PDA

View Full Version : Another Diva Search

Corndad
04-11-2005, 08:59 PM
Boy Im finding all these stories today..

from prowrestling.com...

WWE will once again be holding a "$250,000 RAW Diva Search," as per the unveiling of a new minisite for the competition on WWE.com.

The application offers the following:

Think you have got all the qualities of a Diva? WWE is seeking beautiful, glamorous, physically fit, talented and charismatic women to participate in the $250,000 RAW Diva Search. As part of the Search, WWE will host a casting call event where judges will select eight finalists and two alternates based on who best exhibits the qualities of a WWE Diva.

Those looking for more details or the application can head over to WWE.com.

I kinda already know the response to this most likely, but what do you guys think of a 2nd edition of the search

V
04-11-2005, 09:00 PM
great, 50 more Diva's with no wrestling talent on tv

i also look forward to molly holly and trish stratus being fired to make room for them.

M. Banana
04-11-2005, 09:15 PM
Where the fuck is the SmackDown Diva Search?

No wait, SmackDown will just get all the leftovers.

James Steele
04-11-2005, 09:49 PM
Does anybody have a hammer and rusty nail?

If you do, I want you to find Vince McMahon and a sturdy surface for which to hammer his testicles into. Or, if you don't find him in time (aka if they start the diva search before you take care of Vince) take that hammer and rusty nail and hammer it into my head. Please... I am begging you.

M. Banana
04-11-2005, 10:01 PM
I'll oblige.

wwe2222
04-11-2005, 10:29 PM
well now we know why ryhno and matt hardy were really released...they had to clear salary room to pay for the diva search winner.

Boondock Saint
04-11-2005, 10:54 PM
God damn it.

Maybe they'll smarten up and not have it eat up so much RAW time?

Doubtful.

Ruien
04-11-2005, 11:13 PM
More Divas, More fires talent. It just keeps going and going.

Gouda
04-11-2005, 11:20 PM
Oh God... I saw about this on Raw...

I was eating... and then the commercial came on... I stopped chewing....dropped my food... stared at the TV in utter disgust until the commercial was over.

SuperSlim
04-11-2005, 11:24 PM
I have the perfect smilie for this thing.

http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/cwm/3dlil/sleep.gif

Fox
04-11-2005, 11:35 PM
Jesus Christ! Didn't they learn from the first one?! Nobody wants to see this shit on TV. You know Vince, there are certain wrestlers who are jobbing on Heat that could use this TV time. A Hurricane vs. Maven match is slightly more entertaining to the average wrestling fan than watching some dumb bimbo eat a pie with her ass cheeks.

Fucking hell.

The Fugitive
04-12-2005, 02:29 AM
I'm excited. I can't wait to see what these bimbos are going to do in the pie eating round. Will they be able to top sitting in the pie?

Only time..... will tell!

LK
04-12-2005, 02:52 AM
Oh great, nothing boring about the last one. Fire Matt Hardy and Rhyno and then hire another bunch of useless bitches

Mister Sinister
04-12-2005, 03:00 AM
Well, I hope the 50 chick like Shit in there Luggage

SuperNinja
04-12-2005, 04:32 AM
With all this shit going on (releases, and now this) I can always count on WWE doing something stupid. :nono:

FUCK YOU VINCE!!!!!! :foc:

Jonster
04-12-2005, 06:10 AM
Oh great, nothing boring about the last one. Fire Matt Hardy and Rhyno and then hire another bunch of useless bitches
That's what I thought when I saw this thread.

jerichoholic169
04-12-2005, 06:47 AM
well thats me not watching RAW during the summer. Between HHH's promos, the RAW search, Edge whining and Chris Masters, that leaves approximately 5 minutes for everyone else. *sigh* TNA doesn't have to do much to catch up with WWE really now.

The Naitch
04-12-2005, 02:45 PM
what a waste of $250,000

Eunos
04-12-2005, 02:47 PM
Surely they can't get any uglier then christy?

SuperSlim
04-12-2005, 02:55 PM
hey now they did have that black ugly chick with the ugly lookin fro. luckily they cut her out.

Gerard
04-12-2005, 03:09 PM
250 grand plus a turd in their bags courtesy of the ultimate bore randy orton, why would they not wanna enter? :rant:

Innovator
04-12-2005, 03:17 PM
thank god Trish is smoking, at least her contract is intact.

Honestly call of the 250K Diva Search, give out 3 contracts to people with talent, problem solved. Instead of one talentless ass-hungy bimbo, we can have 3 guys who know the meaning of the word "workrate"

AngleAustinRock4life
04-12-2005, 03:22 PM
i think this diva search this really ... SUCKS I MEAN THIS IS THE BIGGEST BUNCH OF JUNK I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!! i am so sick and tired of seeing no talent, overreacting pieces of shit like these dumbass bitches that think that since they are so hot and all that when they arent, they waste 10 mins of my life that i can never get back!!! Vincent Kennedy McMahon i love you to death but STOP WITH THE DIVA SEARCH CRAP NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gerard
04-12-2005, 03:24 PM
i think this diva search this really ... SUCKS I MEAN THIS IS THE BIGGEST BUNCH OF JUNK I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!! i am so sick and tired of seeing no talent, overreacting pieces of shit like these dumbass bitches that think that since they are so hot and all that when they arent, they waste 10 mins of my life that i can never get back!!! Vincent Kennedy McMahon i love you to death but STOP WITH THE DIVA SEARCH CRAP NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Might wanna go look up a prozac prescription.

Corkscrewed
04-13-2005, 06:31 AM
We need Hassan to interupt EACH and EVERY single one of them. :y:

ALEEIIEEIIIIEIIIIAAAAAA!!!

TerranRich
04-13-2005, 12:17 PM
:y:

Crashnburn
04-13-2005, 12:50 PM
i also look forward to molly holly and trish stratus being fired to make room for them.

One down, one more to go.

The List of Divas with talent that have been fired/released to make way for the craptacular bimbos that are currently parading around on WWE TV:

Molly Holly
Jazz
Gail Kim
Jaqueline
Nidia
Linda Miles (she doesn't really count)

(If I left anybody out, my apologies, it was simply an oversight.)

Instead of getting rid of Divas that have some wrestling ability couldn't they get rid of the other useless Divas they already have like Torrie Wilson or Dawn Marie?