PDA

View Full Version : Raw Spoiler: Wrestlemania Raw Title Match

asaustiniownhctp
02-21-2005, 11:25 PM
Please be honest just because batista did that to TRIPLE H THE RULER OF THE PRO WRESTLING WORLD who do you think will win?

PullMyFinger
02-21-2005, 11:29 PM
I'm still trying to figure out your signature. What the heck are you trying to say?

BatistaBomb
02-21-2005, 11:32 PM
fuck hunter we've got a new champ at wm21

Danny Electric
02-21-2005, 11:35 PM
Put a fucking spoiler warning you piece of shit.
Do me a favour, run in front of a truck and get run over, but don't die. Have a blood transfusion and get AIDS from it, so you can die slowly.

James Steele
02-21-2005, 11:36 PM
SPOILER WARNING, you stupid son of a bitch! Damn, have a little class for our UK brothers and sisters you fucking ignorant ass!

Loose Cannon
02-21-2005, 11:37 PM
fixed Title :y:

el fregadero
02-21-2005, 11:38 PM
Did anybody actually think he was going to go to Smackdown though?

And it would be pretty stupid of WWE to not have Batista win at Wrestlemania, so naturally Triple H will get the win.

Danny Electric
02-21-2005, 11:39 PM
fixed Title :y:

Just delete the topic 'cos he doesn't make sense.

Kane Knight
02-22-2005, 12:18 AM
Did anybody actually think he was going to go to Smackdown though?
:wave:

Naw, just kidding.

Kane Knight
02-22-2005, 12:19 AM
Just <s>delete</s>kill the <s>topic</s>poster 'cos he doesn't make sense.

Danny Electric
02-22-2005, 12:21 AM
:D :heart: :wave:

Shaggy
02-22-2005, 12:25 AM
Sadly I thought he was gonna go to smackdown...thought it would of been a big swerve that no one was expecting. Keep people on there feets and really piss off that crowd.

And sadly since Raw just happened is anyone gonna look at that title for this and think that Batista really didnt go to Raw. I think it would of took another week or so for another competitor to be named so of course looking at it already gives away what happened.

Kane Knight
02-22-2005, 12:29 AM
:D :heart: :wave:
Jihad that mothafucka like it ain't no thaing!

Kane Knight
02-22-2005, 12:31 AM
Sadly I thought he was gonna go to smackdown...thought it would of been a big swerve that no one was expecting. Keep people on there feets and really piss off that crowd.

And sadly since Raw just happened is anyone gonna look at that title for this and think that Batista really didnt go to Raw. I think it would of took another week or so for another competitor to be named so of course looking at it already gives away what happened.
Disappointments like that are generally a bad idea. When you build this shit up like this, you don't screw it up. That's BAD BUSINESS.

Corkscrewed
02-22-2005, 12:45 AM
Exactly. They would have been absolute IDIOTS if they had dropped this "just to be unpredictable."

There's a fine line between doing unique stuff to be unpredictable and doing unexpected stuff just to be surprising, without any thought to the story.

Loose Cannon
02-22-2005, 12:51 AM
yea, one of the biggest Money Matches at Mania ever was Hogan/Savage. They built the Savage turn for a long time and you knew it was coming, but it did GREAT Business.

They perfected this IMO.

Kane Knight
02-22-2005, 12:52 AM
Exactly. They would have been absolute IDIOTS if they had dropped this "just to be unpredictable."

There's a fine line between doing unique stuff to be unpredictable and doing unexpected stuff just to be surprising, without any thought to the story.
One of the biggest problem IS the unpredictability, because the WWE seems to think that "unpredictable" means "this shit doesn't make sense."

It's almost like they took that Raw Roullette Wheel and started spinning it...

"Let's see, Lita, you get a spin...What's in your future...PREGNANCY!"

Kane Knight
02-22-2005, 12:54 AM
Speaking of which, the developments tonight were MASSIVELY predictable, and I loved them.

Mr. Nerfect
02-22-2005, 01:29 AM
I see one of three things happening at WestleMania:

1) Batista goes over Triple H in a long grueling match that tries t make it look like Triple H taught Batista everything, and effectively makes Batista look like the replacement of The Game, by beating him.

2) Batista dominates Triple H, in a fairly one sided match until maybe Triple H knocks him down with a sledgehammer leading to a rest hold, which is fought out of by Batista and the asskicking resumes as Batista semi-squashes Triple H.

3) Randy Orton runs out and RKOs Batista, rejoining Evolution, and giving Batista a reason to get pissed off on RAW and turn into a temporary monster leading into a Stree Fight at Backlash where Batista goes over Triple H cleanly in a semi-squash to win the title.

Shaggy
02-22-2005, 01:35 AM
With Triple H being the champ I dont think there is any squash matches in his future....dont think the wwe will go down that route...

***Now because I said it, its going to happen***

asaustiniownhctp
02-22-2005, 03:33 PM
why does everyone of you think batista is going to win the title??? HHH will destroy him at wm21!!!

Innovator
02-22-2005, 03:37 PM
It'd be funny if when Bischoff was telling Batista to sign, Dave said, "You mean I wouldn't have to go to Smackdown!? deal!"

Loose Cannon
02-22-2005, 03:48 PM
If Batista doesn't win, they've wasted 4 months. Let's put it that way. It's classic old school booking. I just don't see HHH winning in any possible way here.

Kane Knight
02-22-2005, 03:53 PM
It'd be funny if when Bischoff was telling Batista to sign, Dave said, "You mean I wouldn't have to go to Smackdown!? deal!"
Bischoff: Now, you know, I'll be forced to give you a pay cut...

Batista: Done.

Bischoff: And you'll need to wear a dress...

Batista: Done.

Bischoff: Wedding Gown, actually. And after Wrestlemania, you'll be jobbing the title to Hassan.

Batista: But I don't have to go to Smackdown, right?

Bischoff: Right.

Batista: Done!

The CyNick
02-22-2005, 08:32 PM
If they want Batista to really be a star, he will beat Hunter in 6 minutes at Mania.

A certain guy doesn't really want anyone to become a star, so they'll have the typical 20 minute match, which will make Batista look bad, and Batista will win. Business wont go up like they expect, and Hunter will have the belt back by Summer.

I swear Ive already lived through this.

Kane Knight
02-22-2005, 09:35 PM
If they want Batista to really be a star, he will beat Hunter in 6 minutes at Mania.

A certain guy doesn't really want anyone to become a star, so they'll have the typical 20 minute match, which will make Batista look bad, and Batista will win. Business wont go up like they expect, and Hunter will have the belt back by Summer.

I swear Ive already lived through this.
Must be Deja Vu. :Shifty: