PDA

View Full Version : One on One, Who Would Win?

Excellance of Execution
02-12-2005, 08:26 AM
The object is to list two player's of aproximate size and ability and discuss who would win a one on one matchup. Try and keep it to player's who play the same positions. I'll start with a few, and you can post who you think would win and why, then post a few of your own.

Earl Boykins vs Mugsy Bogues

Shawn Bradley vs George Muresan

Steve Nash vs John Stockton

Will Perdue vs Bill Wennington

Bill Laimbeer vs Charles Oakley

Dwayne Wade vs Carmelo Anthony

Kenyon Martin vs Rasheed Wallace

BCWWF
02-12-2005, 05:31 PM
Most of those are just stupid. Shawn Bradley and George Muresan (spelled wrong) don't matter in a game of one on one, they both suck and aren't ball controllers. One on one is just stupid to begin with, the only good one you have is Dwayne Wade and Carmelo Anthony.

Excellance of Execution
02-12-2005, 09:39 PM
Most of those are just stupid. Shawn Bradley and George Muresan (spelled wrong) don't matter in a game of one on one, they both suck and aren't ball controllers. One on one is just stupid to begin with, the only good one you have is Dwayne Wade and Carmelo Anthony.

Um... it was ment for fun dude. Notice how most of the player's named are scrub player's. I don't get why people post in a topic when they don't want to contribute to it. I wasn't meaning who would win one on one in an NBA game, i was talking about if two people where in a gym player against each other. Anyway's, if you want to contribute to the topic then post you opinion, if not go post in a different topic :rant:

The Answer
02-12-2005, 09:48 PM
Earl Boykins vs Mugsy Bogues

Shawn Bradley vs George Muresan

Steve Nash vs John Stockton

Will Perdue vs Bill Wennington

Bill Laimbeer vs Charles Oakley

Dwayne Wade vs Carmelo Anthony

Kenyon Martin vs Rasheed Wallace

BCWWF
02-12-2005, 09:49 PM
I just don't see the point in discussing who, theoretically, would win between retired players who didn't handle the ball.

Mugsey
George
Nash
Wade
K-Mart

:rant:

Loose Cannon
02-12-2005, 09:53 PM
Me vs Shaq

Me. Losers Out, 3's count and full court rules apply of course.

Excellance of Execution
02-13-2005, 06:43 PM
Me vs Shaq

Me. Losers Out, 3's count and full court rules apply of course.

LOL!! You probably still wouldn't be able to get a three off, unless you shoot a high arching three like Joe Dumars.

Excellance of Execution
02-13-2005, 06:47 PM
Iverson vs Marbury

Rod Strickland vs Greg Anthony

Charles Oakley vs Rick Mahorn

Loose Cannon vs Kurt Rambis

Supreme Olajuwon
02-13-2005, 07:11 PM
What's the point of complaining about spelling to someone who spelled "excellence" wrong in his own user name?

Excellance of Execution
02-13-2005, 07:19 PM
What's the point of complaining about spelling to someone who spelled "excellence" wrong in his own user name?
And how do you know that my name could be "Lance", Excel 'Lance' of execution. Yeah, why don't you read the post up toward's the top about why people post in a topic, when it has nothing to do with the topic at hand. Like i said in that topic, if you want to post your opionion about the topic, then do so. If not go post in another topic.

BCWWF
02-13-2005, 07:42 PM
E of E reminds me much of a young BCWWF. Who knows if he will turn out as well as I did.

BCWWF
02-13-2005, 07:44 PM
The only one that really matters is:

MJ vs. Magic

MJ vs. Bird

MJ vs. Kobe

Magic vs. Lebron

Excellance of Execution
02-13-2005, 08:10 PM
E of E reminds me much of a young BCWWF. Who knows if he will turn out as well as I did.

I can only hope right? :shifty: Actually, i do respect your opinion. Although my post count doesn't show it, i read what alot of people say and i often find your opinion on sport's subjects to be like my own. It just bother's me when people pick apart someone's post looking for typo's or mispellings trying to make themselves look funny or popular among the other poster's. It's like, either post your opinion or don't. To me that's a simple concept.

Excellance of Execution
02-13-2005, 08:11 PM
The only one that really matters is:

MJ vs. Magic

MJ vs. Bird

MJ vs. Kobe

Magic vs. Lebron

MJ
MJ
MJ
Magic at the moment, but give Lebron a few year's and i could change my mind.

Gertner
02-14-2005, 04:33 PM
Stockton would own Nash in his prime

Gertner
02-14-2005, 04:34 PM
Oliver Miller vs Stanley Roberts

BCWWF
02-14-2005, 04:36 PM
Was Stockton as good of a shooter as Nash? I can't remember specifics of his game but I always thought he was primarily a passer. Nash is a great three point shooter and shoots 500 from the field while putting up around 20 a night. I don't know though, prove me wrong.

Gertner
02-20-2005, 04:04 PM
Stockton was an AMAZING shooter. I'd put him as the best point guard of all -time. (check the stats)