PDA

View Full Version : Storylines

Cuzziebro
03-17-2005, 06:32 AM
I was playing Smackdown v Raw the otha day and a couple of ideas came to my head for storylines the WWE could have.
At wrestlemania 21 John Cena loses to JBL. Next Week on Smackdown Vince confronts Cena asking him if he wants a US Champ shot, Cena disagrees and not matter what vince says Cena just disagrees. Vince starts goin on about respecting the boss and shyt. Vince storms out. Then next week, Vince comes out to the ring at the start of the show pronounces Teddy Long is on holiday and Vince has taken ova. Once again Vince goes on about Respect and how all the wrestlers in the back shuld be tought a lesson on respect. He calls out Cena, but Cena doesnt come out instead Eddie and Rey come out. They run down to the ring but stop and stare at Vince. Vince says 'I knew you guys wouldnt do it.' And Cena runs outa the crowd FU's Vince and Rey ,Eddie and Cena to to the back. But as they walk up the ramp, Kurt Angle, Billy Kidman and Orlando Jordan step out from the back, they get in a fight. Vince gets up and Angle,Kidman and Jordan finish up beatin on Cena,Rey and Eddie and ran down to the ring. A 6 man tag match is made for that night. Once again Angle, Kidman, and Jordan win but with the help of the special ref Vince. Vince proclaims his new faction and says any wrestlers that want to top them can try.
The next wekk on Smackdown, it opens with Vince and his faction in teh ring again. Vince proclaims again what such a good team he has and once again he says they could beat anyone in the back. Cena music comes on and the three of them come out with Taker on the big screen. Taker says to Vince, 'Rest in Peace'. The lights go out, they come back on and all four guys (Taker,Cena,Eddie and Rey) are in the ring, they fight again but this time thhey come on top with Cena FU'in Vince. Half way through the night Vince comes out again and challengers Cena and Taker to a three on two match
Angle, Kidman and Jordan (manager - Vince) v Cena and Taker
For some reason Taker doesnt show and its a four on one against Cena.
Cena gets thrushed and left there. Vince and crew walk up to the back but stop as Cena gets up grabs a mic and says Vince 'I want you in a Hell in the Cell Match at the next Pay-Per-View.' Vince sends his crew back down t finish Cena but the lights go out and when they come back on Cena is gone. End of show.
No matter how hard Vince trys he cant run from Cena nd The hell in the cell match at the next PPV.
At the PPV, Cena wastes Vince up bad and ends up winning by jumpin off the cell onto an amouncement table ontop of Vince.
I know its really detailed and i will think about making it better, any ideas will help.
Go Benoit at Mania :D

Impact!
03-17-2005, 06:46 AM
yo whats up, nice to see you can finally post, and i can't be bothered reading all that explain to me tomoz :shifty:

Impact!
03-17-2005, 06:46 AM
oh actually i did read it , nice

Volchok
03-17-2005, 06:52 AM
any other ideas you want to get off of Smackdown Vs. Raw?

Cuzziebro
03-17-2005, 07:29 AM
hey man, its jus an idea that was fun on Smackdown v Raw, u got ne ideas for storylines?

SuperSlim
03-17-2005, 08:10 AM
space out that thing. Ahh it hurt my eyes tryin to read it.

Impact!
03-18-2005, 01:30 AM
leave him alone, he did it for the ro............... *Gets shot for mentioning that terrible line*

*most likely by James Steele* :wave:

PullMyFinger
03-18-2005, 01:48 AM
Are you trying to recreate Austin vs. McMahon with the Corporation shit?

Impact!
03-18-2005, 03:01 AM
yes, I beleive that's his basic idea

Justdisturbed
03-18-2005, 03:21 AM
austin vs mcmahon i dont think could ever be reproduced especially by john cena this whole chain gang thing is so futtin stupid

Impact!
03-18-2005, 04:21 AM
yes it is so futtin stupid

*coughknobjockeycough*

Cuzziebro
03-18-2005, 08:16 PM
Yeh, man sorta the austin v vince. it just seemed that Cena is satred to turn. Fuin' Teddy long and shyt, i dunno it was a gud storyline back den when the wwe did it and it would a gud one to do again.

Impact!
03-18-2005, 08:24 PM
ahhhhhhh bad spelling

jks man, don't kill me

Volchok
03-18-2005, 08:24 PM
Yeh, man sorta the austin v vince. it just seemed that Cena is satred to turn. Fuin' Teddy long and shyt, i dunno it was a gud storyline back den when the wwe did it and it would a gud one to do again.

English please...

Impact!
03-18-2005, 08:26 PM
oh and austin mcmahon was good in the attitude era because they didn't have the FCC up their asses tellin them what they can and cannot do, so i don't know how well it would work out :-\

Impact!
03-18-2005, 08:28 PM
i beleive he said: yeah, man like the Austin vs mcmahon plot. it just seemed that cena has started to turn heel. when he FU'd teddy long and shit, i don't know it was a good storyline back then when the wwf did it and it would be a good one to do again.

basically that's what he said

Volchok
03-18-2005, 08:48 PM
oh... thanks for the translation.

Mr. Nerfect
03-19-2005, 01:12 AM
That idea could be mildly interesting, but Vince would need to ge robotic leg transplants and become the TerMcMahoninator first, since he can't walk at the moment.

Anyway, while we are talking about storylines, I think it would be nice if Mark Jindrak wrote the number of people he's beaten with his Left Hook of his left hand before every show. Have him include house shows and maybe have a video play on the way to the ring showing some of the Left Hooks he's used to win matches. So far he's up to two.

*VELOCITY SPOILERS*

Luther Reigns last week on SmackDown!, and Spike Dudley this week on Velocity.

Also give the man a shirt with the dates his victims ate the sinister fist of Jindrak.