PDA

View Full Version : Who was driving? *Raw Spoilers*

Dave Youell
02-17-2005, 04:17 AM
I've been talking with my mates today about Raw this week and it got me thinking.

I think it's safe to say that it's going to be HHH/Batista at Mania, with the likely story being that HHH set up the whole limo thing to make Big Dave jump ships and take on JBL. The outcome being this is all brought out in the open on next weeks Raw and Dave signs to take on HHH and become a proper face.

But then I started to think, if JBL didn't have anything to do with the Limo, who did? There's only 2 possibilities in my mind:

Edge: He mentioned earlier in the night that if Big Dave did jump ship he'd need someone to face HHH at mania, namely himself, his motive being get Dave out of the way and he gets the title shot, although it makes sense, the only outstanding factor in my mind is that he was in the ring when all this happened, meaning he couldn't be in 2 places at the same time

Orton: This is my favourite to be the driver, only because his face push has at times been laughable and the crowd aren't nearly as in to him as I would hope, he was great as a heel IMO but he's a bland as white rice as a face, trying to take out Batista, or at least being part of a plan to get him to go to Smackdown instead would be a great way to turn him back heel and then possibly go back with Evolution.

Tornado
02-17-2005, 04:42 AM
That would actually be a pretty good storyline, and would make for extremely good tv, which is why, unfortunatly, it won't happen.

Corkscrewed
02-17-2005, 04:43 AM
Well, Orton's being repackaged as the gritty tough face, so it'd be bad to turn him now.

I maintain it's Rikishi. Though it'd be funny if it was like Jamal.

Shawn Michaels would be another stupid choice.

And I wouldn't be surprised if it was just some Joe Schmo HHH hired for the night.

Christian maybe? Though really, I can't think of anyone they could reasonably fit. It'd have to be kind of a random person. Unless it IS Chris Masters.

Hired Hitman
02-17-2005, 05:08 AM
It would rule if it was Randy Orton, Saying how he left Evolution and he won the world title, now that batista has a shot at the title he is getting more atten... you know what that makes no fucking sence, but I would like to see orton as a Heel, he rules as a Heel.

Volchok
02-17-2005, 06:44 AM
yeah it being Orton wouldnt make any sense... Edge would be pretty good for it.. HHH could have made a deal with him. I mean who would you rather face, Edge or Batista?

Yashamaga
02-17-2005, 07:06 AM
I didnt see it but if Flair was nowhere to be seen, it was probably him

nelioneil
02-17-2005, 07:17 AM
Orton: "I did it, for the Batista"

Nope, can see that happening :)

SuperSlim
02-17-2005, 07:19 AM
OJ did it.

But most likely it was some random Raw guy that has nothing to do with the storyline at all. Most likely Orton... nono. it has to be someone that makes no sense for it to be.

snakeboss
02-17-2005, 10:00 AM
JBL never drives his limo anyway, I think it's Edge, he wants his tital shot so he needs Batista to jump ships.

Bo
02-17-2005, 10:22 AM
Could be a big swerve and its Farooq. "Damn"

Dave Youell
02-17-2005, 10:25 AM
I didnt see it but if Flair was nowhere to be seen, it was probably him
Yeah your probably right

http://www.wwe.com/shows/images/20050214_batista1.jpg

McLegend
02-17-2005, 01:07 PM
How can it be Edge when he was in ring?

He just Batisat Bomb before HHH cam in the ring.

Mister Sinister
02-17-2005, 01:54 PM
Well, Edge may not have been the driver...but he could of been the one pulling the strings to set it up...which of course, all that is doubtful....

Let's See...The Last Two Times, we had this storyline, went as followed.

Rikishi ran over Stone Cold on a Order from HHH (DX Helped Lure Austin)

Lance Storm went to hit Goldberg on orders from Chris Jericho (Can't Remember if anyone else was in on it)

??? went to Hit Batista on orders by ??? (Evolution lured Batista there)

So my only guess would be....Shelton Benjamin and Tajiri were behind it, which isn't it

Kane Knight
02-17-2005, 02:30 PM
It would rule if it was Randy Orton, Saying how he left Evolution and he won the world title, now that batista has a shot at the title he is getting more atten... you know what that makes no fucking sence, but I would like to see orton as a Heel, he rules as a Heel.
I'd like to see him as someone in the middle or a Heelish face. That cocky motherfucker that kept getting cheered as part of Evolution, but necessarily a bad guy.

I hate to bring it up, but think Ausitn. That guy coulda walked into the middle of Harlem and shouted "If you hate niggers, gimme a Hell Yeah!" And the block would errupt in a Hell Yeah.

