PDA

View Full Version : You know...

Kane Knight
03-12-2005, 11:33 PM
I really like S2H. Well, not the S2H gimmick, with the Worm and all that shit, but Scotty's got a lotof energy, and knows how to work the crowd. His wrestling skills aren't super, but they're solid.

Only problem is, I hate the fucking gimmick. Like, really hate it.

Now, I'm not saying he could be a main eventer. He's no Rock, he's not even close. More that he could be better off than he is.

Innovator
03-12-2005, 11:43 PM
He's has the same gimmick for 6 years. Time for a change

SuperSlim
03-12-2005, 11:45 PM
who else has had the same gimmick for 6 years, in today's time. besides HBK

Kane Knight
03-12-2005, 11:51 PM
who else has had the same gimmick for 6 years, in today's time. besides HBK
Bobcore.

Unless you count no longer calling the Coach fat as a gimmick change.

Kane Knight
03-12-2005, 11:51 PM
However, The S2H gimmick blew even 6 years ago.

SuperSlim
03-12-2005, 11:53 PM
HHH had that world champion gimmick all those years ago. got old after a while.

Loose Cannon
03-12-2005, 11:58 PM
I liked Two Cool when they were heels. It all went down hill when they turned face.

SuperSlim
03-13-2005, 12:13 AM
that happens for a lotta people

Orton, Cena to name a few

Kane Knight
03-13-2005, 12:18 AM
Some acts shouldn't be turned face.

Cena's the best example. Making him a babyface was a waste of a badass.

Savio
03-13-2005, 12:25 AM
He's better then orton face

Kane had the same gimmick for 6 years.

Kane Knight
03-13-2005, 12:26 AM
He's better then orton face

Kane had the same gimmick for 6 years.
No way. Kane had the...Ummm...I can't speak gimmick...Then the...I fucked a coirpse gimmick...Then the...

Uhhh yeah.

Savio
03-13-2005, 12:34 AM
Stevie had the same gimmick for 6 years.

den1982
03-13-2005, 01:15 AM
HHH had that world champion gimmick all those years ago. got old after a while.

loopydate
03-13-2005, 01:33 AM
I still think it would be a cool angle if guys like Scott Taylor (S2H), Shane Helms, and Sean Morley shed their gimmicks and turned heel. Kind of an anti-establishment angle where they blame their career misfortunes on the stupid characters they've been forced to play.

I know I posted this before, but I still think it's cool.

Kane Knight
03-13-2005, 10:43 AM
I still think it would be a cool angle if guys like Scott Taylor (S2H), Shane Helms, and Sean Morley shed their gimmicks and turned heel. Kind of an anti-establishment angle where they blame their career misfortunes on the stupid characters they've been forced to play.

I agree. This would seriously rock.

raytrey21
03-13-2005, 10:51 AM
Cena pulls off being a face well. Orton's career would be better if he was still the arrogant ass hole charater as opposed to pretty boy crusader. Batista 's charater is about to get fucked up too. I don't see him as a face. As for S2H, these changes only come off well for characters who have visibility and seem to get some acknowledgement from the crowd not Velocity mid carders.

Kane Knight
03-13-2005, 10:57 AM
Cena pulls off being a face well. Orton's career would be better if he was still the arrogant ass hole charater as opposed to pretty boy crusader. Batista 's charater is about to get fucked up too. I don't see him as a face. As for S2H, these changes only come off well for characters who have visibility and seem to get some acknowledgement from the crowd not Velocity mid carders.
1) Cena doesn't pull off the face deal, dumbass.

2) Ummm...DUH? Do you think they'd make that kind of change to a "Velocity Midcarder" without moving him for some exposure?

Savio
03-13-2005, 11:22 AM
He seemed fine last smack down. But they should not let him say chain gang.

tucsonspeed6
03-13-2005, 11:34 AM
Stevie had the same gimmick for 6 years.

First he was big on stealing other people's looks and gimmicks, then he had the R2C, followed by his relationship with Victoria, and then GM of Heat....but thanks for mentioning him. I like it when people talk about Stevie.

James Steele
03-13-2005, 11:38 AM
Steven Richards is the single most underrated wrestling in the WWE today!

