PDA

View Full Version : Huge Update on Rock/WWE(Yes!!! Finally

Rockgurl
04-16-2005, 04:21 PM
The much talked about split between WWE and Dwayne Johnson has been settle after his meeting with Vince McMahon after Wrestlemania at the Sheraton Universal Hotel. The two spoke for lengthy period of time and came to verbal agreement. The situation will likely be similar to McMahon's last verbal deal with Hulk Hogan, in that there won't be any contractual obligations. His status with the company will be similar to what it has been over the past two plus years. "Though I've decided not resign, I'll always help out any way I can, and will make special appearances when schedule allows," he said. He noted that even with the money he's making doing movies, "I still can't buy that f'n rush of electrifying a crowd. I understand why my actor friends go to Broadway. (To work with a) live crowd.

There were issues in how his contract expired on 12/31 without even a phone call, since Johnson wanted to retain a connection with industry that made him a star. McMahon had been critical of Johnson taking the role of a gay character in "Be Cool," but that's past history as the role turned out to be a major positive for his acting career. It open people's eyes that has more than a one dimensional performer, and he got mostly very strong reviews, even though the movie itself didn't. On Best Damn Sports Show, when McMahon announced the signing of Steve Austin to a movie deal, when asked about Rock, he said "We wish him well," which is the company's catch phrase for people they have no plans to do business with. Similarly, Johnson and McMahon spoke a few weeks before "Be Cool" premiered and Johnson thanked McMahon for giving him his initial break, in a conversation that, at the time, also felt like it had business finality to it.

Johnson surprise people by attending Wrestlemania, and was very impressed with the show, particularly the workrate and creativity of everyone in the ladder match, and the performance of Kurt Angle. He made sure to talk with Angle at the post-Wrestlemania party to tell him he felt he stole the show, and came across both as dominant athlete physically but also praised how he mentally put together the match.

Source: DwayneJohnsonFever and Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Finally, The Rock has come back to the WWE! I'm so happy! :D I knew they would work something out. Obviously, he's not coming back full-time, but we'll get surprise appearances like we have been getting for the past 2 years. The only difference is, he won't have a contract. It's a WWE/Hogan situation. That's a slap in the face of all the Rock haters who said that he only came back for the money. :foc: I can't be happier. Haters, eat your heart out. :rant: :lol:

Wait, I just realized that this story broke 2 weeks ago and has confirmed nothing that has already been said. I feel like such a dumb shit for posting it. I'm going to go back to where I came from now, i.e. the Trash Can, and write The Rock more fan mail. I will then fail to send Rock my fan mail because I'm clueless to the postal system

-Bye

Nervous Ferret
04-16-2005, 04:23 PM
no, SammyG, eat your heart out

Marcyo
04-16-2005, 04:24 PM
FOR THE LAST DAMN TIME.

WE DON'T HATE ROCK. WE HATE YOU.

jerichoholic169
04-16-2005, 04:25 PM
Kirk Angel's the man....

Rockgurl
04-16-2005, 04:26 PM
^^Wow. I don't care if you hate me. If you don't hate the Rock, I probably wasn't talking to you. I said haters. That doesn't apply to you, so calm the fuck down.

Disturbed316
Yeah, but it doesn't mean he will ACTUALLY do these appearances. They just have him on stand by incase ratings dip bad enough.

Marcyo
Angle's the man....

Completely off-topic...

I see many (pos) reps comin your way. :D

Marcyo
04-16-2005, 04:27 PM
^^Wow. I don't care if you hate me. If you don't hate the Rock, I probably wasn't talking to you. I said haters. That doesn't apply to you, so calm the fuck down.

yeah... all right. sorry.

:wtf:

i'm getting soft. someone slap me.

Nervous Ferret
04-16-2005, 04:28 PM
*slaps*

Orale Holmes. Look at your next VBX champion!

SuperSlim
04-16-2005, 04:29 PM
never hated the Rock. when will you realize that moron?

jerichoholic169
04-16-2005, 04:30 PM
Completely off-topic...

I see many (pos) reps comin your way. :D

Well I was trying to deflect away and get something positive out of what will turn into another Rockgurl bashing thread.

SuperSlim
04-16-2005, 04:31 PM
what? those things are in the past. coughrockgurlsuckscough

but yeah Angle stole the night that night

Marcyo
04-16-2005, 04:37 PM
*slaps*

Orale Holmes. Look at your next VBX champion!

Gotta love the Cock, esse.

Now wait a min.

Doesn't that sound weird?

Anyways, Naitch, if you're reading this, i'm expecting another cockgurl promo from you, ya hear? :kiss:

Also Ferret, thanks.

