PDA

View Full Version : They should ban the Atlanta Hawks from the NBA.

Ninti the Mad
01-10-2004, 04:23 PM
Or at least give the opposing team a bye win.

YOUR Hero
01-10-2004, 05:11 PM
Why Ninti?

The Miz
01-10-2004, 06:13 PM
they lost to the lakers by 47 or so last night.

...and the lakers two best players didn't play. :|

The Outlaw
01-10-2004, 07:23 PM
Yeah.

LOL@that black guy on ESPN talking about them. He was spazzing out.

BCWWF
01-11-2004, 02:21 AM
Jason Terry (My fantasy PG) got all upset because a coach told him he wasn't trying. I dont watch his games, but his stats sure show it.

Anyway, a while back I made a thread and posted a bunch of cities that dont deserve their NBA teams, such as Miami and Atlanta and Charlotte, but people got mad.

Ninti the Mad
01-11-2004, 02:30 AM
They lost by 40+ to the Spurs awhile back.

They suck.

Mikey
01-11-2004, 12:56 PM
Yeah.

Stuart Scott?

The Dub
01-11-2004, 01:13 PM
Yeah.

You say that like there's only one black guy on ESPN. Anyway, Atlanta is home to many unsuccessful sports franchises, and , might I add, is the former home of WCW. The Hawks just have very poor management and cannot even attract decent free-agents. Sometimes I even forget that the Atlanta Hawks exist. John Cena had to remind me of that when he sported that Spud Webb throwback on SD! I cannot believe Stephen Jackson turned down a chance to reutrn to a championship team and go to the Hawks for about 1 million/year. Personally, I don't even think he's worth that. I guess he thought he was all that in the playoffs and decided to pull a Tyronn Lue (I got the ring, now I can go somewhere and actually play). No one even respected his shot, so he was given open shots the entire playoffs and he hit a few. Shareef is overrated, they're wasting big dollars on Terrell Brandon, Theo Ratliff hasn't had a decent season since leaving Philly and these are their big-money players. I started laughing when Lon Kruger GUARANTEED that the Hawks would make the playoffs last year. He ended up getting fired in the middle of the season. You could say the same thing(they should be banned) about the Clippers, but they are making too much money in merchandise sales. It's funny that a team so bad can sell so much merchandise.

The Outlaw
01-11-2004, 05:38 PM
Stuart Scott?

I think so? I can't really remember.

You say that like there's only one black guy on ESPN.

Lol, you nob.

The show on ESPN had one black guy. I was saying the black guy cuz I didn't know his name, so if anyone saw what I was talking about they would know who I was talking about.

Nice try at turning my words around though. :wave:

Crimson
01-11-2004, 05:54 PM
The Clippers are having a pretty good season this year. Granted for the past 10 they've been the laughing stock of sports franchises. Next year though I think they can make a run at getting Kobe.

YOUR Hero
01-11-2004, 06:08 PM
Why Ninti?

Gertner
01-12-2004, 01:52 PM
even my Jazz ****ed them up

Loose Cannon
01-14-2004, 11:44 AM
LOL, the Hawks just beat the Spurs 86-77 last night.

Ninti the Mad
01-14-2004, 06:34 PM
I KNOW WTF

It's like they werent even trying.

I hate games like that. I mean, I know they can play a hell of alot better but dont.

Supreme Olajuwon
01-14-2004, 06:47 PM
I think Outlaw is talking about Stephen A. Smith.

He spazzes out a lot.

The Outlaw
01-14-2004, 08:31 PM
It might have been.

They mentioned the Hawks - Lakers game and he like flipped out.

Started saying "OH MY GOD, THEY SHOULD FIRE THE WHOLE TEAM, MANAGERS, COACHES, MASCOTS, FANS, EVERYBODY"

I was rolling. :o

BCWWF
01-14-2004, 11:45 PM
Jason Terry recently had a little episode when coaches told him that he wasn't trying hard enough

Supreme Olajuwon
01-15-2004, 12:17 AM
Jason Terry recently had a little episode when coaches told him that he wasn't trying hard enough

wtf you said the same thing 3 days ago :wtf:

Jesus Shuttlesworth
01-16-2004, 04:53 PM
It might have been.

They mentioned the Hawks - Lakers game and he like flipped out.

Started saying "OH MY GOD, THEY SHOULD FIRE THE WHOLE TEAM, MANAGERS, COACHES, MASCOTS, FANS, EVERYBODY"

I was rolling. :oYea that sounds more like Stephen A Smith

Yea, the Hawks are pretty bad and I think they should eliminate some teams in the NBA......talent pool is way too watered down IMO

Boomer
01-16-2004, 10:05 PM
Saying that Atlanta doesn't produce great franchises is stupid. The Falcons and Braves are currently two great franchises.

I live in Georgia, BTW....biased I am

Plus, the Hawks really don't have money or a real owner, and neither do the Thrashers. Both teams are just kinda in limbo right now.

John la Rock
01-17-2004, 02:52 AM
Didn't their coach guarantee that the Hawks were going to make the playoffs or else the'll refund all the season ticket holders?

Kid Robb
01-17-2004, 03:02 AM
Clippers make some dumb mistakes. IE drafting two power forwards when they already have Elton Brand. WTF is that about?

Krow
01-23-2004, 04:47 PM
Yeah...Spud Webb was cool.

Lotus
01-24-2004, 03:51 AM
The Hawks are one of my favorite teams, and it's been hard watching them get raped night after night. I thought that last year the Hwaks would go to the playoffs with a frontcourt of Robinson, Shareef, and Ratliff, but the bottom fell off and they won somewhere around 30 games. They're ****ed. :sad:

Corkscrewed
01-24-2004, 04:41 AM
Clippers make some dumb mistakes. IE drafting two power forwards when they already have Elton Brand. WTF is that about?

Don Sterling (I think that's his name) is an idiot. That's why.