PDA

View Full Version : Will you be ordering "Against All Odds"?

Evil Vito
02-13-2005, 10:50 AM
<font color=goldenrod>NWA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE MATCH
Champion Jeff Jarrett vs. Kevin Nash

IRONMAN X DIVISION TITLE MATCH
Champion The Phenomenal AJ Styles vs.
The Fallen Angel Christopher Daniels

NWA WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
America's Most Wanted vs. Kid Kash & Lance Hoyt

FULL METAL MAYHEM (TABLES, LADDERS, CHAIRS & CHAINS)
The Charismatic Enigma Jeff Hardy vs. Abyss

The Alpha Male Monty Brown and Diamond Dallas Page vs. Team Canada's Bobby Roode and Eric Young

Grudge Match: Dustin Rhodes vs. Raven

Primetime Elix Skipper vs. Team Canada's Petey Williams

BG James and Jeff Hammond vs. Michael Shane and Kazarian

----------------------

Admittedly, this card looks a lot better than I thought it did a few days ago, but I dunno. The X Division matches should be great and all, and full metal mayhem will probably be pretty cool, and the tag title match has the potential to be great, but that main event just takes away any interest for me.

And the buildup doesn't help either, as Nash (the friggin FACE) has openly said that he doesn't care about the title and is only in it for the money, while Jarrett has at least shown some care for the belt, making it seem like he should win. :nono:

Oh well, I'll d/l a few of those matches when somebody posts them but that's about as far as I'll go.

The March PPV is gonna be called "Destination X" and a 4-man Ultimate X match has already been confirmed for it, but given the title, it might be an X-Division based PPV, which would rule.</font>

Thriller
02-13-2005, 10:53 AM
My friend is gonna hook me up with it.Cant wait to see Daniels/Styles.In my eyes Daniels is the only X division guy that could survive in WWE ieven after a tone down

BatistaBomb
02-13-2005, 11:09 AM
i've ordered every tna ppv including their wednesday night ones and i think the lineup here looks good so i know where i'll be at 7:30 tonight

Kane Knight
02-13-2005, 11:33 AM
Correct answer: NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When they have more than one match I care about, we'll talk.

PullMyFinger
02-13-2005, 12:28 PM
Actually, after watching TNA the past few weeks...I'm actually really contemplating in buying the PPV. Daniels vs. Styles is the best match on the whole bill. However, I want to see Abyss vs. Hardy since it's been building up for so long, the DDP match up, and even the world title match up (although the world title match up doesn't look nearly as good as the Styles match up). Regardless, TNA should market itself around AJ Styles and NOT Jeff Jarret.

Kane Knight
02-13-2005, 12:34 PM
Actually, after watching TNA the past few weeks...I'm actually really contemplating in buying the PPV. Daniels vs. Styles is the best match on the whole bill. However, I want to see Abyss vs. Hardy since it's been building up for so long, the DDP match up, and even the world title match up (although the world title match up doesn't look nearly as good as the Styles match up). Regardless, TNA should market itself around AJ Styles and NOT Jeff Jarret.
I've bought previous PPVs, but none of them felt as empty as this one.

Abyss vs Hardy would look better if not for...Well...Hardy. He's a joke. Raven vs DDP? Has-been vs has-been. World Title match? Well, they managed to dig up someone I'd want to see win LESS than Jarrett.

HeartBreakMan2k
02-13-2005, 12:35 PM
IRONMAN X DIVISION TITLE MATCH
Champion The Phenomenal AJ Styles vs.
The Fallen Angel Christopher Daniels
Holy shit! That alone makes me want to order this.

The CyNick
02-13-2005, 12:45 PM
Even if I watched TNA, which I dont, the fact that Nash is facing Jeff jarrett for a "World Title" makes me want to put in a Best of Barbra Streisand tape just so I have something else to do.

FakeLaser
02-13-2005, 12:46 PM
What a terrible name for a show.

DaveWadding
02-13-2005, 12:48 PM
Daniels/AJ and Primetime/Petey look like the only two good matches.

[/XxX & Petey Williams mark] :(

Kane Knight
02-13-2005, 12:49 PM
Even if I watched TNA, which I dont, the fact that Nash is facing Jeff jarrett for a "World Title" makes me want to put in a Best of Barbra Streisand tape just so I have something else to do.
It's ironic, but the image of you listening to Barbara makes me LESS suicidal than the notion of a Nash/.Jarrett title match.

V
02-13-2005, 02:17 PM
if nash wins... :nono:

Loose Cannon
02-13-2005, 06:41 PM
talk is Gunn and Waltman appearing tonight.

OMG!!!!!!!!! DX IS CoMiNG baCK xoxoxox !!!!!112452bjdbfmd

mitch_h
02-13-2005, 06:48 PM
Yea i'll probably order Aj vs Daniels

Kane Knight
02-13-2005, 07:40 PM
talk is Gunn and Waltman appearing tonight.

OMG!!!!!!!!! DX IS CoMiNG baCK xoxoxox !!!!!112452bjdbfmd
I haven't been this suicidal since...Well...

...Since I found those JR nudes on the web.http://tpww.net/forums/images/smilies/redface.gif