PDA

View Full Version : Wait, I forget....

BigDaddyCool
04-06-2005, 06:26 PM
Is Randy Orton suppose to be a heel right now? Because I hate him no matter what.

Marcyo
04-06-2005, 06:29 PM
yeah, he's a heel.

Loose Cannon
04-06-2005, 06:30 PM
you know, for hating Orton so much, you sure talk about him a lot.

Shaggy
04-06-2005, 06:36 PM
hes better as a heel...I wish they would just keep him as it. He is one of my favorite wrestlers when he is a heel .....but when he is a face I just cant stand him....Same with Rock.

M. Banana
04-06-2005, 06:48 PM
He's a Who-The-Fuck-Really-Cares.

Or heel. Whicever you prefer.

John la Rock
04-06-2005, 06:48 PM
Orton is a GREAT heel

Kane Knight
04-06-2005, 07:25 PM
BDC's coming to terms with his repressed homosexuality.

Kane Knight
04-06-2005, 07:26 PM
Orton is a GREAT heel
I just hope to God last Raw isn't an indication of what to expect in the future. Orton WAS a great heel, but that sucked ass.

M. Banana
04-06-2005, 07:29 PM
OH MY GAWD! THAT POWERBOMB WAS HORRENDOUS!! HOW CAN HE EVEN STAND AFTER SOMETHING SO POWERFUL SAUERKAR@

PureHatred
04-06-2005, 07:31 PM
Orton is better suited as a heel. I'm hoping him getting squashed is a way of paying penance for his backstage antics before disappearing off of TV for a few months to rehab the shoulder.

BigDaddyCool
04-06-2005, 11:20 PM

Because I hate him. And if you hate someone you care about them. And right now in the world of pro-wrestling, there isn't any current people I care about more than Randy Orton and how he should die.

(Please note: I'm using the word care they way someone would use the word lucky with someone very unlucky.)

BigDaddyCool
04-06-2005, 11:23 PM
I'm starting to get the feeling that Orton is the X-Pac of Evolution.

YOUR Hero
04-06-2005, 11:47 PM
Come on BDC, he's Cowboy Bob Orton's son. He's the greatest. On;y thing better would be if Tito Santana had a son in 'rasslin

YOUR Hero
04-06-2005, 11:47 PM
*only

Kane Knight
04-06-2005, 11:53 PM
I'm starting to get the feeling that Orton is the X-Pac of Evolution.
Wow, except for the fact that he has fans (some of which even have an IQ higher than single digits), has charisma, and can get over.

Someone's bitter. Did he jilt you?

Psycho C
04-07-2005, 12:15 AM
I never liked Orton, ever since he's been groomed as HHH Jr.

There's a difference there, though. I hate Triple H because he is a GREAT heel.
I hate Orton simply because I don't think he's main event material.

BTW, anyone else notice that he said he never respected Batista, yet a few months back he was pushing for the big man to leave Evolution? I guess the WWE really thinks we have short memories.

Especially since part of the promo for Batista vs HHH involved Orton telling Batista to leave.

Kane Knight
04-07-2005, 12:20 AM
Are you stoned? Triple H is a great heel?

Psycho C
04-07-2005, 12:24 AM
Are you stoned? Triple H is a great heel?
You hate him, don't you?

Hence, he's doing his job.

Granted, I don't like him as champ, but if I hate him SO MUCH that I wanna strangle him, then obviously he's doing something right.

Kane Knight
04-07-2005, 12:26 AM
You hate him, don't you?

Hence, he's doing his job.

Granted, I don't like him as champ, but if I hate him SO MUCH that I wanna strangle him, then obviously he's doing something right.
That's some shitty logic. A heel makes you want to see him get his ass kicked, not turn channels when he comes on TV.

Psycho C
04-07-2005, 12:32 AM
That's some shitty logic. A heel makes you want to see him get his ass kicked, not turn channels when he comes on TV.

You have a point, but I guess that means HHH overdoes it as a heel for you to turn the channel.

I remember some time two years ago when he held that belt for ages. I vowed never to watch Raw until he lost it. Once Benoit won the Rumble, I changed my mind.

Kane Knight
04-07-2005, 12:41 AM
You have a point, but I guess that means HHH overdoes it as a heel for you to turn the channel.

I remember some time two years ago when he held that belt for ages. I vowed never to watch Raw until he lost it. Once Benoit won the Rumble, I changed my mind.
NO, he doesn't overdo it. He takes too long, he's boring, and he's incapable of holding my attention.

This isn't good heel work. This is borderline X-Pac heat.

Fox
04-07-2005, 03:40 AM
NO, he doesn't overdo it. He takes too long, he's boring, and he's incapable of holding my attention.

This isn't good heel work. This is borderline X-Pac heat.

I agree that he takes up too much time on RAW, but you can't argue that he's not a great heel. His promos, while often long-winded, get his opponents over and he speaks as if all of it were real. He's believable. Take his promo on Batista right before WrestleMania - it was perfect in every aspect.

