PDA

View Full Version : here comes the pain

thehook
03-20-2005, 02:41 AM
How is this, I just bought it. How is the game play in it? Does it have good replay value? Multiplayer good enough to get by? Can you do multi player tag teams and moves? Can you put people on a table and jump off the top ropes onto the outiside on em or off the top of the cell in a hell in the cell match on em? Does it look good and flow good?

Sephiroth
03-20-2005, 02:57 AM
Yeah, you are a bit late there dude.

Check out the Smackdown: Here Comes The Pain Thread.

I'm too lazy to find it for ya, it's fuckin 3 AM.

Some people like Smackdown vs Raw better, some like Here Comes The Pain better.

Kane Knight
03-20-2005, 10:21 AM
Wait...You GOT it, and NOW you're asking how it is? :nono:

V
03-20-2005, 12:57 PM
lol KK, i was thinking the same thing. i mean really, you want to know how the gameplay is? go play the fucking thing LOL

Joe Kerr
03-20-2005, 03:00 PM
i like hctp because it has Goldust Austin and hurricane in it, Raw vs. Smackdown I like because it has renee dupree and scotty 2 hotty in it. it all depends on the roster you like better as to which game you like better. both are great games and especially great and better if you have 4 people playing.

tucsonspeed6
04-02-2005, 11:57 AM
Ok, so I just bought this game called "Mortal Kombat 2" and I brought it home and was wondering what you guys thought about it before I stuck it in my x-box and played it. I'm gonna stay here until you guys tell me why I'm a dumbass.

Ninti the Mad
04-02-2005, 12:33 PM
ROFL

PLAY IT YOU STUPID FUCK

James Steele
04-02-2005, 01:05 PM
*slow & sarcastic* HA HA HA

SuperSlim
04-02-2005, 01:26 PM
ha

Kane Knight
04-02-2005, 02:16 PM
i like hctp because it has Goldust Austin and hurricane in it, Raw vs. Smackdown I like because it has renee dupree and scotty 2 hotty in it. it all depends on the roster you like better as to which game you like better. both are great games and especially great and better if you have 4 people playing.
OMG...S2H IN A GAME? WHY DIDN'T I BYE IT B4?

Kane Knight
04-02-2005, 02:18 PM
Seriously, that's a selling point ot the roster? :wtf:

SuperSlim
04-02-2005, 03:09 PM
Scotty can do the Worm. Who else can do the Worm as a finisher. Who else could put someone down for that long with a bulldog/faceplant?

I always wondered why he never pins them. They are down for like 10 or 20 seconds while he does his whole crazy schitck. Weird.

W..O..R..M

Kane Knight
04-02-2005, 03:54 PM
Scotty can do the Worm. Who else can do the Worm as a finisher. Who else could put someone down for that long with a bulldog/faceplant?

I always wondered why he never pins them. They are down for like 10 or 20 seconds while he does his whole crazy schitck. Weird.

W..O..R..M
Yeah, makes no sense. He should be more like Shawn Michaels, taking 20 minutes to strike up the band as he waits for the bastard to get up.