PDA

View Full Version : OMG, AAA is the best wrestling news reporter ever!!!!

BigDaddyCool
03-10-2005, 12:16 PM
Thursday Update: Heyman, Super Crazy, Hemme, McMahons, Mania, Divas
By Triple A on March 10, 2005 at 12:34 AM EST

If you're wondering what Paul Heyman has been up to, he's actually been down at WWE's "farm league", Ohio Valley Wrestling, helping some wrestlers with their mic skills. He has also reportedly been fighting with his mother because he came home past 5 AM last night.

WWE will be bringing in Super Crazy for the Cruiserweight division as soon as his visa issues are resolved, on account of him being a foreigner and whatnot.

Christy Hemme held an autograph signing session at the Virgin Megastore yesterday in NYC, drawing around 250 fans. I would have liked to see the bunch of people waiting on that line. BUNCHA CHARACTERS I BET.

WWE.com has added several features to its WrestleMania website, featuring an entire history, favorite matches, photos, results, and tons of other crap. You can check out the site HERE.

The latest issue of "Stuff Magazine" has a three page spread of Amy Weber, Torrie Wilson, Trish Stratus, and Stacy Keibler. It includes pictures and text that you can read!

Vince and Linda McMahon will be on "The Donny Deutch Show" on CNBC sometime before the end of March, according to Dave Meltzer. I know I'll watch and that is not sarcasm!!!!

The above post was sarcasm.

Thanks to Chris Bowman for sending along the following info: "I didn't know if anyone would care but Travis Heffner, a player on the Cleveland Indians, was seen giving an interview on ESPN's Cold Pizza wearing the original Evolution t-shirt. Just thought you would like to know."

sources: PWinsider, Wrestling Observer

I find his reporting to be the best.

McLegend
03-10-2005, 12:20 PM
Triple A news report are fun to read.

Fignuts
03-10-2005, 12:24 PM
BUNCHA CHARACTERS I BET

Corkscrewed
03-10-2005, 12:27 PM
OMG THIS HAS BEEN MENTIONED AT LEAST TWICE ON THE FORUMS ALREADY!!!!

:shifty:

Dorkchop
03-10-2005, 12:35 PM
I laughed pretty hard today at those.

Loose Cannon
03-10-2005, 01:14 PM
LOL

6to1
03-10-2005, 01:24 PM
yea i miss the good ole days when he used to do ppv's, they wree clasic.

Corkscrewed
03-10-2005, 01:31 PM
That makes you the third person I've seen post about those PPVs... after I did.
But yeah, those were just classic.

"Albert's taking on Bossman. They lock up, and Albert powers him down. I'm gonna go grab some chips cuz this is boring.

Alright, came back, and Albert hits a powerslam. Dude, this is so boring. I'll be back.

Okay, so Bossman lost that one. I hate Bossman. He's a lame wanker."

Or something like that.

Bad Company
03-10-2005, 01:35 PM
Poor Bossman :(

SuperSlim
03-10-2005, 02:13 PM
Trips knows how to deliver