW TAG CHAMPS! Regal and Tajiri beat La Resistance
HBK pinned Ric Flair
Randy Orton pinned Tyson Tomko, LOL, Orton is wrestling Tomko :D :D :D
Triple pinned Edge

Source: http://www.prowrestling.com/news.php?id=12640/articles/news

addy2hotty
02-04-2005, 07:32 PM
Why have Jericho tap out to Benoit? He beat him a few weeks back and had some reasonable momentum. God knows what these two will be doing at WM, Sunday Night Heat is looking likely.

Aussie Skier
02-04-2005, 07:34 PM
Why have Jericho tap out to Benoit? He beat him a few weeks back and had some reasonable momentum. God knows what these two will be doing at WM, Sunday Night Heat is looking likely.

DON'T SAY THAT!

It just MIGHT come true!

*imagine that, Benoit - main eventing WM last year, Sunday night heat this year. However, I'd say these two may square off against each other at WM (possibly).

addy2hotty
02-04-2005, 07:52 PM
DON'T SAY THAT!

It just MIGHT come true!

*imagine that, Benoit - main eventing WM last year, Sunday night heat this year. However, I'd say these two may square off against each other at WM (possibly).

The only thing can possibly salvage out of this for a confrontation at WM is a 2 out of 3 falls match. Jericho can say he pinned Benoit, but Benoit can say that he made Jericho tap.

HAD they had sense and had Jericho win, then Benoit could have doubted himself - 'I was world champion 5 months ago, and now I'm a NOTHING, I tapped out, I TAPPED OUT!', leading to Jericho to gloat, leading to a match at WM which Benoit could have won, re-establishing himself as a top card guy. Seems to me that the bosses want them to cancel each other out and end up in JerichoWorld - doing nothing while Trips mates have all the limelight.

Gerard
02-04-2005, 07:55 PM
DON'T SAY THAT!

It just MIGHT come true!

Well they did slap the tagteam title on heat at wm 19. Obviously choosing the miller catfight whores over rvd and kane is smart business.

:rant:

Aussie Skier
02-04-2005, 08:39 PM
Well they did slap the tagteam title on heat at wm 19. Obviously choosing the miller catfight whores over rvd and kane is smart business.

:rant:

who the FUCK are the miller cat fight girls.
You ppl in the states might know them, but me here in Australian, all I saw was a couple of tarts hitting each other with pillow :nono:

Anywayz Gerard, don't give the WWE ideas like putting jericho and Benoit on heat b4 wrestlemania...it would be the worst thing that could possibly happen!

Gouda
02-04-2005, 09:07 PM
No Christina for the second week in a row? :foc:

EDIT- lol. That's a hilarious mispelling of "Christian"

Shaggy
02-04-2005, 10:40 PM
So once again Maven gets his ass handed to him by Batista.....when will they let Maven win?

Jericho taps out....I guess either way its good. Im sure this is gonne be one great match.

I hope the HBK Vs Flair match is good.

And Edge lost to Trips. Knew it was coming. I just hope he lost in a good way. Not cheated out of it. I wait all this time to see him get his title show and they better not of screwed it up.

SuperSlim
02-04-2005, 11:08 PM
hope raw comes out aight. specially SmackDown cause it needs a good show

John la Rock
02-05-2005, 12:42 AM
So once again Maven gets his ass handed to him by Batista.....when will they let Maven win?

Yeah cause Maven is such a threat to Batista :shifty:

I'm sorry man but Maven sucks

Thriller
02-05-2005, 02:02 AM
didnt maven pin Batista a couple of months ago :lol:
as for the Benoiy/Jericho wasnt it a submission only match

Mr. Nerfect
02-05-2005, 05:28 AM
I would have personally rather seen Benoit get Jericho in the Crippler Crossface and have Jericho PASS out, so that in the back fo Benoit's head there is that doubt he can actually pin Jericho, or make him tap out.

Sounds like a good show, BTW. :y:

Shaggy
02-05-2005, 08:46 AM
Yeah cause Maven is such a threat to Batista :shifty:

I'm sorry man but Maven sucks

:'( :'(

NO I dont believe it......its not true..... :shifty: :shifty:

Ok maybe he needs a little work but im behind him all the way

Thriller
02-05-2005, 08:55 AM
:'( :'(

NO I dont believe it......its not true..... :shifty: :shifty:

Ok maybe he needs a little work but im behind him all the way
well they gave gave him a pretty sick finisher and hes got some solid mic skills

John la Rock
02-05-2005, 09:31 AM
Does Maven even have a finisher? Or does he still use a dropkick that misses the person completely

Shaggy
02-05-2005, 09:53 AM
Maven at first had the dropkick.......that was when he first started

Then after a while they gave him one that actually looked like it might be able to beat people....The Halo DDT.

Now they sorta have him using The Stroke.