I swear that if I ever find out where "The Masterpiece" lives...

:shifty:

YOUR Hero
03-13-2005, 11:38 AM

Sounds like the J.O.B. Squad

raytrey21
03-13-2005, 11:54 AM
Based on the pops Cena receives at the live shows I've been to he pulls it off well. And that's all S2H will ever be is a velocity mid carder. Exposure or even a big push doesn't guarantee success ( ask Lance Storm) so fuck you.

James Steele
03-13-2005, 11:57 AM
Kane Knight, I'll save you the time *Dusty Rhodes voice* Brotha'!

Look, just because they get pops doesn't mean their gimmick is worth shit. He just has the charisma to overcome his shitty "poop, cole gay WORD LIFE CHAIN GANG!" rap shit he spews every week. So...

SHUT YOUR IGNORANT FANBOY ASS UP!

El Santo
03-13-2005, 12:04 PM
Sounds like the J.O.B. Squad

Also sounds like Right To Censor, which was also an attempt to get Godfather, Val Venis, and Stevie Richards out of their old dead-end gimmicks.

If the cruiserweight title doesn't go to Paul London, I say have Scotty 2 Hotty don the Warrior Tassels and Imitation Fur Coat. Then he and London could have a Tag Title run as those two mildly insane, over-caffeinated cruisers who psychologically freak-out the bigger guys.

Either that or have Akio team up with London. I was starting to wonder how cool it would be if the two former rivals got fed up with Chavo half-way through the match last night on Velocity and suddenly hit the announce table to totally wail on Chavo. One can dream... one can dream....

raytrey21
03-13-2005, 12:11 PM
The gimmick may be shit, but the pops they receive is an indication that the fans like it. And any retard that watches wrestling knows how hard it is to resurrect a wrestler's career after he's spent so many years sucking ass.

Kane Knight
03-13-2005, 12:24 PM
He seemed fine last smack down. But they should not let him say chain gang.
Last Smackdown was a significant change in Cena's persona. You cannot compare that to his "babyface" antics. This was more the Anti-Hero Austin type of character, which is WAY different.

Kane Knight
03-13-2005, 12:25 PM
The gimmick may be shit, but the pops they receive is an indication that the fans like it. And any retard that watches wrestling knows how hard it is to resurrect a wrestler's career after he's spent so many years sucking ass.
I guess you're one of those retards then, eh?

Too bad "any retard" knows wrong.

Cena gets big pops, but then, I could say the same thing for S2H. So there goes another one of your arguments.

Innovator
03-13-2005, 12:29 PM
Speaking of Stevie, he debuted in ROH for a few shows. He superkicked CM Punk last night.

raytrey21
03-13-2005, 12:37 PM
It's simple, name me a wrestler who's been with the WWE as long as S2H has and actually went from Velocity mid carder to a respectable star because of a gimmick change. And that's bullshit that Scotty 2 Hottie gets the same pops as Cena. I dunno why I'm arguing over fucking S2H anyway. The dumb son of a bitch will never shine no matter how hard you wish Kane Knight

Marcyo
03-13-2005, 03:32 PM
It's simple, name me a wrestler who's been with the WWE as long as S2H has and actually went from Velocity mid carder to a respectable star because of a gimmick change. And that's bullshit that Scotty 2 Hottie gets the same pops as Cena. I dunno why I'm arguing over fucking S2H anyway. The dumb son of a bitch will never shine no matter how hard you wish Kane Knight

Watch your mouth, pal, if you ever, EVER, EEEEEEVEEEEEEEEERRRRR talk to KK that way again, I shall bomb the state you live in until you melt.

Kane Knight
03-13-2005, 03:44 PM
God, it's annoying dealing with so many stupid fucks.

Where to start?

1) I didn't say that S2H got the same pops. I said the same argument could be made for him because he gets pops. All I was doing was shooting down an argument that was fucking stupid.

2) "Name me a wrestler who..." Blah blah blah. Keep in mind Scotty hasn't always been a Velocity midcarder. Argument: Flawed.

