PDA

View Full Version : WWE Experience Idea

Mr. Nerfect
02-20-2005, 03:58 AM
I really think the WWE could use this show better. Two hours of recap time, which is pretty much the same as Afterburn, Bottom Line, Heat and Velocity. Anyway, tell me what you think of this:

Experience could become a show which is a composite production of RAW and SmackDown!. One hour can be "Thunder" and the other can be "Nitro". No recaps are shown, just matches. When do they tape these matches? I think taping house show matches and showing would be a nice touch.

Anyway, the main part of my idea is that these shows would come into play at PPV time. Before a show like No Way Out, you air Experience with all the superstars involved with the PPV in matches. This should really be used for SmackDown!, but it would be more of a "now the card is locked" feel. I think Experience airs in America on Sunday mornings, which is a great time to have a "last stop" show.

So for this year's No Way Out, you could have a card like this:

-Shannon Moore vs. Spike Dudley
Winner: Shannon Moore via pinfal.

-Funaki & Akio vs. Paul London & Chavo Guerrero
Winners: Paul London & Chavo Guerrero via pinfall.

-Eddie Guerrero, Rey Mysterio & Booker T vs. The Basham Brothers & Orlando Jordan
Winners: The Basham Brothers & Orlando Jordan via pinfall.

-Luther Reigns & Mark Jindrak vs. Rene Dupree & Kenzo Suzuki vs. Hardcore Holly & Charlie Haas
Winners: Hardcore Holly & Charlie Haas via pinfall.

-Torrie Wilson, Michelle McCool & Joy Giovanni vs. Dawn Marie, Lauren Jones & Rochelle Loewen in a Six-Woman Tag Team Bra & Panties Match
Winners: Torrie Wilson, Michelle McCool & Joy Giovanni.

-Scotty 2 Hotty vs. Nunzio vs. Billy Kidman in a Triple Threat Match
Winner: Nunzio via pinfall.

-The Undertaker vs. Heidenreich
Winner: The Undertaker via pinfall.

-The Big Show & John Cena vs. John Bradshaw Layfield & Kurt Angle
Winners: The Big Show & John Cena via disqualification.

So basically you set he Experience that airs before the PPV up as a pre-PPV "Supershow". Like or dislike? I'm interested to see what people think.

Volchok
02-20-2005, 08:27 AM
that actully would be a good idea.. but thats just me speaking...

Marcyo
02-21-2005, 07:02 PM
well if it comes free when you buy the PPV it's nice. If it isnt... Ratings = :n:

Mr. Nerfect
02-21-2005, 10:44 PM
well if it comes free when you buy the PPV it's nice. If it isnt... Ratings = :n:

You wouldn't need the PPV to watch it. Instead of having recaps on Experience, use it for a RAW and SmackDown! Sunday morning wrestling show.