Marcyo
04-16-2005, 04:38 PM
reps to whoever edited her post.

Nervous Ferret
04-16-2005, 04:40 PM
LC, or FF, or YH, or she did it herself. :shifty:

Rockgurl
04-16-2005, 04:42 PM
What else did I expect from motherfuckers like you? Nothing. You guys have nothing else to do, but bash people. Losers.

jerichoholic169
04-16-2005, 04:43 PM
What else did I expect from motherfuckers like you? Nothing. You guys have nothing else to do, but bash people. Losers.

so why do you keep coming back then!?!? if you hate us that much then why do keep coming back for more?? :wtf:

Marcyo
04-16-2005, 04:45 PM

But you do seem to like bashes since you keep posting here. :y:

Marcyo
hey, my post looks like jerichoholic's. :y:

SuperSlim

yooooo so quick on the defense again. maybe if you were to take a kinder, more laid back approach to things people may be nicer to you

Rockgurl
^I just posted some news about the Rock and actually thought that you people might be mature enough to discuss it. But I thought wrong. I expected way too much from people like you.

YOUR Hero
04-16-2005, 04:48 PM
Afflack

SuperSlim
04-16-2005, 04:49 PM
^I just posted some news about the Rock and actually thought that you people might be mature enough to discuss it. But I thought wrong. I expected way too much from people like you.

you can only expect certain things from certain posters. Come on.

Zen v.W.o.
04-16-2005, 04:52 PM
Rockgurl enjoys a good gang bashing. :y:

Kane Knight
04-16-2005, 04:54 PM
And here you are, with nothing better to do than bash people. Loser. :nono:

Gone Mad
04-16-2005, 04:58 PM
He's just a sexy Kurt who makes people's ankles hurt, of course he rules all! So Rock, eat your heart out! WHOOO!

This moment from over 2 weeks ago was brought to you by Kelloggs.

Kane Knight
04-16-2005, 05:02 PM
Afflack

Marcyo
04-16-2005, 05:08 PM
i see this thread getting 10 pages long.

SuperSlim
04-16-2005, 05:09 PM
I say 2... maybe 3

Marcyo
04-16-2005, 05:09 PM
depends if cockgurl keeps on posting.

Kane Knight
04-16-2005, 05:13 PM
errr...Gigo (Garbage in, Garbage out), you dumb cunt. You post like an idiot (The rock's not coming back just for the money because he doesn't have a contract! OMG THERE gonna pay him in MONKIES), and then go on the offensive (a slap in the face of Rock haters) and what do you expect?

jerichoholic169
04-16-2005, 05:13 PM
If he does come back, send him to Smackdown - it needs the most help.

And put him on Carlito's Cabana - "Be Cool - THAT's not cool".

I can imagine those two working really well together. Plus Carlito is the most exciting prospect over there as well so it would make business sense.

Kane Knight
04-16-2005, 05:14 PM
depends if cockgurl keeps on posting.
And how bored we are.

The Naitch
04-16-2005, 05:18 PM
If he does come back, send him to Smackdown - it needs the most help.

And put him on Carlito's Cabana - "Be Cool - THAT's not cool".

I can imagine those two working really well together. Plus Carlito is the most exciting prospect over there as well so it would make business sense.

:y:

Dave Youell
04-16-2005, 05:18 PM
OK James hasn't posted yet

So Shut up you Ignorant yadda yadda yadda

SuperSlim
04-16-2005, 05:23 PM
Rock + Carlito = :drool:

M. Banana
04-16-2005, 05:30 PM
I want to sex Rockgurl.

The Naitch
04-16-2005, 05:31 PM
the Cockgurl character is really going to take off from now on. I'm making her the President and CEO and client of The Cock's Fanclub. Plus she'll be The Cock's assistant/slave

SuperSlim
04-16-2005, 05:33 PM
Cockgurl = ratings

The Naitch
04-16-2005, 05:33 PM
http://img201.echo.cx/img201/1889/12lk.jpg

M. Banana
04-16-2005, 05:34 PM
Bust a promo

SuperSlim
04-16-2005, 05:34 PM
he already did

The Naitch
04-16-2005, 05:35 PM
it's in the NCW thread already

M. Banana
04-16-2005, 05:37 PM
C-Feds scare me with it's greatness

jerichoholic169
04-16-2005, 05:38 PM
Rock + Carlito = :drool:

I've just got it in my head now that the next time Rock has a film coming out he'll do his customary appearance and be Carlito's special guest.

Carlito will start talking and Rock will cut him off with his usual 'Finally, the Rock................', which'll piss CCC off no end. Then CCC will start talking about his previous films, 'Scorpion King - not bad, Be Cool - THATS not cool'.

