PDA

View Full Version : Who do you hate in the world of wrestling?

BigDaddyCool
03-09-2005, 10:08 PM
Which wrestler(s) do you really hate, and not just because they are heel.

For me, Randy Orton. He is such a sub-par wrestler. Sucks on the mic. All he has is him being a 3rd generation carny. Plus, his family sucks as well. Cowboy Bob Orton sucked ball. Oh he is a cowboy, and his arm is broken, what a genius gimmick. Orton pisses me off. His next push should be into a bus.

SuperSlim
03-09-2005, 10:13 PM
Jeff Jarrett

McLegend
03-09-2005, 10:16 PM
Lex Lugar

BigDaddyCool
03-09-2005, 10:17 PM
Jeff Jarrett

Expand on that.

Crippler 666
03-09-2005, 10:20 PM
JBL - okay tag wrester, shit singles

SuperSlim
03-09-2005, 10:21 PM
well, watchin him show after show on TNA all he does is talk all this crap bout how he's the best or osmethin, Dusty comes out, announces some new #1 contender, they get the better of Jarrett until the PPV, Jarrett wins some how and the process repeats itself as it has been for months. Basically the TNA world title means nothing anymore because of him.

Karlsberg
03-09-2005, 10:23 PM
HHH I dont think i need to explain why

Johnny Vegas
03-09-2005, 10:24 PM
JBL - okay tag wrester, shit singles

You must have AIDS because you are sick for saying that. As far as his wrestling, maybe, but overall, he is more entertaining as singles..but this in opinionated so my fault if i sounded hostile

KingofOldSchool
03-09-2005, 10:35 PM
Jeff Jarrett

aaronkyle86
03-09-2005, 10:38 PM
A-Train... even though he's not on TV anymore. I could never get past his furry back.

Funky Fly
03-09-2005, 10:40 PM
Hardcore fucking Holly.

I don't think I need to go into detail.

Mr. JL
03-09-2005, 10:40 PM
Dusty Rhodes

Goulet
03-09-2005, 10:49 PM
I have always hated Billy Gunn, or the New Age Outlaw or whatever the fuck he's called now. I can't really put my finger on why.

Hired Hitman
03-09-2005, 11:06 PM
Is it because he sticks his ass out all the time?

also I hate Jerry Lawler because he is a perverted old man that probably wacks off while watching a Diva match.

"Puppies!" *loads shotgun*

Ruien
03-09-2005, 11:10 PM
I have always hated Billy Gunn, or the New Age Outlaw or whatever the fuck he's called now. I can't really put my finger on why.

And I hate you.

Ummm I hate HBK as of right now. Use to love him, but I think he should retire.

Bad Guy
03-09-2005, 11:13 PM
HHH I dont think i need to explain why

MVP
03-09-2005, 11:18 PM
Shawn Michaels

Reason Why: the year 1997

Shadow
03-10-2005, 01:17 AM
Bob Fucking Holly. Seriouslly.

Also I hate Jeff Jarret. Holds down everyone in TNA and doesn't put anyone over. AND IT'S NOT JUST JEFF FUCKING HARDY ALL YOU HATERS!

Esoteric
03-10-2005, 01:24 AM
jeff jarret just because i never really liked his characters that much that, he never spreads the tna championship around to deserving people like raven ( who deserves at least 2 reigns as champion) that and he seems like the poster child of nepotism

#1-norm-fan
03-10-2005, 01:38 AM
Use to love him, but I think he should retire.

lol. Why should he retire. The man is still amazing in the ring. Easily one of the top 5 worker in WWE still. If he can still get it done and still enjoys what he does, why should he retire?

As for me, I honetly can't think of a single person in all of wrestling that I actually HATE. :-\

James Steele
03-10-2005, 01:50 AM
:lol:

I have 2:

Jeff Jarrett: JJ is going to go down in wrestling history as the guy who helped kill 2 promotions. He helped kill WCW and now he is going to help kill TNA. Jeff Jarrett as a main eventer is wrestling's equivelant to having cancer. Nobody gives a fuck about Jeff Jarrett let alone has a 8+ month reign as world champion.

