PDA

View Full Version : Only in America...

Kane Knight
01-09-2004, 04:05 PM
Would I have to import a Canadian artist on an Australlian Import with tracks recorded in France from a store in Britain.

This music's been around. :eek:

Downunder
01-11-2004, 08:32 AM
Who?

Kane Knight
01-11-2004, 02:48 PM
Who?

Tegan and Sara.

Prolly means nothing to you.

The Iron Yuppie
01-13-2004, 03:24 PM
Tegan and Sara.

Prolly means nothing to you.

I saw something about them on You Hear It First on MTV News. Neil Young signed them to a label that he started. Aren't they lesbian twins or something like that? You know if they were signed to a major label that they'd be marketed as a folk-rock T.A.T.U. if that were the case.

Kane Knight
01-13-2004, 04:47 PM
I saw something about them on You Hear It First on MTV News. Neil Young signed them to a label that he started. Aren't they lesbian twins or something like that? You know if they were signed to a major label that they'd be marketed as a folk-rock T.A.T.U. if that were the case.

Yup. Indentical-twin Lesbians. Except unlike Tatu, they're actually, you know, related. And I believe they were around Tatu, but as I've only known Tatu since they got MTV Big, I'm not sure. Plus, I highly doubt they'd be willing to fu</>ck each other for exposure...

Didn't know Neil Young even HAD a label.

Kane Knight
01-13-2004, 04:48 PM
BTW, how sad is it that the two singles I have from them have B-Sides more interesting than half of the album they came offa?

TheJShow
01-13-2004, 05:31 PM
We're slaves to be free
Only in America we kill the unborn to make ends meet
Only in America sexuality is democracy
Only in America we stamp a God in God we trust

... sorry, you just broke me out in song :D

Kane Knight
01-13-2004, 07:10 PM
We're slaves to be free
Only in America we kill the unborn to make ends meet
Only in America sexuality is democracy