Triple H is a selfish son of a bitch, but he's still a great heel.

Corkscrewed
04-07-2005, 04:46 AM
Well, he doesn't always do it, but he CAN put his opponents over. And even though the means to his current Eternal-Main Event status aren't too nice, he's recognized as THE #1 heel in the company. So Trips might suck, but his tactics have worked.

I don't think this reply really had much to do with anything. :-\

Kane Knight
04-07-2005, 11:46 AM
I agree that he takes up too much time on RAW, but you can't argue that he's not a great heel. His promos, while often long-winded, get his opponents over and he speaks as if all of it were real. He's believable. Take his promo on Batista right before WrestleMania - it was perfect in every aspect.

Triple H is a selfish son of a bitch, but he's still a great heel.
His opponents are generally not put over. He's not believable, he's bland. Wake me up if you come up with a believable argument.

Kane Knight
04-07-2005, 11:52 AM
Well, he doesn't always do it, but he CAN put his opponents over. And even though the means to his current Eternal-Main Event status aren't too nice, he's recognized as THE #1 heel in the company. So Trips might suck, but his tactics have worked.

I don't think this reply really had much to do with anything. :-\
That's like being valedictorian in a class of 2.

He's a top heel, but he's a far cry from a GREAT heel. His tenure in the main event scene has actually been great for making him a top heel, but detrimental to his actual skills AS a heel.

SuperNinja
04-07-2005, 02:02 PM
[QUOTE=BigDaddyCool]Because I hate him. And if you hate someone you care about them. And right now in the world of pro-wrestling, there isn't any current people I care about more than Randy Orton and how he should die.

You should die for dissing the RKO.

Kane Knight
04-07-2005, 02:05 PM
[QUOTE=BigDaddyCool]Because I hate him. And if you hate someone you care about them. And right now in the world of pro-wrestling, there isn't any current people I care about more than Randy Orton and how he should die.

You should die for dissing the RKO.
How pathetic are you for wishing death on some pissant who hates on Orton?

SuperNinja
04-07-2005, 02:08 PM
Um, he started it by wishing death on Randy. I mean, what the fuck is his problem?

Kane Knight
04-07-2005, 02:15 PM
WAAAAAA! HE STARTED IT!

Fox
04-07-2005, 07:16 PM
His opponents are generally not put over. He's not believable, he's bland. Wake me up if you come up with a believable argument.

You simply don't understand the context of his promos. He doesn't need to sit there and say "Batista is a force to be reckoned with, I'm shitting my pants over our match next Sunday" etc etc. Just by cutting a great promo on his opponent, he is inadvertantly putting himself AND his opponent over, and making the feud that much better and the upcoming match that much more interesting.

To say that he's not believable is ridiculous. His arrogance, confidence, and better-than-you attitude have been toned to absolute perfection. He never stumbles over his words or tries to use a "pop-line" to get a sudden reaction (i.e. "Not like the fans in [insert], whose major sports team hasn't won a championship in years"). He doesn't need to use cheap heat because he generates heat just by speaking. His promo on Batista before WrestleMania was captivating. His metaphor for Batista being the "Dog that bit the hand that fed him" was borderline genius, and his recap of the history of Evolution and what HHH and Flair did for Orton and Batista was perfect.

I don't like listening to Triple H talk for 20 minutes every night either, but you cannot deny that he is the goods when it comes to cutting a promo.

Fox
04-07-2005, 07:17 PM
How pathetic are you for wishing death on some pissant who hates on Orton?

How pathetic are YOU for having over 64 THOUSAND posts?

Kane Knight
04-07-2005, 07:40 PM
How pathetic are YOU for having over 64 THOUSAND posts?
Awwwww...Someone's still cranky.

Kane Knight
04-07-2005, 07:41 PM
I don't like listening to Triple H talk for 20 minutes every night either, but you cannot deny that he is the goods when it comes to cutting a promo.
Yes I can.

If he bores me enough that I change the channel/fast forward, I can very EASILY say it. You lose.

Gertner
04-07-2005, 07:42 PM
I care as much about him as I do for Edge.

Marcyo
04-07-2005, 09:12 PM
Um, he started it by wishing death on Randy. I mean, what the fuck is his problem?

:rofl: I was wondering why your rep was beneath -100... and then i saw your post. :|

Psycho C
04-07-2005, 11:56 PM
Question: how does one obtain a reputation?

I've been here for a long time, but I never actually asked anyone about that.

BigDaddyCool
04-08-2005, 12:07 AM
Question: how does one obtain a reputation?

I've been here for a long time, but I never actually asked anyone about that.

Not really the place to ask, plus there are mutiple threads about it (i know, I started a few) but anyhow, if people like your post, they will give you good rep via the little button under your name. If they think you are a tool, they give you bad rep via the same button and click a little ratio button or whatever it is called.

