PDA

View Full Version : *Discussion* What Should Ric Flair's Role Be In The Batista/Triple H Feud?

James Steele
02-26-2005, 10:16 PM
We all know that Batista chose to face Triple H at WrestleMania in one of the most anticipated turns in wrestling in a long time. I still think that WWE opened the door for Ric Flair to join Batista.

Think about it, Ric Flair was with Batista before Batista joined Evolution. What if Ric Flair joined Batista on the build-up to WrestleMania 21. This is how I think it should be done:

The RAW three weeks before WrestleMania opens up with Triple H and Ric Flair coming out to the ring and Triple H yaps about how he will beat Batista like all the rest. Then Ric Flair gets the mic and does his usual "Woooooooo! Triple H is the champ! The man... wooooooo!" stuff, only this time he stops right in the middle of it and looks at Triple H. Ric Flair drops the microphone and gets out of the ring as Triple H is confused as hell.

Later that night, you have the Batista v. Maven, or some other heel who people remotely give a fuck about. Have the heel come out first and after he gets to the ring, have Triple H's music hit and come down to ringside and be in the corner of the heel. Then Batista comes out.

The match is full of the "Heel distracts ref, HHH cheap shots face" spots. Then you have the ref bump where he is unconsious for a few hours. Triple H comes in with a chair and knocks the hell out of Batista. He sets Batista up for the pedigree, but Ric Flair heads to the ring with a smile on his face. He slides in the ring and gets the chair. He tells HHH to let him get his. Trips drops Batista and stands aside as Maven holds up Batista. Ric Flair then swerves and knocks the holy hell out of Triple H. Maven goes to get Flair, but he gets a chairshot for his trouble. Batista is coming too and sees the shot on Maven. He sees Triple H out cold. Batista and Ric Flair look at each other before hugging or whatever. Ric Flair pics up Maven and gives him to Batista. Batista bombs Maven. Triple H is finally slowly getting up before Ric Flair chop blocks Trips and gives him a knee to the nuts. He woooooo!'s as he pics Trips up and tosses him to Batista. Batista bombs HHH. The ref is finally coming too as Batista pins Maven and Ric Flair pulls HHH out of the ring. Batista gets the win as Ric Flair gets the World Title belt and gets in the ring with Batista and they raise hands with Batista holding the world title in the air.

The next week, you have Triple H v. Ric Flair. Batista stares down HHH from the outside and stops him dead cold when he tries to run away or get a chair. Triple H eventually gets knocked out of the ring and pulls a chair from under the ring and pushes it into the ring. Batista slides into the ring as soon as Triple H goes for the chair. They stare down each other while the ref is telling Batista to leave the ring. Ric Flair low blows HHH and rolls him up for the pin. Triple H is irate as Ric Flair is carried on Batista's shoulders. Triple H then looks at his world title with fear as Batista taunts the belt will be his at WrestleMania! (i.e. the hands around the waist taunt)

I figured it would be best to do it 3 weeks before WrestleMania that way it will breathe new life into the feud right before WrestleMania, but still gives them one week to do the final hype between mainly Trips and Batista.

What you think of my idea and post your ideas as well.

The Answer
02-26-2005, 10:17 PM
It could work but the WWE has turned him into such a butt kisser that it isn't likely

Kane Knight
02-26-2005, 10:21 PM
I think he should have a heart attack.

Not the man, but the character.

Danny Electric
02-26-2005, 10:30 PM
Or even betterr. Flair turns on HHH, goes to hug Batista and then Batista powerbombs Flair for being an ass kisser. :love:

The Naitch
02-26-2005, 10:30 PM
lol

The Naitch
02-26-2005, 10:31 PM
I think they should have Flair turn on Triple H at a different time.

The Naitch
02-26-2005, 10:32 PM
Like at Summerslam

Funky Fly
02-26-2005, 10:32 PM
I think they should surgically graft HHH and Flair at the hip.

The Naitch
02-26-2005, 10:33 PM
Graft them at the buttocks

James Steele
02-26-2005, 10:37 PM
YES! It only took less than 20 minutes for my thread to have a Triple H/ Ric Flair ass joke!

Why haven't I gotten a Spammy™ yet damn it?!?!