Hardcore Holly: What do you think?

LK
03-10-2005, 03:26 AM
HHH and Baldcore Holly

Nowhere Man
03-10-2005, 04:01 AM
No surprises in this list.

HHH= Despite the fact that he can still put on a good match, his shenanigans backstage and constant ego-fucking (hell, even the guys who are feuding with him have to give him verbal blowjobs when they cut promos on him) are inexcusable. He's ruined more careers than WCW. Oh, and that James Hetfield/Lemmy facial hair he's got now looks ridiculous.

Jeff Jarrett= the poor man's HHH. I cannot think of a single time throughout this man's entire career when he has entertained me.

JBL= slob in the ring, jackass outside of it. Entertaining promos do not make the worker imo.

Kevin Nash= Lazy, slovenly, politicking, and worthless in every aspect.

Billy Gunn= Why they put enough stock in him for a feud with the Rock back in '99, I'll never know.

Hardcore Holly= asshole. I think that sums him up pretty well in one simple word.

Randy Orton= Nowhere near as deserving to be on this list as everyone else, but he still gets on my nerves. Take one of the most bland, generic heels I've ever seen, have him beat up old people, and suddenly he's an IWC phenomenon? The mind reels.

Jerry Lawler= JR may spout out the same 5 phrases over and over and over, but at least there was a time when he was a respectable announcer. Lawler has always been annoying. Oh, and does anyone else find it sad that he walked out after the Kat got canned, but he never once stood up for his own son? (and yes I know Brian Lawler brought it on himself, but come on)

Cool King
03-10-2005, 05:14 AM
Goldberg
Carlito Caribbean Cool
Chris Masters
And I'm starting to hate Randy Orton but if he defeats Undertaker at WrestleMania 21 he will be permanently on my list. :mad:

SuperSlim
03-10-2005, 07:16 AM
I forgot that baldheaded idiot Goldberg. :mad:

and yes I must must add Baldcore Holly

LK
03-10-2005, 07:20 AM
Forgot Goldberg as well. Nothing made me smile more than when I read the story of Jericho choking him out backstage.

James Steele
03-10-2005, 10:56 AM
Originally Posted By legendkiller
Forgot Goldberg as well. Nothing made me smile more than when I read the story of Jericho joking him out backstage.

:love:

DaveWadding
03-10-2005, 11:19 AM
AJ Styles.

See: the last 6 minutes of the Ironman Match.

Chavo Classic
03-10-2005, 11:21 AM
I

CAN'T

STAND

SPIKE

F'N

DUDLEY

James Steele
03-10-2005, 11:24 AM
SHUT

UP

YOU

IGNORANT

ASS...

LK
03-10-2005, 11:27 AM
AJ Styles.

See: the last 6 minutes of the Ironman Match.
What happened there?

Tornado
03-10-2005, 11:40 AM
Edge. He has just never impressed me, and I find him incredibly boring.

Cool King
03-10-2005, 11:43 AM
Edge. He has just never impressed me, and I find him incredibly boring.

I'm starting to get tired of him now,I hate the way he always speaks through his teeth and pulls his hair,so damn annoying! :mad:

Fignuts
03-10-2005, 11:45 AM
Spike Dudley. Half the people on this message board could probably kick his ass.
I used to think edge was boring too, but his heel turn has made him more interesting, and he's improved in the ring imo.

Cool King
03-10-2005, 11:49 AM
Spike Dudley. Half the people on this message board could probably kick his ass.
I used to think edge was boring too, but his heel turn has made him more interesting, and he's improved in the ring imo.

I prefer the cocky,funny heel Edge,like "We totally reek of awesomeness” and other stuff like that but now I'm starting to find him boring.

