PDA

View Full Version : Dan Maff done with wrestling? Updated, the reason why. He's a sick fuck!

Dave Youell
03-24-2005, 03:30 PM
In a story that JAPW announced today, which you can read on the DOI Main Page, Dan Maff, the JAPW Heavyweight Champion, will not be
appearing at the 3/26 ECW Arena event. As of right now, Dan Maff does not have a working relationship with JAPW.

Dan Maff was slated to defend his championshipagainst Jay Lethal this Saturday night. JAPW cited "personal reasons" for Maff's absence. Maff has forfeited the JAPW Heavyweight championship. JAPW has been throwing around many ideas about what to do with the championship, and those plans will all be clear, Saturday night, on March 26th.

It is not the DOI's mission to report on personal information that is intended to be private, but we were contacted by Homicide, the man who trained and brought Dan Maff into the wrestling business. Homicide told the DOI that "Maff is done with wrestling because of me. Maff betrayed me. Dan Maff is done with wrestling for good."

Hearing what happened between the two, before writing this article,
all I can say, is that Maff bit the hand that fed him. As far as the entire story, as of what happened between the two men, professionally, I don't think it's my place to say it, as it something that is so beyond the wrestling business.

However, Homicide has agreed to do an interview with the DOI, and will talk about Dan Maff, among other things, in the interview. The interview is 30+ questions long, and has the potential of being one of the top interviews ever conducted on the DOI.

In the interview, Homicide in his own words will tell everyone his thoughts on Maff and why he has pretty much blackballed Maff from the wrestling business.

Dan Maff missing the next JAPW show is only the first, of what will be many missed bookings. Dan Maff is expected to be removed from Ring of Honor as well. Look for ROH to announce something about Dan Maff soon.

Maff was 1/2 of the ROH tag team champions with BJ Whitmer. Look for Ring of Honor to replace Maff, and give Whitmer a new tag team partner. Personally, I think it would be ironic if it was Monsta Mack, although I see
someone from the Midwest area replacing Dan Maff.

Maff will also cancel any future indy bookings for now. Homicide told the DOI that pretty much, anyone who books Dan Maff from this point on, will have a problem with Homicide. From what I've heard personally, Homicide has told other wrestlers and promoters the reason for his hatred for Dan Maff right now. Talking to some wrestlers and promoters
who knew about this situation, all have said that Maff was wrong and definitely betrayed Homicide, just not as his trainer in wrestling, but as a real life man. I have not heard from anyone who knows the story, taking Maff's side.

Personally, I do feel sorry for Maff, as he just made the biggest mistake of his career. It's hard to say never in the wrestling business, but the impression I got from talking to Homicide is that Maff is finished with
wrestling for a while. Maff hasn't been the same in-ring performer, in my eyes, during the second half of 2004 and into 2005. As a matter of fact, as a singles wrestler, the last Dan Maff match that I truly enjoyed in the past 9 months, was his bout with Jay Lethal in JAPW. Now looking back
at everything in retrospect, I'm wondering if this incident affected Maff pyschologically and professionally during these past few months when he wrestled.

For the fans who don't know what happened and might think that Homicide is hurting ROH and JAPW by removing Dan Maff from the shows, once you find out what happened (After all, it will eventually leak because this is the internet & Homicide might tell the exact story in the interview) you will agree with Homicide, and realize that Maff made the hugest mistake of his career.

Talking to JAPW management today, JAPW has several ideas to replace Dan Maff and crown a new JAPW Heavyweight Champion. JAPW is definitely saddened about losing Maff, but the show will go on.
JAPW has a stacked line-up this Saturday night, and you don't want to miss this show. JAPW has always been a master of improvision when there is controversy, and Saturday night will not be any different. The show looks like one of the best indy line-ups in recent memory. JAPW has been working hard on this show, and I think this has the potential to
be one of the best JAPW shows of all time.

Fignuts
03-24-2005, 04:12 PM
(insert Lita joke here)

KayfabeMan
03-24-2005, 06:56 PM
So either someone has been getting banged, or he was stealing cash.

