PDA

View Full Version : Taking the piss?

Evolution
03-21-2005, 11:38 AM
So, I was watching The Wrestling Channel today (Sky Digital Channel 427) and the adverts came on between matches on iMPACT!. So who has an advert on? WWF.

Yep, the World Wildlife Fund has placed an advert in the advert break of possibly the most watched show on TWC, after repeatedly saying they "...are tired of being assossiated with American wrestling."

Granted, they wanted to get away from the wrestling group with the same/similar initials, but advertising on something CLEARLY titled The Wrestling Channel after saying they didn't want to be assossiated with wrestling? Come on! You just want our money!

Even if I didn't have my biased view, I wouldn't donate to them anyway. So there's only 1600 wild pandas left. So? Can we eat them? What use do they have? AND their not meeting us half way. Their not reproducing.

Ooooo it makes me mad.

[Mini] rant [/over]

Shaggy
03-21-2005, 11:41 AM
I wish I had a wrestling channel

Disturbed316
03-21-2005, 11:44 AM
No you dont. It's been absolutly shit recently and between 6-9pm they have a shitty game show, which has nothing to do with wrestling, presented by some Essex slut.

Seriously, it's not as good as it used to be.

Kane Knight
03-21-2005, 11:49 AM
So, I was watching The Wrestling Channel today (Sky Digital Channel 427) and the adverts came on between matches on iMPACT!. So who has an advert on? WWF.

Yep, the World Wildlife Fund has placed an advert in the advert break of possibly the most watched show on TWC, after repeatedly saying they "...are tired of being assossiated with American wrestling."

Granted, they wanted to get away from the wrestling group with the same/similar initials, but advertising on something CLEARLY titled The Wrestling Channel after saying they didn't want to be assossiated with wrestling? Come on! You just want our money!

Even if I didn't have my biased view, I wouldn't donate to them anyway. So there's only 1600 wild pandas left. So? Can we eat them? What use do they have? AND their not meeting us half way. Their not reproducing.

Ooooo it makes me mad.

[Mini] rant [/over]
Jesus, shut up you fucking crybaby. Most advertisers don't pic their programming. Get a clue. Stop ranting about how horrible it is that you had to memorise a new series of 3 letters (A horribly challenging task, I'm sure), and looking for ANY excuse to hold it against the WWF.

Corkscrewed
03-21-2005, 04:14 PM
:lol:

Big Vic
03-21-2005, 04:19 PM
WWF doesn't like survival of the fittest

Kane Knight
03-21-2005, 04:23 PM
Have you seen the next WWF Pay Per View title?

WWF: Fuck Darwin.

Kane Knight
03-21-2005, 04:24 PM
Come to think of it, the WWE hates it too. Why else would JBL and Triple H be on top over the TALENT?\

M. Banana
03-21-2005, 06:35 PM
Kane Knight.... I love you.

Evolution....I (semi) love you.

Marcyo
03-21-2005, 06:40 PM
See my signature.

The Answer
03-21-2005, 07:29 PM

Yet they like Evolution..... weird