Innovator
03-10-2005, 11:50 AM
Jeff Jarrett

-yeah he sucks because he's had the title since impact began, but I've never really liked him. He was booked as nothing but a glorified midcarder then all of the sudden gets the initial JBL treatment when he goes to WCW. I've never seen him as a real draw, yet he builds himself up to be the best thing this side of HHH.

Chavo Classic
03-10-2005, 12:24 PM
SHUT

UP

YOU

IGNORANT

ASS...

IT'S

MY

OPINION

AND

I'M

ENTITLED

TO

IT

ASSHOLE!

Tornado
03-10-2005, 12:28 PM
Yeah add Spike Dudley to the list.

McLegend
03-10-2005, 12:30 PM
Also I hate the Hurricane.

he may be a good wrestler, but his gimmick is so old and boring.

John la Rock
Hardcore Holly
The Hurricane
Maven
Mark Jindrak
Jeff Jarrett
All the divas minus Trish

BigDaddyCool
Someone mentioned Edge. I don't hate him, I just don't give a rats ass about him.

Someone mentioned HHH. I like HHH. I do think him holding the belt constantly is a bit annoying, but I don't know mind him. Plus I'm wearing one of his t-shirts right now.

Someone mentioned Nash for being lazy. Oh come on with that. That is half the reason why Nash is so awesome. Because he is so fuckin' lazy and he knows it, and he know you know it as well. Plus there is that picture of him signing the Death of WCW, the company he helped kill. That gets him even more awesome points. Plus, I'm sorta named after the guy...or am I named after Optimus Prime...I forget.

Someone mentioned Spike Dudley. Ever since he went to Smackdown and start wrestling other cruiserwieghts, I don't care anymore because I hate cruiserwieghts.

Someone mentioned A.J. Styles. I fucking hate A.J. Styles.

DaveWadding
03-10-2005, 12:32 PM
What happened there?
Okay, It's Daniels 1 AJ 0. Then, AJ gets a fall to tie it. Then, Daniels basically kicks the LIVING SHIT out of AJ for the rest of the match, but there is no fall in his favor. So, the match ends, then Dusty comes out and says "SUDDEN DEATH!!!" and they keep going. Withing 45 seconds AJ has MIRACULOUSLY recovered and gives Daniels the Styles Clash and it's over.

Me: :|!!!!!!!!!!!! Fuck you you no psychology spot machine :|!!!!!!!!!!!

James Steele
03-10-2005, 12:34 PM
Chavo, do you have to do it in an obnoxious manner

BECAUSE

THIS

IS

JUST

TRYING

TO

GET

ATTENTION...

YOU

ATTENTION

WHORE

:wave:

Oh and I hate Christy Hemme, mainly because her playboy pics suck and she is wasting a spot at WrestleMania.

DaveWadding
03-10-2005, 12:37 PM
Plus, Crusty Hummer is gonna beat Trish. Playboy = spoils Wrestlemania

Nowhere Man
03-10-2005, 12:41 PM
Someone mentioned Nash for being lazy. Oh come on with that. That is half the reason why Nash is so awesome. Because he is so fuckin' lazy and he knows it, and he know you know it as well. Plus there is that picture of him signing the Death of WCW, the company he helped kill. That gets him even more awesome points. Plus, I'm sorta named after the guy...or am I named after Optimus Prime...I forget.

I personally don't see how a career full of shitty matches and general douchebaggery behind the scenes qualifies someone as being "awesome," but maybe that's just me.

Chavo Classic
03-10-2005, 12:51 PM
Chavo, do you have to do it in an obnoxious manner.

I'm sorry man. It's been a long day, my dissertation is still 1,500 words over the limit and I just plain hate Spike Dudley. Apologies.

Oh, and I agree with everyone on the whole Edge thing too. Someone give the guy a new gimmick that doesn't mean clenching teeth and moaning that he's been 'screwed' out the title.

jnb3599
03-10-2005, 12:52 PM
so do you guys hate the human being portraying the character, or just hate the character/gimmick?

Chavo Classic
03-10-2005, 12:54 PM
so do you guys hate the human being portraying the character, or just hate the character/gimmick?