3) No Matter How Hard I wish? This thread was simply noting he had talent, and saying it'd be nice if he was doing better than he is. I know you're just being a little drama Queen here and everything, but come on. Don't be stupid. There's a long list of people I'd rather see make it to the top, so if I were "Wishing hard," it'd probably be for someone else. There's a difference between he "could" be better than this stupid gimmick, and "man oh man I wish that he was the next Heavweight champion of the world!" Please, don't be a fucking moron by trying to treat me like a fanboy. It doesn't work when you're busy jerking off over a guy who got pops for "I think I just pooped my pants."

4) SHUT YOUR IGNORANT FANBOY ASS UP!

Marcyo
03-13-2005, 03:58 PM
I just got this PM from... shit, what was his name again. Noobs nowadays like calling themselves Rh4f5LL01 or such useless names. Aaaanyways, the PM was this:

Die Slow (that's the title)

Fuck you faggot. What is he (Kane Knight he meant) your boyfriend? I'm not gonna be intimidated by some fucking nerds on a computer. Don't fuck with me.

:( I almost dropped a tear. Look, noobs on this website don't get much attention, and you're no exception. :shifty: If you think you're intimidating me by calling me a nerd,

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAAA

By the way, I hope you enjoy having little red dots under your avatar, man, cuz that's what's gonna happen to you soon enough.

And one last thing. KK ain't my boy friend.

:( He's already interested in another guy.

James Steele
03-13-2005, 04:07 PM
Yeah, I'm KaneKnight's bitch! :shifty: (How else did you think I got over?)

Anyway, I find it quite amusing that he tells you not to insult him through the internet. Then he insults you. HA HA HA HA HA HA

SHUT
UP
YOU
MORONIC...
CHILDISH...
DICKLESS...
SPINELESS...
oh and god forbid we forget IGNORANT ASS!

Marcyo
03-13-2005, 04:23 PM
Vbulletin message

You cannot give Reputation to the same post twice.

Ah, wtf. sorry JS

PorkSoda
03-13-2005, 04:31 PM
Scotty is more of a tag wrestler than singles. He could probably work as an arrogant guy who thinks hes better than everyone else if he drops the gimmick he has now. Teaming with Puder wouldent be a bad idea.

raytrey21
03-13-2005, 04:56 PM
You stupid fucks need to get a life instead of arguing over some fake shit like wrestling. You put up this facade cause your hunched over your keyboards, but your all faggots and deep down inside you all know it even though you're too chickenshit to admit it. Motherfuckers. Now quote that you bitches.

Aussie Skier
03-13-2005, 04:58 PM
i used to love S2H's gimmick.
last year, i watched all 2000 and 2001 PPV's in chronological order, and it was amazing how too cool started off as nothing, a d after the 2000 rumble they just exploded.

however, it is getting a bit old now...still, he'll always be justa midcarder and he seems popular so i'd say just stick with it. my guess is s2h won't b around too much longer tho

LK
03-13-2005, 05:25 PM
You stupid fucks need to get a life instead of arguing over some fake shit like wrestling. You put up this facade cause your hunched over your keyboards, but your all faggots and deep down inside you all know it even though you're too chickenshit to admit it. Motherfuckers. Now quote that you bitches.
First of all that's you're, not your and secondly if you're so cool then why are you here on this wrestling website?

raytrey21
03-13-2005, 05:46 PM
What the fuck are you talking about. Half your sentence doesn't make any sense you dumb son of a bitch. Whose next? I'll take all of you lonely faggots on.

James Steele
03-13-2005, 06:10 PM
A) I am heterosexual
B) You sure are a foul mouthed son of a bitch
C) Its not our fault you will never know who your dad is.

Kane Knight
03-13-2005, 07:32 PM
What the fuck are you talking about. Half your sentence doesn't make any sense you dumb son of a bitch. Whose next? I'll take all of you lonely faggots on.
:lol:

Someone who's as horrible at writing as you are, complaining about spelling and grammar.

Kane Knight
03-13-2005, 07:34 PM
Yeah, I'm KaneKnight's bitch! :shifty: (How else did you think I got over?)

Anyway, I find it quite amusing that he tells you not to insult him through the internet. Then he insults you. HA HA HA HA HA HA
Yeah. The poor kid can't handle it. Speaking of which, I could use a second. And third. You're my flair, but I need some meat (Batista) and a pretty boi (Orton).

