PDA

View Full Version : Tarantino to direct a CSI episode

Champion of Europa
02-24-2005, 05:09 PM
www.joblo.com

Normally we stick to the movie news here but I've got to include this little tidbit cause I'm sure it will interest the majority of you movie fans out there. As previously rumored, Quentin Tarantino will direct an upcoming episode of "CSI," the highest-rated show on TV. Tarantino will direct the season finale based on an original concept he created. The script itself will be written by show regulars Carol Mendelsohn, Anthony Zuiker and Naren Shankar. Tarantino has been a fan of the drama for some time and producers had been trying to get him interested in participating. Through a bit of good luck, the cast and crew bumped into the director in Las Vegas while they were filming on location and were able to convince him to direct the episode. This isn't Tarantino's first foray into TV directing. He directed an episode of "ER" in 1995 titled "Motherhood." The plot of this particular "CSI" is being kept under wraps but will find one of the CSI team members in "serious jeopardy." The episode will air on CBS on May 19th.

House of Pancakes
02-24-2005, 05:35 PM
what the fuck is tarantino doing these days?

Shaggy
02-24-2005, 05:50 PM
God I cant wait.....I love CSI and the this little news about Tarantino directing an episode is just so freaking awesome.....

DaveWadding
02-24-2005, 08:18 PM
God I cant wait.....I love CSI and the this little news about Tarantino directing an episode is just so freaking awesome.....

Ogen
02-24-2005, 08:30 PM
Directing a episode of CSI.

Buzzkill
02-24-2005, 09:41 PM
He's in the middle of making 2 new movies. A WWII movie and a Kung Fu movie.