PDA

View Full Version : Resident Evil Apocalypse

King Jericho
01-09-2004, 09:33 PM
Hopefully the second movie will be better than the first movie cos it kinda blowed (Should be more like the games) trailor isn't that bloody or anything, a little weird but ok.

Thoughts..

http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/residentevilapocalypse/

Bo
01-09-2004, 11:41 PM
Yeah Im really looking foward to it. Been waiting on it since the end of the first one. Im just wondering how and what Nemisis is gonna be like.

Triple A
01-10-2004, 03:15 AM
Yeah I saw the trailer on some other DVD before knowing it was Resident Evil and I was like "oh shit, this looks hot", but it will probably suck.

Ian
01-10-2004, 12:39 PM
Yeeah i'll be watching that

Sephiroth
01-10-2004, 03:05 PM
Me 2, I just love the Resident Evil games, was a pitty that the movie pretty much sucked, i am gonna see this one hope it is better.

Kenny
01-10-2004, 03:11 PM
To be honest from what I've read I'm a little turned off. Who does the chick in the first one play? Jill? Well supposily she has "super human" powers in this movie. Which is almost cool cause she'll be a decent match for the Nemesis. The Nemesis is the main reason I'd buy a ticket to see this movie.

Video games turned movies so far have been pretty poor with following the actual storyline. Mortal Kombat is a perfect example of this. Some of the key stories that kept gamers interested (Scorpion vs Sub-Zero) were highly overlooked in the movie.

Resident Evil is pretty much the same way. It didn't have that "Oh shit, what's going to happen next" factor quite like the game did. The deaths weren't what I expected either. Most of the cast was taken out with lasers in one scene.

The Diva
01-10-2004, 06:57 PM
Yeah I've been waiting for almost a year for it, with Jill being included in it, maybe it'll be better,doubtful though. Most movie makers are idiots and are "we aren't going to do the same story as in the games, people who played it will know what's going to happen" Um, yeah, that's why they want a movie about it. Who cares if they know, if it's made well enough and it atleast has the damn characters that were in the game then it will be good. I mean, Alice? Who the **** is Alice? Nobody wants a movie slapped with a marketable name that isn't even about what it advertises. Lord of the Rings is a prime example, people read the book and knew what was going to happen, did that detour them from watching all 65848375 hours of it? Just make them exactly like the games, word for word, gunshot for gunshot or don't even waste our time.

Fryza
01-10-2004, 07:03 PM
Argh, Resident Evil isn't that great to begin with..

loopydate
01-10-2004, 07:14 PM
Argh, Resident Evil isn't that great to begin with..