Option C - both of the above.

PullMyFinger
03-10-2005, 12:56 PM
hXc Holly and Jarret

notice how I wrote 'hardcore' as hXc like a cool straightXedge kid hahahaha

BigDaddyCool
03-10-2005, 01:03 PM

Everyone I mentioned I hate as a person, if I said I hate them. Nash and HHH are cool in my book.

Altar of Helmsley
03-10-2005, 06:26 PM
HHH and Flair

End of story

Ol Dirty Dastard
03-10-2005, 06:34 PM
I personally don't see how a career full of shitty matches and general douchebaggery behind the scenes qualifies someone as being "awesome," but maybe that's just me.

That is because you are a pussy.

Gerard
03-10-2005, 06:52 PM
Orton for the reasons listed by bdc, also because hes a cocky snot nosed looking little shit who seems to think hes god gift in the ring and on the mic. Ive been more entertained by watching two male dogs dryhump than listening to or watching orton, get the fuck off my tv screen asshole.

Practically all the women "wrestlers" they try but it looks so fucking forced its laughable, and could it be any more obvious that the "stratusfaction" has the friggin opponent lifting her to do the move?

Good Ol JG
03-10-2005, 07:15 PM
There are only 2 that I really hate:

1. Triple H - He sucks, plain and simple. He used to be awesome circa 1999-2000, now he's bloated, his promos lull me to sleep, and his matches suck balls.

2. Randy Orton- Average worker, terrible promos, overdone gimmick, and as it was mentioned earlier, every previous generation of Orton sucked and Randy sucks harder than the rest.

Marcyo
03-10-2005, 07:26 PM
HBK, I wouldn't mind him if he stopped acting like gay tough.

I mentionned on another thread that if I went to Raw, I'd bring a huge H-B-Gay sign. it wasn't a joke. :foc: him.

Jaton
03-10-2005, 07:32 PM
Heidenreich. He bores me to tears.

Any of the "divas" besides Victoria, Molly, and Stacy.

The new TNA guy, Tryton. I haven't even seen anything of him besides his silhouette and I already hate him with a passion. I hope Monty Brown botches a move and ends this idiot's career in his first match.

Spike Dudley..no reason. i just hate him.

Gone Mad
03-10-2005, 07:33 PM
1) Edge. Reason: I hate 'em. If I need to explain, just ask any Edge hater and they'll tell you.

2) Jarrett. That damn song is always in my head. "Cuz I can't wait to be alone with my baby tonight." Freakin' catchy--- Oh, and 'cause he's TNA's version of HHH, but worse.

3) Styles. I can't stand him too much. He does nothing but do spots. I PREFER Daniels because he can do it all and he has the look of a wrestler. AJ is alittle too overratted so I can't enjoy him too much. Suck.

Honorable Mentions: Flair, OLD! HBK, thank god for the Angle story or else but still... GO AWAY! Tomkoreich... goatboy brings nothing to the table besides hair sheddings.

...Ok, now I'm pissed! Stoopid thread!

Nervous Ferret
03-10-2005, 07:34 PM
This just in: eDGe SucKS!!!

Eunos
03-10-2005, 07:44 PM
Christy = I can't believe people voted this bitch over the likes of Joy and Amy and even Carmella > : (. She's not hot and shes bloody annoying, Go away please!!

Eugene = Nick Dinsmore is amazing but The Eugene Character is very stale. It was cute at first now it's just yeah whatever.

Triple H = Sorry i just don't like this guy. I don't care what he may do backstage but in the ring he just bores me. Im actually more interested in Christian Benoit and Jericho etc... Please just back off for once in your Career me H.

A- Train = Taking Matt Hardy's push and disgusting to look at.

Kenzo Suzuki = Has not once put up a good match and is just plain annoying. Keep Hiroko but not Suzuki

Chris Masters = Yeah.

CYCLOPTERSAURUS
03-10-2005, 08:12 PM
HHH