In either case, it's fairly typical bullshit of the wrestling business.

Dave Youell
03-30-2005, 07:25 AM
THIS JUST IN!

"This is the last time you will hear or see me mentioning that jabroni's name again. Dan Maff is done in the wrestling business. Finished. Maff blackballed himself. I did not blackball Maff. Promoters had to pick me or him, and all the promoters picked me because of what Maff did. There is only one side of the story and Maff fucked up and that is why he is done and no one is using him. Maff fucked with my family and fucked with my personal life. Maff is a pedophile. I hope fans can understand this. This shit is personal. This is my life. Maff screwed Maff and blackball himself because of what he did. No promoter want to use him because of what he did. Maff is done with wrestling.

I want everyone to know that I hate Dan Maff and I don't respect him. He's a piece of shit. This is my personal life and the last time ever I will mention this guys name again. This is done just like Maff's career. I know fans want to know the whole story but this is very personal and that's all I can say. I know fans want to hear that whole interview, but it's better off not being up there because it's real life. Maff is done." - Homicide

Kane Knight
03-30-2005, 07:29 AM
Sweet Jeebus.

King Jericho
03-30-2005, 07:42 AM
WTF, piece of shit.

The Mackem
03-30-2005, 08:29 AM
Wow so that's how he repays the guy that trained him.

Rob
03-30-2005, 11:17 AM
So how exactly is he a paedophile? Any proof out there?

Rob Feinstein was caught plain and simple. No arguement. Aside from some indy douche calling another one some name, what other evidence is there?

Cactus Sid
03-30-2005, 12:11 PM
Exactly, especially as Homicide has just been made JAPW champ

Lamuella
03-30-2005, 12:34 PM
sounds like those two need a visit from...

http://img16.paintedover.com/uploads/16/llama.jpeg (http://paintedover.com/uploads/show.php?loc=16&f=llama.jpeg)

THE DRAMA LLAMA!

Sepholio
03-30-2005, 12:47 PM
Sounds to me like Maff put the moves on one of Homicide's kids or something, if he has any kids that is.

Corkscrewed
03-30-2005, 02:41 PM
I guess Edge doesn't feel so bad then. I mean, had he screwed Stacy, THEN he'd be a pedo, but luckily, Lita's legal.

Savio
03-30-2005, 03:27 PM
Maff screwed MaffKinda like Bret.

Kane Knight
03-30-2005, 04:39 PM
So how exactly is he a paedophile? Any proof out there?

Rob Feinstein was caught plain and simple. No arguement. Aside from some indy douche calling another one some name, what other evidence is there?
Gotta agree here. The "He's a pedophile. He stabbed me in the back" shit is too vague.

Kane Knight
03-30-2005, 04:40 PM
sounds like those two need a visit from...

http://img16.paintedover.com/uploads/16/llama.jpeg (http://paintedover.com/uploads/show.php?loc=16&f=llama.jpeg)

THE DRAMA LLAMA!
YOU THREW OFF THE EMPORER's GROOVE!

Kane Knight
03-30-2005, 04:42 PM
I guess Edge doesn't feel so bad then. I mean, had he screwed Stacy, THEN he'd be a pedo, but luckily, Lita's lega.
I SO love you.

KayfabeMan
03-30-2005, 07:33 PM
There has gotta be some proof somewhere, of some sort of an occurence, otherwise I am sure that there would have to be some legal action taken against those saying all of that.

Kane Knight
03-30-2005, 07:40 PM
There has gotta be some proof somewhere, of some sort of an occurence, otherwise I am sure that there would have to be some legal action taken against those saying all of that.
Not always.

samichna
03-30-2005, 07:45 PM
Ooooooh, sounds like my kinda blackballing. :naughty:

Kane Knight
03-30-2005, 07:46 PM
:lol: I had a feeling.

Savio
03-30-2005, 08:37 PM
BTW who the fuck is Dan Maff?

Savio
03-30-2005, 08:37 PM
Fuck makes me sound tough.