I-Hate-You
02-05-2005, 12:11 PM
http://ca1n.c.yimg.jp/sports/sn2005020500475700005802m/sportsnavi.yahoo.co.jp/fight/pict/200502/im00005802.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v509/freakspeely/edge.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v509/freakspeely/tajirimist.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v509/freakspeely/tajiri.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v509/freakspeely/batistahhh.jpg

Crashnburn
02-05-2005, 12:52 PM
who the FUCK are the miller cat fight girls.
You ppl in the states might know them, but me here in Australian, all I saw was a couple of tarts hitting each other with pillow :nono:

The miller cat fight girls are girls from a stupid commercial here in the states that was reasonably popular. Basically the two girls in the commercial would start by stating that they both liked Miller Beer but one would say they liked it cause it was less filling and the other would say that they like it because it tastes great which led to an argument between the two on who was right which then turned into a cat fight. Like I said... stupid commercial.

Anywayz Gerard, don't give the WWE ideas like putting jericho and Benoit on heat b4 wrestlemania...it would be the worst thing that could possibly happen!

The Intercontinental Champion, Shelton Benjamin, is wrestling on Heat pretty much reguarly, it doesn't get much worse than that.

the_rock's_#1_fan
02-05-2005, 01:03 PM
And they're (Spike TV is, that is to say) shamelessly plugging this week's RAW as LIVE from Tokyo, Japan this Monday @ 9PM E/8C? I'm sorry but if this is what I see on my TV on Sunday/Monday night this week, I might just chuck the damn thing out the friggin window...it's sorta a piece (o' shit) newayz...

P.S.--Crashnburn's post just made me think miller cat fight girls....does anyone else think that could be where they came up with the terrible Ernest "The Cat" Miller, and btw, speaking of people no longer with wwe, is there any updates to the wrestler who was only with wwe for 2-3 weeks, including a PPV, that most people who saw him knew him as "Mordecai"? just wondering how successful he's been trying to get out of OVW and at least to someplace where he can make a decent living.

Crashnburn
02-05-2005, 03:34 PM
P.S.--Crashnburn's post just made me think miller cat fight girls....does anyone else think that could be where they came up with the terrible Ernest "The Cat" Miller, and btw, speaking of people no longer with wwe, is there any updates to the wrestler who was only with wwe for 2-3 weeks, including a PPV, that most people who saw him knew him as "Mordecai"? just wondering how successful he's been trying to get out of OVW and at least to someplace where he can make a decent living.

Ernest "The Cat" Miller was around in WCW long before the "Miller Cat Fight Girls" came around.

Gouda
02-05-2005, 11:45 PM
Maven at first had the dropkick.......that was when he first started

Then after a while they gave him one that actually looked like it might be able to beat people....The Halo DDT.

Now they sorta have him using The Stroke.Well on RAW last week he did a sweet looking finisher on RAW that definatley was not The Stroke.

He jumped up (holding the guy's head), put his feet on the guy's back, then dropped down, bringing the guy down on his feet with him.

Aussie Skier
02-06-2005, 12:04 AM

God ernest miller sucked.

WWE only brought him in to show how far ahead of wcw they were...i believe.

he was a joke, and he wasted about 50 seconds on the 2004 rumble

tucsonspeed6
02-06-2005, 11:22 AM

Because if Jericho beat Benoit every time they fought, Benoit and the entire feud that is about to begin will lose all of their heat. Don't be a mark...

The CyNick
02-06-2005, 12:26 PM
Yeah when I heard they booked this match for RAW, I figured it was so they could give Benoit his win back.

Its not like Jericho is being groomed to be the top guy or anything.

At least Jericho and Benoit can have a good match with each at mania. I was really worried Jericho would be jobbing to Hassan at Mania.

tucsonspeed6
02-06-2005, 01:02 PM
Now I'll give you the fact that having a submission match this early in the feud probably wasn't the best idea, but being that they were in Japan, it was almost like a mini-PPV, and they had to make the matches a bit bigger than usual. Hence the HHH/Edge one on one. The benifits of having the match money-wise probably outweighed the problems with the feuds. Either way, what's done is done, and now they're going to have to work with the submission.

To continue this feud, I'd say have Jericho come out with his Highlight Reel and his guest would be Benoit. Have them argue a bit about who is better than whom, and lead it up to Jericho putting Benoit in the Walls. Benoit would tap, giving Jericho a similar technical victory and also put the feud into overdrive so they can really hype it up before WM21.

The fact that they gave this feud a gimmick match in Japan gives me serious doubts that it will be the Heat main event. Those of you who think that the WWE can do no right need to calm down and listen to yourselves a little bit.

The Mackem
02-06-2005, 06:38 PM
Looks like they learned from the mistake they made in Manchester and handed (half of)the tag belts to the home town hero.

Ferocious
02-07-2005, 01:42 PM
Mavens new finsher looks brilliant to be fair. Much better than that dropkick anyway.

Crashnburn
02-07-2005, 02:05 PM
Mavens new finsher looks brilliant to be fair. Much better than that dropkick anyway.

I saw Rico use that move last year on Velocity.

Ferocious
02-10-2005, 12:52 AM
I saw Rico use that move last year on Velocity.
I care this much <->