PDA

View Full Version : Dwayne Wade and TJ Ford

BCWWF
04-12-2005, 03:52 PM
I may have made this thread before, but I'm making it now regardless. In college, these two guys were the shite, then in their rookie seasons both of them were doing pretty sweet but then TJ got some huge injury, the Bucks fell off, and the Heat are the top team in the East now. Granted Wade is a little better then TJ, but they both had huge potential. If TJ Ford was healthy, how good do you think the Bucks would have been?

The Icon of Elisim
04-12-2005, 04:47 PM
Bucks would be better with Ford, not much better though.

The kid was a good PG but couldn't shoot as I remember. Plus the team is pretty bad right now even if you throw him in.

Wade has been playing with much better players his two years whereas Ford was playing with Van Horn and Redd

BCWWF
04-12-2005, 05:31 PM
But where I start to question is weren't the Bucks in the playoffs last season? I can't remember exactly but I think they ended up with like a 7 seed. My memory could be way off, but there was going to be a great 4-5 series between the Heat and the Bucks but then the Bucks completely dropped off.

But that is why I think that they would have been at least around 500 this season if they had him. They wouldn't be neat the Heat of course, but they are just ass this year. Or did they lose other people in the offseason that I am not accounting for?

The Outlaw
04-12-2005, 07:30 PM
Mo Williams son

BCWWF
04-12-2005, 09:33 PM
I've never heard of a Mo Williams basketball player, so either he sucks or thats supposed to be some sort of Vikes diss? Either way, STOP CALLING ME SURELY.

Crimson
04-12-2005, 09:50 PM
Hey BCWWF Make your godamn pick already

BCWWF
04-12-2005, 10:23 PM
?

The Outlaw
04-13-2005, 11:47 AM
I've never heard of a Mo Williams basketball player, so either he sucks or thats supposed to be some sort of Vikes diss? Either way, STOP CALLING ME SURELY.Well, you pay less attention to the Bucks then I thought. He is their point guard. Came from Alabama. Left after his freshman year. Stuck as a bench player untill this year. Now he is doing fairly well.

BCWWF
04-13-2005, 01:24 PM
I don't think losing a backup guard is why they are so bad this year though