PDA

View Full Version : RVD...

BigDaddyCool
02-07-2005, 11:21 AM
To my knowledge, Rob Van Dam has only been sidelined with injuries twice in his career. Once in ECW, and right now. There may have been another time, but I don't recall.

Now, RVD is one of the least injury prone wrestlers around, and I know it has nothing to do with him working "safe matches." With that said, is he so injury free because of his almost unnnatural flexability? And if that is true, shouldn't more wrestlers start trying to add an RVD style streching regiment into there workouts?

Yashamaga
02-07-2005, 02:33 PM
well of course it helps, but he's one of the hardest training guys there is and he has a difficult regimen that not everyone can follow.

Dave Youell
02-07-2005, 02:34 PM
Jeff Hardy hardly got injured either, spooky huh?

BigDaddyCool
02-07-2005, 04:45 PM
Jeff Hardy hardly got injured either, spooky huh?

Yeah, but no one likes that faggot.

John la Rock
02-07-2005, 05:07 PM
Jericho and Rock have never been injured to my knowledge

The Fugitive
02-07-2005, 06:23 PM
Not true. Remember in the late 90's, Rocky broke his arm and it was in a cast. :shifty:

EDIT: Actually, I remember he was injured in 2002, he did something to his knee, I don't remember exactly, but I remember he was gone for a few weeks.

Aussie Skier
02-07-2005, 06:56 PM
I think RVD hasa very high pain threshold. I mean, he does rolling thunders onto friggin' ladders for christ sakes. And he also does about an hour of stretching before every match...including the Rob Van Dam stretch :)

M. Banana
02-07-2005, 07:17 PM
I think Jericho was also injured when he botched the LionSault..

M. Banana
02-07-2005, 07:18 PM

And why is faggot often used as an insult? Are you homophobic or something you faggot? There are many Jeff Hardy fans out there.. think they care if he's gay or not? Doubt it.. I sure as hell don't..

BigDaddyCool
02-07-2005, 07:18 PM
Jericho and Rock have never been injured to my knowledge

Intersting. I have also never been sidelined by an injury.

BigDaddyCool
02-07-2005, 07:21 PM

And why is faggot often used as an insult? Are you homophobic or something you faggot? There are many Jeff Hardy fans out there.. think they care if he's gay or not? Doubt it.. I sure as hell don't..

Hmmmmmm, why is faggot used an insult? Because most people don't like being called a faggot, and it is the harshest sounding word meaning homosexual. Just like shit is the harshest sounding word meaning poop, or cunt is the harshest sounding word for a woman and so on.

Plus, I never said Jeff Hardy enjoys having sexual relations with men, but he is still a faggot.

M. Banana
02-07-2005, 07:23 PM
it is the harshest sounding word meaning homosexual

Thus... saying he is gay, and therefore enjoys men.

BigDaddyCool
02-07-2005, 07:24 PM
Thus... saying he is gay, and therefore enjoys men.

Fine he is gay too. Are you happy now?

M. Banana
02-07-2005, 07:25 PM
Yes I am. :>

BigDaddyCool
02-07-2005, 07:25 PM
Oh, and thanks for taking the focus of this thread from wrestlers who aren't injured to a conversation about Jeff Hardy's sexuality.

M. Banana
02-07-2005, 07:30 PM
Um...RVD rules..

And doesn't get hurt much...

Happy?

John la Rock
02-07-2005, 07:51 PM
Not true. Remember in the late 90's, Rocky broke his arm and it was in a cast. :shifty:

EDIT: Actually, I remember he was injured in 2002, he did something to his knee, I don't remember exactly, but I remember he was gone for a few weeks.

no he was filming a movie

M. Banana
02-09-2005, 03:51 PM
He was also injured sometime.. I forget where. Because he had surgery or something.. I don't know if he was injured though..

SuperSlim
02-09-2005, 05:13 PM
Rock was injured somewhere. he had to have knee surgery. I think he did. Pretty sure he has.

John la Rock
02-09-2005, 06:13 PM
He was also injured sometime.. I forget where. Because he had surgery or something.. I don't know if he was injured though..

he had chest surgery but he still wrestled through it covering his scars with a track suit.

He might have been injured when he was Rocky Maivia. But he was always healthy as THE ROCK :cool: