PDA

View Full Version : Stealth-What The hell is Jamie Foxx thinking?

Shaggy
02-24-2005, 03:22 AM
Trailer: http://movies.yahoo.com/movies/feature/stealth.html

First he films Collateral which was one great piece of work and everyone loved him.....then came Ray which is his greatest achievement ever and now he does this piece of crap.

The Trailer screams failure. This is really a big stepdown for him.

Funky Fly
02-24-2005, 04:45 AM
"From the makers of The Fast And The Furious and XXX". :(

I'm guessing he didn't know Ray was going to be as big as it was.

Downunder
02-24-2005, 07:39 AM
Collateral was crap

Kane Knight
02-24-2005, 09:49 AM
Collateral was crap
:y:

What was he thinking? "Money...Good..."

After "Redemption" and "Ray," He's been offered roles as Jesus, Hitler, Bill Clinton, Martin Luther King, Walter Kronkite, and Mister Rogers.

Plans are for him to play all of them, with nearly identical portrayals.

Boondock Saint
02-24-2005, 12:51 PM
My guess is this was shot before both Collateral and Ray, or in between them, and with Foxx being as big as he is now, the studio must be hoping he can bring in some extra cash.

Azriel
02-24-2005, 02:13 PM
Plus, who wouldn't turn down the chance to star opposite against Jessica Biel?

Shaggy
02-24-2005, 05:51 PM
Plus, who wouldn't turn down the chance to star opposite against Jessica Biel?

Lets not forget that he will also star opposite of a high tech jet that can think.....god that just sounds like crap

samichna
02-24-2005, 07:44 PM
Josh Lucas is good.

Oh, and Collateral was OK. Nothing special.

Adder
02-25-2005, 04:43 PM
Collateral was alright.

Actors and actresses don't always pick winning roles and I'm sure while they're on the set producing a movie, they think the particular role they are portraying and the movie being shot will be great.

Let me add however, that while the trailer looks very 'Top Gun'/'I Robot' and doesn't cater to my liking, it'll most likely make a ton at the box office. It provides the simple story-action movie the majority of people seem to crave.

I-Hate-You
02-28-2005, 05:50 PM
And then from there, he moves on the Miami Vice movie where he plays Det. Tubbs.