Kane Knight
03-30-2005, 08:46 PM
Don't worry, Savior, we all know better.

Savio
03-30-2005, 08:47 PM
I don't give a fuck!

See I did it again.

Kane Knight
03-30-2005, 09:12 PM
That one made you look hard.

Kane Knight
03-30-2005, 09:12 PM
IT also made me hard.

James Steele
03-30-2005, 09:13 PM
All these bad-boys are making Nervous Ferret hard...

:shifty:

KingofOldSchool
03-30-2005, 11:47 PM
I'm getting ready to explode in my pants over all of this manly talk.

Kane Knight
03-30-2005, 11:50 PM
This must be hard for KOOS

KingofOldSchool
03-30-2005, 11:55 PM
It is. :'(

mitch_h
03-30-2005, 11:56 PM
Doesn't Maff have a daughter of his own... If so I hope he's not a pedophile. But if he is, it makes that kick to the face he took from Low Ki so much more enjoyable.

Shadow
03-31-2005, 12:03 AM
Wait...what the hell happened here? Who the hell is Dan Maff?

Corkscrewed
03-31-2005, 01:26 AM
Oh yeah, that too. Who's Dan Maff?

Dave Youell
03-31-2005, 02:16 AM
Dan Maff used to be a member of Da Hit Squad in ROH, after Samoa Joe went on his own after leaving the prophecy Maff joined them as a hired assisan, from there he tagged with BJ Whitmer (i think) and after that I ahve no idea cos my tapes aint up together.

Homocide trained him and he was a very decent worker.

And Rob i know we've had this convo before about Fienstien and the only proof they have is the fact that he was in a house, that's it! What other proof is there?

Savio
03-31-2005, 08:51 AM
Doesn't Maff have a daughter of his own.He must be hard too.

SuperSlim
03-31-2005, 09:31 AM
that's just sad

Kane Knight
03-31-2005, 09:45 AM
Homocide
:lol:

Rob
03-31-2005, 05:27 PM
And Rob i know we've had this convo before about Fienstien and the only proof they have is the fact that he was in a house, that's it! What other proof is there?

You mean other than the fact that he used his own AOL handle to arrange a meeting with a news reporter that he thought was 14 and told to say 18 and then actually showing up with the intention to have underage homo sex with that reporter and being caught on camera?

Yeah no evidence there :roll:

As for Maff, all that has come out so far is one of his peers talking smack. It's word against word.

Kane Knight
03-31-2005, 06:36 PM
You mean other than the fact that he used his own AOL handle to arrange a meeting with a news reporter that he thought was 14 and told to say 18 and then actually showing up with the intention to have underage homo sex with that reporter and being caught on camera?

Oh, come on, who hasn't done that? That doesn't proive anything.

:shifty:

BigDaddyCool
04-01-2005, 12:22 AM
Um, who really gives a fuck?

Shadow
04-01-2005, 12:50 AM
All I wish to know is something very simple

Who the hell is Dan Muff and why should I care about him being done with wrestling?

DaveWadding
04-01-2005, 12:55 AM
because he's actually Jeff Hardy under a mask.

Shadow
04-01-2005, 01:00 AM
because he's actually Jeff Hardy under a mask.

:foc: :foc: :foc: :foc: :foc: :foc: :foc: :foc: :foc: :foc: :foc: :foc: :foc: :foc: :foc: :foc: :foc: :foc: :foc: :foc: :foc: :foc: :foc: :foc:

Care to try again friend?

Dave Youell
04-01-2005, 02:15 AM

As for Maff, all that has come out so far is one of his peers talking smack. It's word against word.
Ok, one simple question then. if all of this is legit, why hasn't he been charged with anything? I refuse to believe that if they had proper evidence of this AOL convo they would have used it and at least charge Fienstein with something, but they haven't, and last time I checked the press were never experts on the truth or at least have a knack of not mentioning the whole story.

Plus i'm not going to take 1 AOL convo that neither you or me have seen as real evidence as something like that that is ridiculously easy to forge

Rob
04-01-2005, 11:40 AM
Are you for real? The AOL convo was all over the net. I probably still have it on a CD somewhere.

