PDA

View Full Version : Evolution

The Naitch
03-12-2005, 06:19 PM
A couple of questions

1) Around the summer of 2003, Evolution was mainly Flair, Triple H, and Orton. Where was Batista? What kind of injury did he have?

2) What's the deal with Orton's foot? Doesn't he have permanent damage to it?

3) And when Orton came out and made his return by taking his mask off, what injury did he have prior to this?

4) How did Orton comeback after that arm injury? I know he did a few RNN promos, but how did he make his return?

M-A-G
03-13-2005, 03:15 PM
A couple of questions

1) Around the summer of 2003, Evolution was mainly Flair, Triple H, and Orton. Where was Batista? What kind of injury did he have?

2) What's the deal with Orton's foot? Doesn't he have permanent damage to it?

3) And when Orton came out and made his return by taking his mask off, what injury did he have prior to this?

4) How did Orton comeback after that arm injury? I know he did a few RNN promos, but how did he make his return?

1. If I'm not mistaken it was a muscle tear, bicep I believe.

2. Maybe not permanent but he did have it injured along with Batista's aforementioned injury.

3. See above.

4. He interrupted a Shawn Michaels/Chris Jericho encounter on Raw back in January 2003 by appearing live after all the RNN segments. He of course joined up with HHH, Flair, and Batista later the night after the Royal Rumble 2003. If you mean returning to active competition, I believe he had a tag match alongside Batista against Booker T and Scott Steiner the night after No Way Out of that same year.

The Naitch
03-13-2005, 03:25 PM
thanks