PDA

View Full Version : I read Episode III today.

Fignuts
04-04-2005, 02:24 PM
I really liked it. It definitly has potential to be the best star wars film of all time. Very dark story.

RP
04-04-2005, 02:33 PM
shut up

Kane Knight
04-04-2005, 02:35 PM
What

Gouda
04-04-2005, 02:55 PM
Now if it disappoints me I'll blame it entirely on you for getting my hopes up.

But here's hoping that it doesn't disappoint me.

Fignuts
04-04-2005, 03:03 PM
I dont think it will be disappointing. Not after those first two pieces of garbage.

Gouda
04-04-2005, 03:12 PM
Well that is hard to argue. Even if the whole movie is crap the ending should at least be good and put it above Eps I and II.

YOUR Hero
04-04-2005, 09:12 PM
2 was ok. not great, but not a piece of crap either.

Fignuts
04-06-2005, 01:30 PM
2 was ok. not great, but not a piece of crap either.

Exactly my thoughts. After reading 3, I can gaurantee it will be better than the first two. Thing is, I don't know what it's going to be rated. There was talk early on that it could be rated R, and after reading the book, I can see why. I know they'll probably go PG-13, but it will be interesting to see how they film some of the scenes.

Shaggy
04-06-2005, 01:56 PM
Exactly my thoughts. After reading 3, I can gaurantee it will be better than the first two. Thing is, I don't know what it's going to be rated. There was talk early on that it could be rated R, and after reading the book, I can see why. I know they'll probably go PG-13, but it will be interesting to see how they film some of the scenes.

yea....

I read the breakdown of it on the net yesterday and from the sound of the book it seems that either this will be R or will be the PG-13 where they cut away from everything really quickly. Cant wait to see it though. Sure it might fail but the action that I read just sounds really great.

Fignuts
04-06-2005, 05:41 PM
Yes, they've also gone on record as saying that the obi-wan/vader fight is the longest one-on-one fight in movie history. There's also a shitload of action. Altogether, there is more action and fighting in it than any of the previous films.

Jaded-Dragon
04-06-2005, 09:22 PM
Yes, they've also gone on record as saying that the obi-wan/vader fight is the longest one-on-one fight in movie history. There's also a shitload of action. Altogether, there is more action and fighting in it than any of the previous films.

I don't doubt that. They had a special look at some of the filming of Episode III on the Triology dvd set. They showed Ewan and Hayden praticing their moves for their lightsaber fight, that fight is going to be crazy.

House of Pancakes
04-06-2005, 10:00 PM
obi-wan vs, anakin is apparently twelve minutes with no cuts away from the fight at all.

YOUR Hero
04-06-2005, 11:22 PM
You know. I'm sure... say after Episode 1, if you read episode 2, you'd be blown away. I mean it had a decent story but yet it failed to live up to it's potential. Let's hope they don't fuck up this last time. I'll see it either way, it's who I am.