PDA

View Full Version : wrestlemania predictions

jnb3599
03-07-2005, 10:20 PM
just wondering how you guys thought the smaller matches might all play out. I'm sure we all agree Cena and Batista win their matches but how do you see the others going?

I like this 6 way ladder match...I'd give edge the win there
taker v. orton?
angle v. michaels?

discuss

Ruien
03-07-2005, 10:24 PM
Ummmm i do not think Cena will win.....

E or C. One or the other.

Taker

Angle

Mr. Nerfect
03-07-2005, 10:44 PM
Triple H vs. Batista
Winner: Batista unless Randy Orton turns heel and costs him the match.

John Bradshaw Layfield vs. John Cena
Winner: John Cena.

The Undertaker vs. Randy Orton
Winner: Randy Orton.

Kurt Angle vs. Shawn Michaels
Winner: Kurt Angle.

The Big Show vs. Akebono
Winner: Akebono wins a Sumo Match, and The Big Show wins a singles match.

Eddie Guerrero vs. Rey Mysterio
Winner: Eddie Guerrero.

Chavo Guerrero vs. Paul London
Winner: Chavo Guerrero.

Trish Stratus vs. Victoria (The WWE would be foolish not to have Victoria wrestle in her own hometown)
Winner: Victoria.

Six-Man Ladder Match
Winner: I'm not sure of the participants just yet, but I hope Christian wins this.

Orlando Jordan vs. ????? (Booker T? Matt Hardy? Charlie Haas?)
Winner: ????? via disqualification, just to give Orlando Jordan more heat, and to set-up a challenger for Judgment Day.

Mark Jindrak vs. Luther Reigns
Winner: Luther Reigns via pinfall.

Interpromotional Battle Royal to name the challenger for the US Title later that night
Winner: The guy who wins via DQ to OJ.

That's probably way too many matches, but I think you could dissolve the US Title Match and Jindrak/Reigns into the Battle Royal, and make it for the US Title, with the final two guys squaring off in a singles match for the title.

If I could make any match I wanted for Heat, I'd have Booker T & Goldust vs. Gene Snitsky & Heidenreich with the faces going over clean. I don't know if it would be possible to bring in Dustin Runnels, but if they could get him I think the place would explode.

John la Rock
03-07-2005, 11:03 PM
lol Victoria fighting in her hometown :lol:

You actually think the crowd would pop huge for her?

TerranRich
03-07-2005, 11:32 PM
I don't know how RAW works for people not on the East Coast, but more matches have been finalized.

DO NOT READ BELOW IF YOU HAVEN'T SOMEHOW WATCHED RAW YET!!!!!

Trish Stratus vs. Christy Hemme
WINNER: Trish has to win this one. I don't care how hard Christy has been "training" with Lita, she just can't win it.

Six-Man "Money In The Bank" Ladder Match
Shelton Benjamin vs. Chris Benoit vs. Chris Jericho vs. Edge vs. Christian vs. Kane
WINNER: I agree, either Edge or Christian

Shawn Michaels vs. Kurt Angle
WINNER: I take Kurt on this one.

Undertaker vs. Randy Orton
WINNER: Undertaker, he could never bear losing his first WrestleMania, he just has to win this one.

John Cena vs. JBL
WINNER: Not too sure, but Cena losing his US Title should be a hint that he had to clear up his waist for the WWE Championship.

Triple H vs. Batista
WINNER: Batista. It's time for his championship reign.

Eddie Guerrero vs. Rey Mysterio
WINNER: I take Rey on this one.

Chavo Guerrero vs. Paul London
WINNER: Chavo. Paul should win the Cruiserweight Title soon, just not yet.

All the other matches I either don't care about or don't know about.

Mr. Nerfect
03-08-2005, 02:33 AM
lol Victoria fighting in her hometown :lol:

You actually think the crowd would pop huge for her?

They WOULD pop huge for her. She practically gets ovations everywhere else.

And you'd rather Christy Hemme go for, and probably win the WWE Women's Championship? :wtf:

Mr. Nerfect
03-08-2005, 02:36 AM
OK, I've updated my predictions with the knowledge of RAW's happenings:

Trish Stratus vs. Christy Hemme
Winner: Christy Hemme. I'd rather see Trish take this, don't get me wrong, but this is just going to be used as publicity for Christy.

Money in the Bank Ladder Match
Winner: To be honest I can see this going any way. It would be nice if Shelton Benjamin wanted to prove he was the most daring IC Champ ever, and he put the IC Title on the line as well.

Chavo Classic
03-08-2005, 08:43 AM
Money in the Bank Ladder Match
Winner: To be honest I can see this going any way. It would be nice if Shelton Benjamin wanted to prove he was the most daring IC Champ ever, and he put the IC Title on the line as well.

Prediction - just as Shelton climbs the ladder and goes to grab the suitcase, it mysterious moves higher out of his reach, lowers into the hands of Vince sitting at ringside and is never explained or mentioned again.

BatistaBomb
03-08-2005, 11:48 AM
well first victoria is actually from kentucky

now onto my predictions

cena vs jbl--cena nuff said
hhh vs batista--batista no brainer here
taker vs orton--taker
angle vs hbk--match of the night probably--hbk wins a classic and probably match of the year
eddie vs rey--eddie
6 man ladder--it's all about the benjamins time for shelton to get the push he's earned
london vs chavo--london wins the gold finally
trish vs christy--i honestly believe christy is gonna win the title

Just John
03-08-2005, 12:03 PM
london vs chavo london poeple have been really rooting for him recently

angle vs hbk as much as i want hbk (hes my favorite wrestler) expect an upset and angle wins it

jbl vs cena cena though i want jbl (hes a great heel and cena has i think the most boring matches)

batista vs hhh batista it will end on a happy note :)

six man ladder thing christian no idea why i just think he will

orton vs undertaker i really dont want orton to win i want undertaker to retire with an unbeaten wm record but i think orton will win

eddy vs rey im guessing rey and he will shake eddys hand and eddy will kick him....i predict a heel turn for eddy