PDA

View Full Version : From TPWW front page, The Divas Interview

SammyG
04-08-2005, 12:47 PM
Ok, so i am assuming that the amy person, is amy dumas AKA lita. wtf is up with this:
LAURA: Wrestlers tend to be screamers in the ring. Do you like your men to be equally as loud in the sack?

TORRIE: As long as you’re not quiet, anything goes for me. I don’t care—if you’re loud, that’s fine.

STACY: If you’re quiet, it’s going to be a one-night stand, for sure. I want guys to talk. Be verbal and get into it, but screaming and yelling and taking it to the next level is when it gets a little weird.

TRISH: And it almost seems fake. Like, is there a hidden camera somewhere?

AMY: My ex was like that, and I didn’t like it. He called me Mama, and it freaked me out. I had to put my hand over his mouth. Positive feedback is nice, but “Give it to me, Mama”? That’s just bizarre.

So Matt Hardy said give it to me mama while screwing amy.. :wtf: :lol:

The Answer
04-08-2005, 12:57 PM
Ok, so i am assuming that the amy person, is amy dumas AKA lita. wtf is up with this:
LAURA: Wrestlers tend to be screamers in the ring. Do you like your men to be equally as loud in the sack?

TORRIE: As long as you’re not quiet, anything goes for me. I don’t care—if you’re loud, that’s fine.

STACY: If you’re quiet, it’s going to be a one-night stand, for sure. I want guys to talk. Be verbal and get into it, but screaming and yelling and taking it to the next level is when it gets a little weird.

TRISH: And it almost seems fake. Like, is there a hidden camera somewhere?

AMY: My ex was like that, and I didn’t like it. He called me Mama, and it freaked me out. I had to put my hand over his mouth. Positive feedback is nice, but “Give it to me, Mama”? That’s just bizarre.

So Matt Hardy said give it to me mama while screwing amy.. :wtf: :lol:

Your forgetting about Amy Weber who might have been with the company when that interview was done. But if it is Lita that is really wierd. The spanking question I found quite humorous as most said they liked it but not to hard especially Torrie(Got that Kidman).

Innovator
04-08-2005, 01:00 PM
I saw the interview in Stuff, it was Amy Weber

Shaggy
04-08-2005, 01:21 PM
yea stuff magazine.....last month or this month issue...forgot if the new issue is out yet

SuperSlim
04-08-2005, 01:44 PM
yeah seen it before

TerranRich
04-08-2005, 09:59 PM
Edge: That's right, do it to me, Mama! ANGRY FACEAAAAGGGHHHH!!!