Shadow
03-13-2005, 07:42 PM
Yeah. The poor kid can't handle it. Speaking of which, I could use a second. And third. You're my flair, but I need some meat (Batista) and a pretty boi (Orton).

I thought I was your pretty boi. I'm crushed.

Seriouslly though, Scotty's gimmiack is...meh. It's only good if it's in a tag team. By himself it just doesn't work. And we've seen this time and time again.

And Ray....bro. Back the hell off the crack dude. Try pot. It mellows you out better.

raytrey21
03-13-2005, 07:52 PM
Okay, so maybe we've gotten off on the wrong foot. I'm just a wrestling fan stating an opinion. Get off my jock people. Anyway, I've been reading this board a long time and actually respect and agree with for the most part a lot of the people who post on it, but some of you pissed me off. So... I propose a truce.

Kane Knight
03-13-2005, 07:55 PM
<table class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="4" cellspacing="1" width="100%"> <tbody id="collapseobj_pmf0_today" style=""><tr><td class="alt1">
</td> <td class="alt2"> </td> <td class="alt1Active" id="m46667" width="100%"> 03-13-2005 FUCK OFF (private.php?do=showpm&pmid=46667)
03:10 PM <!--raytrey21 (member.php?u=3031)--> raytrey21
</td> <td class="alt2" style="padding: 0px;" align="center"><input name="pm[46667]" value="0_today" type="checkbox"></td></tr></tbody> </table>
Private Message: FUCK OFF <!-- post # --> <table class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="4" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="thead" style="font-weight: normal;"> <!-- status icon and date --> images/statusiconblue/post_old.gif Today, 03:10 PM <!-- / status icon and date --> </td> <td class="thead" style="font-weight: normal;" align="right"> </td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td class="alt2" width="175"> raytrey21 (member.php?u=3031) <script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_", true); </script>

images/reputation/reputation_neg.gifimages/reputation/reputation_neg.gifimages/reputation/reputation_neg.gif
</td> <td class="alt1"> <!-- icon and title --> http://www.tpww.net/forums/images/icons/icon1.gif FUCK OFF
<hr style="color: rgb(51, 102, 153);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> You little fuck, I'm gonna find you and cut your fucking head off. I'm not one to fuck with you god damn nerd. I tried to be nice but I'm not going to be punked by some fag on a computer. Die slow motherfucker and get a life.
<!-- / message --> </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt2"> images/statusiconblue/user_online.gif </td> <td class="alt1" align="right"> <!-- controls --> images/buttonsblue/forward.gif (private.php?do=newpm&forward=1&pmid=46667) images/buttonsblue/reply_small.gif (private.php?do=newpm&pmid=46667) <!-- / controls --> </td> </tr> </tbody> </table> <!-- post popup menu --> <table border="0" cellpadding="4" cellspacing="1" width=""> <tbody><tr> <td class="thead">raytrey21
</td> </tr> <tr><td style="████████ default;" class="vbmenu_option">View Public Profile (member.php?userid=3031)
</td></tr> <tr><td style="████████ default;" class="vbmenu_option">Send a private message to raytrey21 (private.php?do=newpm&userid=3031)
</td></tr> <tr><td style="████████ default;" class="vbmenu_option">Find More Posts by raytrey21 (search.php?do=finduser&userid=3031)
</td></tr> <tr><td style="████████ default;" class="vbmenu_option">Add raytrey21 to Your Buddy List (profile.php?do=addlist&userlist=buddy&u=3031)
</td></tr> </tbody></table>
<!-- / post popup menu --><!-- / post # -->
images/buttonsblue/collapse_tcat.gif (private.php?do=showpm&pmid=46667#top) Delete this Message

Kane Knight
03-13-2005, 08:01 PM
I thought I was your pretty boi. I'm crushed.

Seriouslly though, Scotty's gimmiack is...meh. It's only good if it's in a tag team. By himself it just doesn't work. And we've seen this time and time again.

And Ray....bro. Back the hell off the crack dude. Try pot. It mellows you out better.
Scotty's gimmick is pretty bad anyway.