Then the Rock will get his serious face on and take off his sunglasses and do the whole 'It doesn't matter....' routine. Then CCC will try and spit apple and the Rock will layeth the smacketh down on him instead.

And that will hopefully lead to a PPV match between the two so Rock can put CCC over (outside interference from MNM - they're cool).

Ruien
04-16-2005, 05:41 PM
Come on Rockgurl, stay we need you. Well I need you, mabey then I can be the second worst poster on this board.

Anyways, you are a acual moron. I try to act like one, but you are truely a moron.

Kane Knight
04-16-2005, 06:48 PM
I want to sex the Rock.

Marcyo
04-16-2005, 07:40 PM
Cockgurl = ratings

M. Banana
04-16-2005, 07:41 PM
I'd sex up the Rock. Or maybe the other way around

James Steele
04-16-2005, 07:43 PM
I want to make long,sweet, and passionate love to Rockgurl. She will be groaning in pleasure as every time I thrust I'll scream...

"YEAH BITCH..."

"SHUT..."

"UP..."

"YOU..."

"IGNORANT..."

"ASS..."

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOH YEAH!"

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Kane Knight
04-16-2005, 07:49 PM
SNAP INTO A SLIM JIM!

Kane Knight
04-16-2005, 07:49 PM
I'd sex up the Rock. Or maybe the other way around
:D Sounds like a plan.

YOUR Hero
04-16-2005, 08:10 PM
OK, don't go so far as talk of sodomy and the like. That's uncalled for.

...that's casual forum talk.

M. Banana
04-16-2005, 08:20 PM
I like Slim Jims because they remind me of penis.

Kane Knight
04-16-2005, 08:24 PM
I like Slim Jims because they remind me of penis.
Any time you want some REAL meat, let me know. :naughty:

Kane Knight
04-16-2005, 08:26 PM
OK, don't go so far as talk of sodomy and the like. That's uncalled for.

...that's casual forum talk.
]I disagree. Mostly because the Rock would take this post...Shine up reeeeeal nice...Turn that sumbitch sideways, and stick it Stright up...YOUR CANDY ASS!!!!!

If ya smellalalalalalalalalala...What the...*gets banned*

M. Banana
04-17-2005, 01:56 AM
Any time you want some REAL meat, let me know. :naughty:

Oh really? You'd be kind enough to be my referral guy? Awww..

Pepsi Man
04-17-2005, 02:48 AM
hahaha, was the first post editted by a mod to include that last paragraph or so?

Corkscrewed
04-17-2005, 03:52 AM
the Cockgurl character is really going to take off from now on. I'm making her the President and CEO and client of The Cock's Fanclub. Plus she'll be The Cock's assistant/slave
Please don't mention Cockgurl. Dave Corky's had a bad experience with her. :'(

And yes, Pepsi Man. It was.

Fox
04-17-2005, 06:00 AM
The Rock should come back at Royal Rumble, beat Triple H for the title ("I've done it a thousand times before, jabroni, and now The Rock is going to do it again") then job to Shelton Benjamin at WrestleMania in a face-face match.

Kane Knight
04-17-2005, 09:43 AM
Oh really? You'd be kind enough to be my referral guy? Awww..
Yeah, I'm an expert on meat... ;)

Kane Knight
04-17-2005, 09:44 AM
The Rock should come back at Royal Rumble, beat Triple H for the title ("I've done it a thousand times before, jabroni, and now The Rock is going to do it again") then job to Shelton Benjamin at WrestleMania in a face-face match.
Or he could just shoot on Triple H, cripple him, and tell him he doesn't have the chops for acting.

Pepsi Man
04-17-2005, 11:13 AM

Good. The illusion of Rockgurl being legit is still alive and well then.

Nark Order
04-17-2005, 11:19 AM
Nobody ever thought he was staying for the money, you fucking cock.

M. Banana
04-17-2005, 11:20 AM
How come she's the only one making topics about the Rock?

She must be the only fan left.

Kane Knight
04-17-2005, 12:26 PM
How come she's the only one making topics about the Rock?

She must be the only fan left.
He's getting more threads than Hogan, who is a "current" wrestler.

It's less that he'she'it is a fan and more that hsi is obssessed more than the rest of us. Rockgurl wants the Rock back in the WWE, but also making movies, and anyone who's realistic to know you can't do both effectively (And the Hell it was on the Rock) is a Rock hater, and spends his life on this forum, blah blah blah.

The Naitch
04-17-2005, 03:06 PM

Cockgurl = Corky Kryptonite?! :eek: