PDA

View Full Version : For LC and everyone - Dave Youell match inside.

Jonster
03-22-2005, 07:50 PM
As a result of LC asking here: http://tpww.net/forums/showpost.php?p=778187&postcount=10
And over 2 hours of transferring video on MSN...

I present to you:
Dave Mercy vs Jake Jeckle:
http://rahindeed.com/Movie.wmv
(Right Click link and click Save Target As... please :))

Loose Cannon
03-22-2005, 07:59 PM
HOTTT :love: I will watch and give you feedback Dave

Innovator
03-22-2005, 08:09 PM
nice TKO :y:

Loose Cannon
03-22-2005, 08:37 PM
Know your the baby right off the bat, so that's good. :y: Cool Music

I like how you slid in and then slid out again during your entrance. I guess it was to slap five with the crowd. Wasn't sure what you did though, couldn't see.

Crowd really loves you. Good job. Chants everywhere

Liked how you interacted with the crowd on the outside doing the chops. Then the kid screamed one more and you gave it to him. Then they wanted more and more. lol. You should of actually went crazy with the chops there, like Jake did 4 seconds later. Crowd would of probably ate that up

Really nice snap Suplex by Jake.

Nice suplex on your part too.

Woah, looked like a modified Canadian Destroyer by Jake. Cool

Got you good with dropkick inthe corner there.

TKO :love:

Overall: Really Really well done. The crowd was really into you and you got them going. That's very important. One piece of advice I would give is during the Beg part of the match, before you guys wrestle, you should build it up a little. Do the staredown, the shoves, the glance at the crowd, the test of strength. You know,those kind of things. I wouldn't go into wrestling right away, I would build it up a little first.

You may of done that in other matches though. But execellnt work Dave. Keep it up.

John la Rock
03-22-2005, 08:47 PM
WOW.

You really impressed me there Dave. Loved the TKO :y:

NoJabbaNoBogRoll
03-23-2005, 02:28 AM
The crowd stole the show. :lol:

Dave Youell
03-23-2005, 03:18 AM
Thanks for all the posititive feedback, just to give you a little background about why things were done the way they were:

First of all i felt like shit before this match I had the worst cold ever and took god knows how many drugs and red bull to get me through the match, you can see how slowly i'm moving when we do the international at the start, i'm using my hands and knee to get up each time

We didn't do the stare down thing basically cos we decided to get straight to it, we were a card filler that night and the main event was next and there was loads of build up for that so we decided to just get straight to it

It wasn't a canadian destoyer as i'm sure that would kill me, it was the move that Amazing red does, the only way to describe it really is a sunset flip bomb

There was one fuck up near the start where Jake went up for a rana and i went towards the ropes and ended up giving him a sloppy powerbomb, the plan was to rana both of us over the top rope, but I lost it and knew i wouldn't make it so i bombed him instead.

Apart from that though I think considering the circumstances it went well

Oh and everyone thanks Jonster for hosting it, cheers dude

Tornado
03-23-2005, 04:34 AM
That was pretty damn good.

Nice Code Red by Jake, and your TKO looked pretty awesome.

Loose Cannon
03-23-2005, 07:51 AM
ok, yea. Figured you just went right into it based on where you were on the card. :y:

Shaggy
03-23-2005, 10:43 AM
nice match...

the whole entrance thing with lights was pretty good....considering where I go the only lights are the house lights.

Match was pretty decent.....you really couldnt tell that the powerbomb was a mistake. Sorta looked like you just found something to do at the opportune time.

The Dropkick in the corner looked pretty good and the TKO was great.

Good job......

Maybe more people should post there matches on here.

Corkscrewed
03-23-2005, 04:17 PM
Cool! Downloading now... hopefully Dave doesn't job again. :p I've never seen Dave win a match. :lol:

Corkscrewed
03-23-2005, 04:44 PM
Whoa, nice powerbomb by Jackal. And the Code Red was awesome!

Favorite crowd taunt: "He chops like a girl!!" :lol:

DAVE WINS ON THE TKO!!!! I absolutely love that move. :love: Awesome match! Way to be a trooper and fight through that cold!

Disturbed316
03-23-2005, 05:51 PM
Downloading now.

Disturbed316
03-23-2005, 06:22 PM
That powerbomb could have turned out nasty, nice recovery and smart move by the ref :y:

What was that chant about "boyfriends", couldn't quite make that out

BAH GOWD, BATISTA BOMB! :rant:

Seemed more like a modified Diamond Cutter than a true TKO, still impressive though. Is that your finishing move or just one used to end this match?

Danny Electric
03-23-2005, 08:19 PM
Good stuff

Lostprophets - nice entrance music :love:

Dave Youell
03-24-2005, 02:51 AM
BAH GOWD, BATISTA BOMB! :rant:

Seemed more like a modified Diamond Cutter than a true TKO, still impressive though. Is that your finishing move or just one used to end this match?
Yeah that's my finisher, when I furst wanted to use the move i wanted to turn it into a stunner, then I realised that the risk of my breaking a guys neck was quite high, so basically it's still a tko, but instead of me moving them around, I move to give the cutter

JJ Moore
03-24-2005, 07:42 AM
Hey dave, are there any video's floating around of me? I aint seen any since me and alex worked yate like a million years ago

Dave Youell
03-24-2005, 08:45 AM
Hey dave, are there any video's floating around of me? I aint seen any since me and alex worked yate like a million years ago
All JJ moore material has been destroyed to protect the innocent.

JJ Moore
03-24-2005, 10:21 AM
All JJ moore material has been destroyed to protect the innocent.

I manage to pull off a moonsualt to the outside off the top onto 3 ppl and not hurt them, you do a moonsualt off the top to the inside and paralyse my best friend :(.... I rest my case.....wait I thought that was just a figure of speech!

Case closed. :cool:

JJ Moore
03-24-2005, 10:22 AM
Cool! Downloading now... hopefully Dave doesn't job again. :p I've never seen Dave win a match. :lol:

Yep, last match he had I beat him. Murhahahah

Dave Youell
03-24-2005, 11:22 AM
I manage to pull off a moonsualt to the outside off the top onto 3 ppl and not hurt them, you do a moonsualt off the top to the inside and paralyse my best friend :(.... I rest my case.....wait I thought that was just a figure of speech!

Case closed. :cool:
IT WASN'T MY FAULT! :mad:

Dave Youell
03-24-2005, 11:22 AM
Yep, last match he had I beat him. Murhahahah
Yeah with the aid of the ropes you cheating bastard

JJ Moore
03-24-2005, 11:08 PM
Yeah with the aid of the ropes you cheating bastard

Just cos the ropes were againt's you, the rope's were obviously JJ Moore fans.

Crashnburn
03-24-2005, 11:22 PM
It's been said already, but great TKO!

Dave Youell
03-25-2005, 04:08 AM
JJ Moore fans.
I don't undertand