PDA

View Full Version : Wrestlemania Hollywood Theme/Set

PullMyFinger
04-04-2005, 11:01 AM
Am I the only one who found the whole Hollywood theme and set to be the best one WWE has ever done??? Idk, I really liked the whole shit they had going this year..really gave it that extra notch compared to other WM's and PPV's.

It was cool how they had that cinema shit where it displayed who vs. who and whatnot...whatever. Maybe I'm weird, but I really thought it was great.

Corkscrewed
04-04-2005, 03:14 PM
I liked the old fashioned cinema marquee. Pretty neat touch. :y:

Kane Knight
04-04-2005, 03:18 PM
Yes, you're the only one. Despite the comments in the actual thread regarding the set. :|

Team Sheep
04-04-2005, 04:45 PM
Now Showing: Piper's Pit. Starring: Stone Cold Steve Austin.

:D

PullMyFinger
04-04-2005, 04:58 PM
Yes, you're the only one. Despite the comments in the actual thread regarding the set. :|
Oh, I didn't see those posts....I posted here and there on that thread, and that was it.

Shaggy
04-04-2005, 05:11 PM
I liked last years a little better...it was badass to see the city on fire when Kane came to the ring.

But this year was pretty good.....loved the Now Showing: thing

King Jericho
04-04-2005, 06:04 PM
The set was pretty nice; Red Carpet, the walk way etc. but the Mania Theme song was terrible, it needed to be a lot heavier and something which fitted the atmosphere in my opinion.

Something Metal, lol. :roll:

Kane Knight
04-04-2005, 07:51 PM
I liked last years a little better...it was badass to see the city on fire when Kane came to the ring.

But this year was pretty good.....loved the Now Showing: thing
The fire rocked, but this one's was cool throughout. The flaming ladders was a nice touch.

Kane Knight
04-04-2005, 07:53 PM
The set was pretty nice; Red Carpet, the walk way etc. but the Mania Theme song was terrible, it needed to be a lot heavier and something which fitted the atmosphere in my opinion.

Something Metal, lol. :roll:
I think they went for it because it's from the "Soundtrack to our lives."

Yeah, metal's very Hollywood. Let's go with "Bodies."

Cool King
04-04-2005, 07:55 PM
I liked the old fashioned cinema marquee. Pretty neat touch. :y:

They did something like that at WM XX.

But It showed you the wrestlers pictures.

Corkscrewed
04-04-2005, 09:44 PM
In other words, the Wrestlemania sets have been good the past two years. ;)

Bo
04-04-2005, 10:12 PM
Yeah this years was good but Im still stuck on XX's. Espically with the city on fire when Kane was making his entrance.

King Jericho
04-05-2005, 06:18 AM
I think they went for it because it's from the "Soundtrack to our lives."

Yeah, metal's very Hollywood. Let's go with "Bodies."

Wasn't a Drowing Pool song the theme to Mania XX?

I agree with them using new music, trying to go with 'the times' but I just hated the song.

Dave Youell
04-05-2005, 06:23 AM
Wasn't a Drowing Pool song the theme to Mania XX?

I agree with them using new music, trying to go with 'the times' but I just hated the song.
Yeah drowning pool did last year, i think it was called Step Up

King Jericho
04-05-2005, 10:56 AM
Yeah it was Step Up, which suited Mania better.