Feinstein got off on a technicality. If it were a police sting instead of a news reporter catching a lucky break, he'd be in jail.

Kane Knight
04-01-2005, 11:49 AM
Ok, one simple question then. if all of this is legit, why hasn't he been charged with anything? I refuse to believe that if they had proper evidence of this AOL convo they would have used it and at least charge Fienstein with something, but they haven't, and last time I checked the press were never experts on the truth or at least have a knack of not mentioning the whole story.

Plus i'm not going to take 1 AOL convo that neither you or me have seen as real evidence as something like that that is ridiculously easy to forge
1) Why do you have such a hardon to defend Feinstein?

2) It's harder to get someone in jail based on a reporter's "tricks" than it is to do so if the cops were actually involved. LEt's be realistic here and try to get a clue.

Rob
04-02-2005, 07:47 AM
The AOL convo was so easy to forge right. Why did Fagstein show up at the sting house then?

Kane Knight
04-02-2005, 11:29 AM
They forged Feinstein as well.

KingofOldSchool
04-02-2005, 11:38 AM
Those bastards!

Kane Knight
04-02-2005, 11:58 AM
I hear they killed Kenny too

KingofOldSchool
04-02-2005, 12:21 PM
:'(

Dave Youell
04-02-2005, 03:31 PM
To KK:

I don't really, but the evidence i've heard is hardly concreate and as soon as someone mentions the word Peado people tend to off their nut and they are guilty until proven otherwise

2) It's harder to get someone in jail based on a reporter's "tricks" than it is to do so if the cops were actually involved. Let's be realistic here and try to get a clue

That one I can't comment on as I have no Idea on how US law works.

And Rob I still stand by what I said until I see a proven unedited version on that AOL convo

Kane Knight
04-02-2005, 03:50 PM
To KK:

I don't really, but the evidence i've heard is hardly concreate and as soon as someone mentions the word Peado people tend to off their nut and they are guilty until proven otherwise

2) It's harder to get someone in jail based on a reporter's "tricks" than it is to do so if the cops were actually involved. Let's be realistic here and try to get a clue

That one I can't comment on as I have no Idea on how US law works.

And Rob I still stand by what I said until I see a proven unedited version on that AOL convo
1) Then try using something a little more convincing than "Then why isn't he in jail?"

2) Well US law has just fucked your argument. So there you have it.

DaveWadding
04-02-2005, 03:52 PM
:foc: :foc: :foc: :foc: :foc: :foc: :foc: :foc: :foc: :foc: :foc: :foc: :foc: :foc: :foc: :foc: :foc: :foc: :foc: :foc: :foc: :foc: :foc: :foc:

Care to try again friend?
because he's actually Matt Hardy under a mask?

Kane Knight
04-02-2005, 03:56 PM
Nap time, kiddo

Dave Youell
04-02-2005, 04:04 PM
1) Then try using something a little more convincing than "Then why isn't he in jail?"

I can't, but everyone else can only use an internet conversation and the fact he was in a house. I don't have any evidence to show that he's innocent, but then i've yet to hear anything that says he's guilty in my eyes

Lara Emily
04-02-2005, 04:28 PM
So let me get this straight, you don't buy that RH is a pedo because: the convo could be fake and him showing up at the house proves nothing but you'll buy that this guy is because one guy vageuly vaguely says so?

YOUR Hero
04-02-2005, 05:32 PM
You know Dave (Youell) you are the one that posted this story and also posted a quote (without proper linkage or proof I might add) in a secondary reply in this thread about someone being accused of being a peadophile. I sit here stunned and bewildered reading your fervent defense of someone else in a similar situation that has seemingly more basis in proof towards it than the one you've chose to post.
What gives?

Kane Knight
04-02-2005, 06:13 PM
I can't, but everyone else can only use an internet conversation and the fact he was in a house. I don't have any evidence to show that he's innocent, but then i've yet to hear anything that says he's guilty in my eyes
It's not that he was IN a house, it's that he was in a house for an arranged meeting.