What Would Kevin Do?
02-17-2005, 02:31 PM
I'm going to say Chris Masters..

Reason, with Batista gone, HHH is going to want to keep Evolution strong, and Masters is another huge guy, who may actually have a better body than Batista.

Kane Knight
02-17-2005, 02:31 PM
How can it be Edge when he was in ring?

He just Batisat Bomb before HHH cam in the ring.
Well, it was obviously a pretaped segment...:roll:

;)

LK
02-17-2005, 02:38 PM
I'm going to say Chris Masters..

Reason, with Batista gone, HHH is going to want to keep Evolution strong, and Masters is another huge guy, who may actually have a better body than Batista.
Does make sense.

Not really sure who it will be though.

The Naitch
02-17-2005, 02:48 PM
If it's Orton, what happens to Stacy? Unless she turns heel too :lol:

The Naitch
02-17-2005, 02:49 PM
ps- this thread is comic gold

The Naitch
02-17-2005, 02:51 PM
I hate to bring it up, but think Ausitn. That guy coulda walked into the middle of Harlem and shouted "If you hate niggers, gimme a Hell Yeah!" And the block would errupt in a Hell Yeah.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Gouda
02-17-2005, 02:51 PM
I said Chris Masters in the Raw Thread but I dunno. From the looks of him he isn't going to be very... good. He probably won't last long.

I don't know if you want to stick him in main event storylines.

Plus he's all freaky looking and disproportionate. Might stop him from being able to operate a car.

Most likely it'll just be a nobody that HHH paid. Batista will put on a detective hat, do some super sleuthing and hunt him down and find out it was HHH who paid him.

Innovator
02-17-2005, 03:04 PM
It was Steiner, we all know he loves white cars (Hummers/Limos/etc.)

Xero
02-17-2005, 03:10 PM
I doubt that it will be Masters. I don't know why, but I don't think they'll go there. It's possible, though.

Farooq, while an odd choice, seems a little possible, especially now that he's back with WWE apparently, since he was on Byte This and he's apparently also on the WrestleMania mall tour thing. Maybe he's trying to get back at JBL by framing him?

Of course, it's all going to come down to Triple H paying them off to do it, and they'll probably join Evolution, unless something happens like they're traded to SmackDown! during the draft. Then Bradshaw can feud with whoever it is.

Could it be New Jack? :shifty:

Pegasus Crawford
02-17-2005, 03:11 PM
Batista will put on a detective hat, do some super sleuthing and hunt him down and find out it was HHH who paid him.

http://repository.wwe.com/galleries/hawaii/images/16.jpg
Detective Batista is on the case!

The Naitch
02-17-2005, 03:17 PM
lol nice hat, Davie

The Naitch
02-17-2005, 03:17 PM
reminds me of The Rock wearing those Kangol hats so that nobody would recognize him in public

Innovator
02-17-2005, 03:25 PM
I'm 320 lbs. and am a beast....I know I'll wear a hat!

SuperSlim
02-17-2005, 03:26 PM

I can actually picture Austin doin that

:D

KayfabeMan
02-17-2005, 03:32 PM
I think this whole thing is being blown out of proportion.

It was probably just Ted Kennedy on another one of his joy rides from Chappaquiddick.

John la Rock
02-17-2005, 04:54 PM
hopefully it was Orton

Innovator
02-17-2005, 04:59 PM
I think this whole thing is being blown out of proportion.

It was probably just Ted Kennedy on another one of his joy rides from Chappaquiddick.But where was his"cousin" in the sideseat and a bridge he could drive off of?

Rain Man
02-17-2005, 05:04 PM
Hmmm I need to catch up on whats going on

Kane Knight
02-17-2005, 05:05 PM
I said Chris Masters in the Raw Thread but I dunno. From the looks of him he isn't going to be very... good. He probably won't last long.
Yeah, but that didn't stop them from huge pushes on Mordecai...

Kane Knight
02-17-2005, 05:07 PM
http://repository.wwe.com/galleries/hawaii/images/16.jpg

Batista: It was Friday afternoon on the East Side. I'd been called in on an apparent hit-and-run, but something seemed suspicious: I was the victim. It stank like Flair's week-old Depends, and there was something I just couldn't put my finger on...Like where that B-Movie Jazz music was coming from.

Shadow
02-17-2005, 07:45 PM
This might just be the sickness talking but...I'm of the theory that Rikishi did it. Reason? He did it for the Rock. Yesh...that works. Let's go with an old standby.

Kane Knight
02-17-2005, 07:55 PM
I did it.

Shadow
02-17-2005, 08:02 PM
Then who was in the passenger side with the blond hair?

Gouda
02-17-2005, 08:03 PM
That was Sable. I was driving. We did it for Brock.

