PDA

View Full Version : My usual post.

deathtrap
03-30-2005, 05:17 AM
Can someone fill me in with what's been happening?

I haven't kept up for ages.

All I know, literally, is that Marty Jannetty was back for some reason, SCSA, and Kurt Angle dislikes HBK

addy2hotty
03-30-2005, 05:24 AM
Jannetty came back to face Kurt Angle who's facing Shawn Michaels at WM. On Raw, Jannetty and Michaels reteamed as The Rockers to defeat La Resistance. Angle is jealous that when he won a gold medal in 1996, everyone was talking about Shawn's Iron Man Match Win over Bret Hart. Angle went on to say he would accomplish all of Michael's career highs in a matter of 4 weeks. He won a 2 minute ladder match, beat Jannetty and got Sensational Sherri to sing a theme song about him.

SCSA will be on Piper's Pit at WM.

Orton facing Undertaker at WM - Orton is scared/not scared. RKO'd Stacy Keibler and slapped Taker on SD.

JBL vs Cena - Cena can't touch JBL unless provoked, so Cena has been trying to make him hit him by spraypainting his car etc.

Haitch vs Batista - Batista hasn't been beaten down once in the build-up, does the thumb down thing a lot and has a new catchphrase - 'you talking to me?'

That really is about it. Mysterio vs Guerrero at WM as well.

deathtrap
03-30-2005, 06:24 AM
Thanks.

Why did Orton RKO Keibler?

Saimou
03-30-2005, 06:34 AM
Why did Orton RKO Keibler?

That was supposed to prove that Orton would do anything to the Undertaker, and he isn't afraid of the Undertaker.
That thing was screwed up, 'cause Orton looked concerned after RKO'ing Stacy :|

Kane Knight
03-30-2005, 07:45 AM
That was supposed to prove that Orton would do anything to the Undertaker, and he isn't afraid of the Undertaker.
That thing was screwed up, 'cause Orton looked concerned after RKO'ing Stacy :|
Not to mention the fact that after he slapped taker, proving how unafraid he was, he ran like a scared little girl. When Taker usd his "powers" to set off the pyro, Orton cringed like a pussy. When the "ring caught fire," he shit himself.

Orton's been turned into a generic pussy heel. The WWE's done something I'd never thought possible...Made me care so little about Orton I barely care if he beats Taker.

The potential that Taker might go down (No matter how slim) is about the only reason I care about the match.

That, and to see the handbag...

addy2hotty
03-30-2005, 09:00 AM
Not to mention the fact that after he slapped taker, proving how unafraid he was, he ran like a scared little girl. When Taker usd his "powers" to set off the pyro, Orton cringed like a pussy. When the "ring caught fire," he shit himself.

Orton's been turned into a generic pussy heel. The WWE's done something I'd never thought possible...Made me care so little about Orton I barely care if he beats Taker.

The potential that Taker might go down (No matter how slim) is about the only reason I care about the match.

That, and to see the handbag...

TBH, I'm glad Orton's become this way. No more than he deserves for his backstage antics. Perhaps a punishment that the bag is now more over than he is.... :rofl:

SuperSlim
03-30-2005, 09:17 AM
everyone knows about the bag now. :D

but man havin a scaredy heel Orton sucks. and I guess I missed seein the concern on Orton's face after the RKO to Stacy. I guess I was just so happy Stacy was gonna be off my TV