My only thing is that I think A) He's way too old for this gimmick (and it shows), B) he's more talented than he gets credit for. He's not gonna set the Cruiserweight division on fire, he'll never main event, but he could do better than W-O-R-M...WOOT WOOT WOOT!

Kane Knight
03-13-2005, 08:02 PM
Oh yeah, you can be my Orton...:naughty:

Loose Cannon
03-13-2005, 08:10 PM
Alright seriously, WHERE ARE ALL THESE NEW PEOPLE COMING FROM? Is this the Rajah bunch or something. I'm looking at the members on right now and see two more I've never seen before. It's like a cult.

Kane Knight
03-13-2005, 08:23 PM
Rajah Brunch? Sounds tasty.

Shadow
03-13-2005, 08:46 PM
Rajah Brunch? Sounds tasty.

Sounds rather expensive at that.

Kane Knight
03-13-2005, 08:50 PM
In that case, it had BETTER be tasty.

Shadow
03-13-2005, 09:08 PM
Well by the very definition it is tasty.

For the more money you spend on something, the better it is. Since we didn't pay for HHH, he's horrible. See? I was proven correct by myself.

Kane Knight
03-13-2005, 09:19 PM
Maybe we should pay the WWE more money.

Shadow
03-13-2005, 09:34 PM
Yeah but should we?

Marcyo
03-13-2005, 09:34 PM
Alright seriously, WHERE ARE ALL THESE NEW PEOPLE COMING FROM? Is this the Rajah bunch or something. I'm looking at the members on right now and see two more I've never seen before. It's like a cult.

Which is why we gotta buy a bazooka and shoot em all before they invade us.

-edit-

heh. too late. lets shoot em all anyways.

Nervous Ferret
03-13-2005, 09:35 PM
Why did you all sign up at the same time? Is it the wrestling videos?

Marcyo
03-13-2005, 09:36 PM
do you need to be a member to download wrestling videos from this forum?

Marcyo
03-13-2005, 09:53 PM
You little fuck, I'm gonna find you and cut your fucking head off.

Ah, what the fuck. What are you, retarded?

:-\ Sorry. That was one stupid question. OF COURSE you are.

LC, bought that bazooka I was talking about yet?

-edit-

AND he smells like donkey shit. Poor guy.

:shifty: Is he a guy?

:| WHAT ARE YOU ANYWAYS!!

Kane Knight
03-13-2005, 09:56 PM
Yeah but should we?
I dunno. If it gets rid of Triple H...

Kane Knight
03-13-2005, 09:57 PM
Which is why we gotta buy a bazooka and shoot em all before they invade us.

-edit-

heh. too late. lets shoot em all anyways.
You know, it sounds good. Think we could get Rajah's customer list?

Kane Knight
03-13-2005, 09:57 PM
Why did you all sign up at the same time? Is it the wrestling videos?
It's for the Hemme and Kim nudes.

Kane Knight
03-13-2005, 09:58 PM
Ah, what the fuck. What are you, retarded?

:-\ Sorry. That was one stupid question. OF COURSE you are.
No, he's Brock LEsnar, trying to get back in the WWE's good graces by killing internet fans.

Marcyo
03-13-2005, 09:59 PM
No, he's Brock LEsnar, trying to get back in the WWE's good graces by killing internet fans.

aaaaah, so thats why.

......GET BACK IN YOUR CAGE, LESNAR!!

Kane Knight
03-13-2005, 10:04 PM
aaaaah, so thats why.

......GET BACK IN YOUR CAGE, LESNAR!!
BAD BROCK! NO SOUP FOR YOU!

Marcyo
03-13-2005, 10:06 PM
BAD BROCK! NO SOUP FOR YOU!

Seriously, the guy is viewing this thread since an hour but is not posting anything.

.........Maybe he's crying over the lack of soup.

Kane Knight
03-13-2005, 10:12 PM
Seriously, the guy is viewing this thread since an hour but is not posting anything.

.........Maybe he's crying over the lack of soup.

I think he's realised how stupid he's been in the two threads I've "pwnd" him in, this and the legalising drugs one in Discussion, and decided to stop typing.

Or he's dumb enough he forgot how to "reply." One or the other.

Marcyo
03-14-2005, 12:10 PM
both, if you ask me.