Kane Knight
02-26-2005, 10:37 PM
Graft them at the cock

The Naitch
02-26-2005, 10:38 PM
tug of war

James Steele
02-26-2005, 10:39 PM
:wtf:

:lol:

Kane Knight
02-26-2005, 10:42 PM
tug of war
It makes their little circle jerk all the easier.

James Steele
02-26-2005, 10:48 PM
I believe Heyman posted a thread like this in Casual...

The CyNick
02-26-2005, 11:04 PM
I thought they should have used Flair as a nuetral party until Mania, where he would side with HHH, but Batista would still fight through it and win.

The way they set it up, Batista already took out Flair on Monday, so it would be tough to do an angle where Flair sides with Batista.

Plus, you dont want to start a Flair-HHH angle, but that would distract from the Batista-HHH issue, which people are clearly into.

I would definately do soemthing with HHH and Flair down the road, but just not now, its not the right time.

Mr. Nerfect
02-26-2005, 11:08 PM
I like the idea of Flair joining Batista.

This week I can see Batista coming out first and cutting a promo, but he is interrupted early on by Flair who is tere on behalf of Triple H (who is gone with an "injury" from Batista's assault). Flair does his angry-man stuff, and Batista just calmly tells Flair he did what he did because he wanted to, just like Flair used ot do, yada-yada-yada.

Anyway we close the promo with Flair coming to a "realisation" of sorts that he is kissing Triple H's ass. Flair is made the Special Guest Timekeeper for the match, or something, and we see Ric help Batista out when Triple H tries to use a sledgehammer at WrestleMania.

Kane Knight
02-26-2005, 11:09 PM
Good God no. Don't turn him into Batista's albatross.

mike627
02-27-2005, 07:59 PM
Well ,the idea I have is have Flair cut a anti-HHH promo saying due to his ego Evolution is in ruins.

John la Rock
02-27-2005, 10:05 PM
as long as Flair doesn't wrestle I'll be happy with his character with HHH or Batista

M. Banana
02-28-2005, 07:51 AM
Graft them at the mouth so they could both blow Vince at the same time.

Gerard
02-28-2005, 09:31 AM
Get flair with batista so for once big nose is on his own. Counting valets from his "blue blood" days i dont think triple h has really had a period of time where he's by himself.

Astley316
02-28-2005, 01:36 PM
when he came back from his quad injury he was on his own for a few months,

Gerard
02-28-2005, 03:06 PM
when he came back from his quad injury he was on his own for a few months,

He was with stephanie for mosta that then she went to jericho.

Astley316
02-28-2005, 04:54 PM
yeah after she left for jericho, he was on his own, for about 2/3 months before he was out cant remember whether it was injury or a film, then there was the storyline about which brand he went on with bischoff or or steph on raw,

Corkscrewed
02-28-2005, 11:29 PM
What Should Ric Flair's Role Be In The Batista/Triple H Feud?

Well, we found out the answer tonight:

BITCH

Loose Cannon
03-02-2005, 10:40 AM
First, you don't want to take anything away from HHH/Batista. That's the program. Flair shouldn't be anything other then a "bullet taker" for HHH right now as what you saw on Monday. I like the fact that it's 2 on 1 right now against Batista. You side Flair with Batista and now it's 2 on 1 against HHH. That's not very smart cause now HHH is percieved as the underdog. Trust me, face or heel, fans will sympathize with you when the odds aren't in your favor.

Seconds, and I'm not sure if it was mentioned in here, but Batista SHOULD NOT have a mouthpiece. He's gonna have to learn how to cut promos with a little emotion quick because babyface champions never and should never have mouthpieces for the them. And I now he can be good on the mic because I've seen him cut decent promos before. I don't know if he just got nervous on Monday or what, but it was like Vince was telling him what to say through an ear piece.

The CyNick
03-02-2005, 08:27 PM
Yeah he really needs to learn to talk right and fast, because people will shit on him very fast. Its easy now because we've been dying to see him break off from HHH, but people were dying to see Nash break off from HBK, and look how well Nash did as champ.

Its wierd to say right now because Batista is actually moving the numbers significantly, but I really see him flopping as champion. Hopefully I'm way off.

Another dumb thing is that they have booked him in a match with Flair in North Carolina. Thats some genius booking right there.....

I assume they have a huge angle lined up that sees Batista somehow come to Flair's aid, but it seems like they are asking for trouble by booking Batista against the Mayor of North Carolina in North Carolina.