Kane Knight
02-17-2005, 08:05 PM
Then who was in the passenger side with the blond hair?
Goldust.

I would have hit them too, if not for his constant outbursts...:nono:

James Steele
02-17-2005, 08:07 PM
Shannon Moore!

Yes, I can see it now!

*wavy dream sequence*

JBL: Ladies and Gentleman, it took a hot little lady to make me realize what I would have to do to take out Batista...

Shannon Moore!

*Shannon walks to the ring*

Shannon (whispering to JBL): I am not a girl damn it!

JBL (whispering back): Do you want a push or not?

Shannon (on the mic): JBL is the greatest man in and out of the ring!

*Shannon Moore then proceeds to get traded to RAW to win the Women's Title and marries Triple H*

Kane Knight
02-17-2005, 08:21 PM
:rofl:

Crippler 666
02-17-2005, 10:39 PM
Let us hope that this time the person they orignally planned is still with the company and / or comes back to the company so it isnt Rikishi again...

1) Paul Heyman: as he wishes to manage Batista and is working with Theodore Long towards that goal.

2) Edge: In the hope of another title shot at wrestlemania (which he will lose as HHH is the MAN on the better contract).

3) Maven: Beacause he is irritating and crap, he just leeches onto other wrestlers story lines and makes them crap.

4) Goldberg / Brock Lesnar / Rock / Stone Cold: In the last few weeks he has been quite insulting about them all.

The Naitch
02-17-2005, 10:41 PM
I don't get #4, Crippler666. Please explain....

Dave Youell
02-18-2005, 03:15 AM
Maven could make sense as there were rumours ages ago he was going to join Evolution

The Naitch
02-18-2005, 04:22 AM
lol I remember that.

tucsonspeed6
02-18-2005, 06:57 PM
And I wouldn't be surprised if it was just some Joe Schmo HHH hired for the night.

After the limo nearly hits Batista, it swerves around and the drivers window opens to reveal a tall dorky looking guy. He sticks his head out and screams "WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!?!" and floors it, peeling off into the night.

Savio
02-18-2005, 07:26 PM
And I wouldn't be surprised if it was just some Joe Schmo HHH hired for the night.It probably was infact I bet it was matt (or what ever his name was) from the Joe Schmo show

Mr. Nerfect
02-18-2005, 07:34 PM
I hope it is Orton. That would be great. I can actually see it being Rikishi, and he is brought back for one nigh to do the job for Batista leading into Mania.

I don't know why, but I would LOVE it to be Rhyno. The guy's a badass, and Batista embarassed him by taking his spot in Evoultion (remember the rumours of Rhyno joining?) and beating him extremely quickly in the Beat the Clock Match before the Elimination Chamber. Rhyno becomes the new "Animal of Evoluton" and feuds with Batista after WrestleMania, leading into a match at Backlash where Batista goes over.

Paul Heyman would be good, just to cause chaos. Maybe it will be Arn Anderson or someone doing a favour for Flair? I would actually be interestedif it turned out that Triple H and/or Flair DIDN'T plan the assault, and it was just someone trying to get Batista off RAW, or onto SmackDown!.

I can easily see Teddy being proven the driver, then him saying he only did it for SD!. He would give up his life for this show. Vince McMahon then says he regrets this, but has to let Teddy go. Tazz and Michael Cole make a big deal about how Vince McMahon actually showed heart in his decision, as he usually just yells "You're fired!". Long then takes the long walk to the back as we are left wondering what's going to happen to him, and SD!.

One of my favourite candidates, though, is Carlito Caribbean Cool. It would make him out to be a slimeball, because even though JBL supported him, he's used him to take the fall for the attempted hit and run, and Carlito's motives are many. He wnats Teddy out of his position, so he's using the excuse that Teddy organsed it to kick him out, he can say Batista didn't sign the petition, and even bring up how Batista slapped him on his broken arm. You can basically set him up as the guy who will permanently injure someone because they didn't give Carlito things the way he wants.

Back onto the topic of Rikishi. Maybe Rosey did it? Image the feud that could stem from this. The Hurricane temporarily becomes "Sherlock Helms" tp help out Batista, and he discovers Rosey did it! We then have The Hurricane vs. Rosye at WrestleMania. :shifty:

It could pretty much be everyone. I can just see Snitsky saying he's the driver saying he just wanted to take JBL's limo for a spin with that "nice shoes" look on his face. But I think it will most liekyl just be explained as Batista hiring some ordinary person to do it. They'll just use the excuse Triple H is responsible.

Mr. Nerfect
02-18-2005, 07:41 PM
Yeah, Randy Orton would be good, though. He really needs something to freshen him up.