Now let me flip your own argument back on you. If this was false, why has Feinstein not issued a suit against his accusors? Slander/Libel/Defamation?

PureHatred
04-02-2005, 06:20 PM
Now let me flip your own argument back on you. If this was false, why has Feinstein not issued a suit against his accusors? Slander/Libel/Defamation?

Because paying the kid $20 million to save his name made more sense than fighting the accusations.

Sorry....wrong case. :shifty:

YOUR Hero
04-02-2005, 06:42 PM
...also Dave, you've gone so far as to convict Dan Maff. Look at your topic title, you've called him a sick fuck.

Kane Knight
04-02-2005, 07:30 PM
Because paying the kid $20 million to save his name made more sense than fighting the accusations.

Sorry....wrong case. :shifty:
:love:

Shadow
04-02-2005, 07:46 PM

NO...it's Adam Copeland under a mask.

Kane Knight
04-02-2005, 08:01 PM
Naw. Lita's Legal.

DaveWadding
04-02-2005, 11:13 PM
Well, then, shit. It's gotta be Jay Reso.

Kane Knight
04-02-2005, 11:15 PM
Vince Russo?

YOUR Hero
04-02-2005, 11:55 PM
Careful Dave Wadding, the Shadow don't take kindly to your prejudice.

Kane Knight
04-03-2005, 10:47 AM
Careful Dave Wadding, the Shadow don't take kindly to your prejudice.
And hew knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men.

Kane Knight
04-03-2005, 10:50 AM
...also Dave, you've gone so far as to convict Dan Maff. Look at your topic title, you've called him a sick fuck.
That's the scary part.

"DAN MAFF IS A SICK FUCK!"

***Based on someone's word only and no detail.

"THERE ISN'T ENOUGH EVIDENCE TO ACCUSE FEINSTEIN!"

***Even though there's more evidence than would count against Maff.

Rob
04-03-2005, 02:14 PM
Come on Dave? Where you at dude? Speak up.

Kane Knight
04-03-2005, 02:40 PM
Come on Dave? Where you at dude? Speak up.
Probably had his head explode when confrtoned with logic.

Jaded-Dragon
04-27-2005, 11:24 AM
Curious if anything happened with this?

LK
04-27-2005, 11:33 AM
Yeah I would like to see a reaction from Dave

Kane Knight
04-27-2005, 11:38 AM
Reaction from Dave? He's too busy telling us Hogan draws.

Rob
04-27-2005, 12:39 PM
He is still on the quiet front then.

Jaded-Dragon
04-27-2005, 02:39 PM
:nono:

Dave Youell
04-28-2005, 03:23 AM
Ok, fine you guys want a reaction.

I'm sorry and I was wrong

To blast one man with no evidence and defend another man where there is potential evidence was basically retarded. I don't know why I did that, i'm sure Kane Knight and Rob will just tear me to peices over this, I don't care right now. I've got to much stuff on my plate to really care about this.

Dave

Kane Knight
04-28-2005, 10:38 AM
Ok, fine you guys want a reaction.

I'm sorry and I was wrong

To blast one man with no evidence and defend another man where there is potential evidence was basically retarded. I don't know why I did that, i'm sure Kane Knight and Rob will just tear me to peices over this, I don't care right now. I've got to much stuff on my plate to really care about this.

Dave
Tear you to pieces for getting your head out your ass and admitting you were in the wrong?

Yes. That's my master plan. To berate you for doing what you should have done in the first place instead of fighting common sense.

Dave Youell
04-28-2005, 10:51 AM
Tear you to pieces for getting your head out your ass and admitting you were in the wrong?

Yes. That's my master plan. To berate you for doing what you should have done in the first place instead of fighting common sense.
:y:

Rob
04-29-2005, 12:05 PM
Am I that much of an arse that I'd tear a man who freely admitted a mistake?

KayfabeMan
04-29-2005, 04:41 PM
So whatever happened with this?

Where is the proof of any incident(s), and whatever happened with Maff?