SuperNinja
04-08-2005, 12:50 AM
So I smell like Donkey shit, huh? Real mature. :roll:

Fox
04-08-2005, 01:21 AM
Awwwww...Someone's still cranky.

Not really. I had my wisdom teeth out and I'm laid out on vicodin, so I'm feelin pretty good.

I seriously just think it's sad that you spend so much time on here. Do you have any friends in REAL life? You see, for me, TPWW.net is just a place for me to come and post when I'm bored with my real life and want to connect with fellow wrestling fans. For you, it seems, TPWW.net is your real life, and the outside world is that place you have to venture out to when the need becomes neccesary. 74,000+ posts speaks for itself - not to mention its hard pressed to find a time when you AREN'T logged in on some forum or another.

So bad rep me for this post, because I know it makes you feel "cool" inside, but just remember my words next time you're in school eating lunch by yourself, wondering what topic you can post on TPWW when you get home.

Kane Knight
04-08-2005, 01:25 AM
Yes, I bad repped you to feel cool, and it takes a huge amount of time to type my usual 2-3 line answers (at best).

Your Sherlock Holmes-esque leaps in deductive reasoning are astonishing. And the funniest thing is most of my posts are simply arguing withfuckwits like you, who have nothing better to do than to make a "get a life" argument because they're intellectually crippled.

Kane Knight
04-08-2005, 01:27 AM
But please, write me a few more paragraphs of your pseudo-freudian babble. I love a good "Pop psych 101" exercise.

Psycho C
04-08-2005, 01:33 AM
But please, write me a few more paragraphs of your pseudo-freudian babble. I love a good "Pop psych 101" exercise.
I love watching these battles.

(Grabs popcorn.)

Fox
04-08-2005, 01:45 AM
Yes, I bad repped you to feel cool, and it takes a huge amount of time to type my usual 2-3 line answers (at best).

Your Sherlock Holmes-esque leaps in deductive reasoning are astonishing. And the funniest thing is most of my posts are simply arguing withfuckwits like you, who have nothing better to do than to make a "get a life" argument because they're intellectually crippled.

It doesn't matter how long your posts are, because there's nearly 65,000 of them (sorry about the 70,000 in the previous post). It's just sad that you have enough time to post that many.

Using words like "deductive reasoning," "astonishing," and "intellectually crippled" don't prove anything. For a 42 word paragraph, you said absolutely nothing except that you like to spend time arguing with people who call you pathetic. Maybe the fact that you have so many people calling you a pathetic internet geek points to the fact that - GASP! - you are one?

I have done nothing to show that I am intellectually crippled, and if you makes claims like that then have some proof, or at least some kind of logical reasoning to back your opinion of me.

Unless you reply with something good then this is it as far as this argument goes (sorry, Psycho C). I wasn't psychoanalyzing you either - I was pointing out the obvious. And the obvious is that you are a sad, pathetic young man who spends far too much time "arguing with fuckwits like me" on the internet.

"Pseudo-freudian babble." Freud was a great psychologist, but he was a nutjob. He didn't believe in free will. I do. As in, it is my free will to tell you to fuck off.

Kane Knight
04-08-2005, 10:56 AM
Do I really need to say much? You're ranting, and obssessed with my post count and how much time I spend on here. I don't really NEED to defend that shit, just :lol: at your preoccupation with me, or your need to tell me to "fuck off."

Interesting...

Tombstone275
04-08-2005, 11:25 AM
I just think that orton needs to lift more.... he doesnt look big enough... compared to HHH and Batista and all the champs in the past, he just looks like a teenage to them.

Kane Knight
04-08-2005, 12:13 PM
I just think that orton needs to lift more.... he doesnt look big enough... compared to HHH and Batista and all the champs in the past, he just looks like a teenage to them.
Well, Hunter has a good DECADE on Orton, and Batista's older than Hunter, so :p

Besides, it's not like it's "lifting" That makes these gusy so big.

Kane Knight
04-08-2005, 12:36 PM
Also, Fox, what I was getting at (but you were too slow to catch) is that writing 2-3 line responses hardly takes a lot of effort or time. Oh look. Here I go again, with a post that took me about 15 seconds to post, including the time for my comp to load it.

Loose Cannon
04-08-2005, 12:44 PM
god, this thread has :nono: all over it. I'm not going to argue this again. I did it like 4 weeks ago. Anyone who thinks HHH is doing his job on the microphone needs to take a look at what his segments draw. His segments LOSE viewers everytime he talks.

And FOX, you're about the 900th guy who has taken a shot at KK's post count, so do us all a favor and shut up.

Kane Knight
04-08-2005, 02:32 PM
god, this thread has :nono: all over it. I'm not going to argue this again. I did it like 4 weeks ago. Anyone who thinks HHH is doing his job on the microphone needs to take a look at what his segments draw. His segments LOSE viewers everytime he talks.
Thanks for summing it up in a single paragraph. A good heel DOESN'T turn people off of the product, or cause people to turn channels.