PorkSoda
03-14-2005, 03:05 PM

This is just a 10 year old kid who wants attention. Just don't pay any attention to him.

Innovator
03-14-2005, 03:09 PM
the kid probably just learned the word faggot and couldn't wait to use it.

Fignuts
03-14-2005, 03:17 PM

Dustin runnels did it when he threw his goldust outfit in the trash and started going by his name. It was wildly successful.

Marcyo
03-14-2005, 05:43 PM
This is just a 10 year old kid who wants attention. Just don't pay any attention to him.

You're kidding right? We gotta kick him in the jaw first.

http://img225.exs.cx/img225/6228/rvdjindrak1ve.jpg (http://www.imageshack.us)
http://img225.exs.cx/img225/3695/rvdjindrak22yy.jpg (http://www.imageshack.us)

NOW we can stop paying attention to him. :yes:

Kane Knight
03-15-2005, 10:45 AM
the kid probably just learned the word faggot and couldn't wait to use it.
And they say Eminem is good for nothing.

Mr. Nerfect
03-15-2005, 04:26 PM

JBL was a European Champion and a Texas redneck that was quite popular but never taken as a future main eventer, now look a him. All they did was have him start acting intelligent (something you should do judging by your death threast later in the thread) and slap a business suit on him. That's a pretty damn good improvement.

Eddie Guerrero is another example. He started off as a Radical, but soon they became jokes and Perry Saturn, Dean Malenko & Eddie Guerrero were horribly misused. Eddie Guerrero came back about a year later and captured some lightning in a bottle after becoming a WWE Tag Team Champion and went on to win a Royal Rumble and become a WWE Champion. This may be inaccurate, but I think he was the smallest WWE Champion ever.

To say Scotty 2 Hotty will never be a World Champion because he's a "Velocity mid-carder" is stupid and short-sighted. Give the guy the gimmick change he deserves, give him a finishing move, give him a stable and he's pretty much a main eventer, or at least a challenger for the WWE United States Championship.

If the WWE builds up their cruiserweights to the point where they can challenge for the WWE Championship effectively, then there would be few problems with the Cruiserweight Division today. Unfortunately that will never happen due to the lack of attention it has been getting. Hopefully the rumours about a change in this are true so guys like Paul London, Akio, Nunzio and Funaki get the credibility they deserve.

Evolution
03-15-2005, 05:05 PM
This thread has had me wetting myself. who is this ray dude? why doesn't he have a post count? why is he still alive?

*Buys a bazooka*

Marcyo
03-15-2005, 05:13 PM
*Buys a bazooka*

Too late, I think he's been banned. :wave: There are many other people you can use that bazooka on though :y:

Evolution
03-15-2005, 06:16 PM
Send 'em this way!

Get back ya bastards, I'll break ya legs! *"Accidently (*@Accidently)" shoots Shadow*

Kane Knight
03-15-2005, 06:19 PM
Too late, I think he's been banned. :wave: There are many other people you can use that bazooka on though :y:
It's never too late for the bazooka!

tucsonspeed6
03-15-2005, 06:23 PM
I've only met one troll...and that was a boring troll named "Rockgrrl" or something stupid like that. I tried to make her say funny things, but she just said the same things over and over again. I got bored with it after a while, and then I felt stupid because I think I was making fun of a bot the entire time. SO I guess I never really talked to a troll before, which makes me sad.

Marcyo
03-15-2005, 06:33 PM
I've only met one troll...and that was a boring troll named "Rockgrrl" or something stupid like that. I tried to make her say funny things, but she just said the same things over and over again. I got bored with it after a while, and then I felt stupid because I think I was making fun of a bot the entire time. SO I guess I never really talked to a troll before, which makes me sad.

Same here brudda. That half-troll is the one who insulted master munghbunhbuhhh :rant:

Kane Knight
03-15-2005, 06:37 PM
Same here brudda. That half-troll is the one who insulted master munghbunhbuhhh :rant:
JR is right. You need to work on your promo skills

Marcyo
03-15-2005, 06:45 PM
3RD PAGE

Marcyo
03-15-2005, 06:45 PM
^^ Ah, wtf. couldnt help it.